PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I coast to another victory (which marks my fifth straight), I can't help but laugh at the irony that TYTT, a man who spent countless hours arguing with me about the Bills QBs, has lost in part due a poor fantasy performance by Tyrod Taylor. You're a shooting star, bro, don't let anyone tell you different.

tyrod-taylor.jpg?w=600

Edited by FireChan

As I coast to another victory (which marks my fifth straight), I can't help but laugh at the irony that TYTT, a man who spent countless hours arguing with me about the Bills QBs, has lost in part due a poor fantasy performance by Tyrod Taylor. You're a shooting star, bro, don't let anyone tell you different.

tyrod-taylor.jpg?w=600

Tyrod has been a remarkable fantasy quarterback.

• 2 weeks later...

How's it feel to be owned by Bruce Jenners lovely crotch???

Looks like I dumped Marshall on you at the right time!

If it wasn't for Bennett getting hurt this would have been a slam dunk trade I made. You cut CJ2K 2 weeks after I traded him to you, the bubble burst. Decker has scored less then Marshall every week but 1. It'd have been nice to have had Watson but I am doing better with Marshall. I think weekly pickups at TE should be able to get it done next week against whichever one of you bitches I play.

how's that loss?

How's it feel to be owned by Bruce Jenners lovely crotch???

If it wasn't for Bennett getting hurt this would have been a slam dunk trade I made. You cut CJ2K 2 weeks after I traded him to you, the bubble burst. Decker has scored less then Marshall every week but 1. It'd have been nice to have had Watson but I am doing better with Marshall. I think weekly pickups at TE should be able to get it done next week against whichever one of you bitches I play.

how's that loss?

Clinched post-season sucka.