Bills sign WR Tori Gurley, CB Kamaal McIlwain

Tori's been on like 7 teams. Kid has heart to keep trying

One has to wonder what IF had he not turned down the chance to sign to the Vikings active roster as a rookie. I mean they did sign him after and cut him but maybe he does something in a NFL game then that could have allowed him a chance to kept on a roster.

Probably, but they did catch the eyes of the staff to give them a chance after tryouts.

my thought on them bringing him in... They play a lot of big, tall WRs this yr in the NFC north and AFC west. They need to practice for that, and we don't have the size on the team to do so. He will be good practice guy.

my thought on them bringing him in... They play a lot of big, tall WRs this yr in the NFC north and AFC west. They need to practice for that, and we don't have the size on the team to do so. He will be good practice guy.

Well he is 6'4 and the guy they cut to sign him (Roberson) is 6'4 so they must have seen something they like other than just height. This guy was fairly highly rated as a high school player and made a poor decision to come out of school early after his sophomore year. Think of the last three years as him finishing up college. Like was said before, he's camp fodder but I think he's a much better piece of fodder than Roberson was.

Well he is 6'4 and the guy they cut to sign him (Roberson) is 6'4 so they must have seen something they like other than just height. This guy was fairly highly rated as a high school player and made a poor decision to come out of school early after his sophomore year. Think of the last three years as him finishing up college. Like was said before, he's camp fodder but I think he's a much better piece of fodder than Roberson was.

Roberson has been dealing with various injuries. Maybe he was more of a healthy body,