Know anyone with a disease? Read this

Well, what we have learned, or re-learned, is that the only thing at all the base case about is their bigotry. Keeping this illegal allows them to punish people so it will stay illegal.

I agree with part of what you said. But I think it will be legal in at least most places within the not too distant future. The people want it evidenced by the polls and in most states where they have let the people decide it has passed.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.11.

When responding to pot related threads you should be using version 4.20. No?

Legalize it and tax it.

Its better than increasing taxes on gasoline to pay for roads and bridges and teachers salaries.

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2017 at 10:43 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Its better than increasing taxes on gasoline to pay for roads and bridges and teachers salaries.

Yeah but if we legalize pot, revenue from the gas tax would plummet but we would also not need to upkeep roads and bridges because nobody would anywhere and just sit on their coach smoking a bone and eating a family bag of potato chips ordered from Amazon

On 10/28/2017 at 10:43 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

When responding to pot related threads you should be using version 4.20. No?

mitchrimshot.gif

• Like (+1) 1

It looks like NY state has embraced telemedicine for medical cannabis.    Hopefully this will help relieve some of the backlog.  I heard that the Dent cannabis certification center in western NY had a several month wait for appointments. 

Dent, as I understand it, will accept some forms of insurance for the required doctor visit.  Other clinics, with less wait times, do not accept insurance.  I don't believe any insurance companies are yet paying for the cannabis medicine.

I do not know the cost of this telemedicine option.

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/new-york-mmj-card-telemedicine

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

It looks like NY state has embraced telemedicine for medical cannabis.    Hopefully this will help relieve some of the backlog.  I heard that the Dent cannabis certification center in western NY had a several month wait for appointments. 

Dent, as I understand it, will accept some forms of insurance for the required doctor visit.  Other clinics, with less wait times, do not accept insurance.  I don't believe any insurance companies are yet paying for the cannabis medicine.

I do not know the cost of this telemedicine option.

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/new-york-mmj-card-telemedicine

Wow! Never heard those were around here 

On 12/2/2017 at 10:37 AM, /dev/null said:

Yeah but if we legalize pot, revenue from the gas tax would plummet but we would also not need to upkeep roads and bridges because nobody would anywhere and just sit on their coach smoking a bone and eating a family bag of potato chips ordered from Amazon

mitchrimshot.gif

Or they could go for a nice ride int he country side  enjoying the scenery   

Catch a buzz and look at the colors of the leaves in the fall, or on a bright sunny day feel the effect of the strobe effect after the leaves have fallen  from the trees.,

Drive to the beach and watch the waves at a (real) lake or ocean. 

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Or they could go for a nice ride int he country side  enjoying the scenery   

Catch a buzz and look at the colors of the leaves in the fall, or on a bright sunny day feel the effect of the strobe effect after the leaves have fallen  from the trees.,

Drive to the beach and watch the waves at a (real) lake or ocean. 

Well in that case the fines collected from all the DUIs will provide money for roads.  Win win!

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Well in that case the fines collected from all the DUIs will provide money for roads.  Win win!

I have been getting high for a long time  1972 to present (lately only a few times a year when visiting family) 

anywhere from a 10 mile drive to 1500 mile drives.   Never once was I stopped for DUI.  

In all seriousness  - Don't let the propaganda crap fool you.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

If individuals want to use drugs recreationally, I think it's stupid, and I feel bad for them that their realities are so glum that the only way they can enjoy themselves is through chemical alteration; but it's their decision, and as long as they aren't using in an environment where their, in my personal opinion, poor decision making impacts the lives of others I really don't care all that much.

However individuals who impair themselves before driving are useless pieces of **** who deserve to wrap themselves around trees and bleed out in pain.

29 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have been getting high for a long time  1972 to present (lately only a few times a year when visiting family) 

anywhere from a 10 mile drive to 1500 mile drives.   Never once was I stopped for DUI.  

In all seriousness  - Don't let the propaganda crap fool you.  

And lots of people have been drinking and driving for a long time and haven't gotten caught as well.  What's your point?

On 12/7/2017 at 3:42 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

If individuals want to use drugs recreationally, I think it's stupid, and I feel bad for them that their realities are so glum that the only way they can enjoy themselves is through chemical alteration;

Do you carry the same disdain for alcohol or caffeine users?

Personally, I enjoy quality cannabis in the same way others enjoy a fine scotch or wine.  It is not an escape from life, but an enhancement of.

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Personally, I enjoy quality cannabis in the same way others enjoy a fine scotch or wine.  It is not an escape from life, but an enhancement of.

This might be the dumbest thing posted in this thread.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

What you enjoy is having your mind altered, and I feel bad for you that you feel it improves your life.  That you enjoy it however, is your business, not mine, so I don't care that you smoke it because it's none of my damn business.  It's your life to do with as you wish.

I feel the same way about alcohol, though I do make room for the fact that someone who enjoys a good glass of Scotch or wine is capable of doing so without altering their mind through moderation.  Personally I don't think caffeine rises to that standard, but others may have differing opinions.

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I feel the same way about alcohol, though I do make room for the fact that someone who enjoys a good glass of Scotch or wine is capable of doing so without altering their mind through moderation. 

So moderation only applies to alcohol, not cannabis...

1 minute ago, SWATeam said:

So moderation only applies to alcohol, not cannabis...

What, weed tastes so good you just pull a Slick Willie once in a while? :lol:

I've yet to meet one smoker who doesn't smoke until he's high.

2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

What, weed tastes so good you just pull a Slick Willie once in a while? :lol:

I've yet to meet one smoker who doesn't smoke until he's high.

Yes, many people enjoy the subtle aroma and taste differences of different strains from different locations.  Much like wine connoisseurs.

There are obviously different levels of getting high, just as there are different levels of getting drunk.  One can consume cannabis in a way that is equivalent to having one glass of scotch.

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Yes, many people enjoy the subtle aroma and taste differences of different strains from different locations.  Much like wine connoisseurs.

There are obviously different levels of getting high, just as there are different levels of getting drunk.  One can consume cannabis in a way that is equivalent to having one glass of scotch.

I will take your word for it.  Maybe my old stoner friends just aren't cultured enough :lol: