PPP Fantasy Football

Who would you rather play me or Boyst62?

FC is stacked this week and next. I am looking alright this week, I'd say a slight favorite. Next week it will come down to a good matchup between BitchChan and I, should I get that far...

Bobs Domicile doesn't look to win this week.

If Brees doesn't put out this week, I will win.

Edited by Boyst62

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we penalize some of the guys that quite this year. brick top quit. he has an ir'd player still starting, for example while Jordan Reed sits on the bench.

that **** grinds my gears because it makes the league a lot less fun.

We are going back to 12 man league next year. I'm open to discussions on how to handle cutting two teams. But I don't want to exclude folks who really want to play.

And I've dropped the ball on write ups so I suck too.

We are going back to 12 man league next year. I'm open to discussions on how to handle cutting two teams. But I don't want to exclude folks who really want to play.

as long as you swallow, you'll be just fine. firechan has promised to swallow up every drop next week, so you won't be alone.

but i don't fare well this week, and am quite frustrated.

Let the Super Bowl winner pick which two non playoff teams to kick out.

Not a bad call.

I would say it is more simple. anyone that ditched their team gets booted. Brick Top, shuold be booted. He has an IR'd player starting.

Either way, holy **** I tore that ass up Gary. I was worried Freds Stiff Arm would give it to Bruce Jenners !@#$, but my gosh... Bruce Jenners !@#$ was relentless and did not give in to the stiff arm.

I only have one request if I don't win the Championship. OC needs to be allowed to remain in the league. Watching him finish in the cellar every year brings me tremendous joy.

If Brees can't walk I don't stand a chance!