Know anyone with a disease? Read this

Or your grammar

The affect/effect thing is the one grammar spelling thing that I give up on and can care less about.

I also think most people know the difference between their, there and they're but when typing fast the mind just grabs one. That one I'll catch myself on all the time...............Affect and effect, I can't be bothered to even think about it anymore, much less look it up so some grammar nazi doesn't come after me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.investors.com/news/technology/gw-pharma-stock-rockets-as-cannabis-drug-fights-epilepsy/?ven=YahooCP&src=AURLLED&ven=yahoo

This stock has drifted lower over the past year but got a big pop yesterday with phase 3 trial results for its cannabis based medicine

From the Article:

Shares of British drugmaker GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH) more than doubled Monday after the company’s marijuana-based drug succeeded in a late-stage trial against a rare form of epilepsy.

GW Pharmaceuticals' stock price got another recent pop on more FDA trial results. Positive results have recently been reported in brain cancer, epilepsy, and several other maladies. See this graphic of their product pipeline.

https://www.gwpharm.com/products-pipeline/pipeline

https://www.thestreet.com/story/13996559/1/gw-pharmaceuticals-is-set-to-benefit-as-cannabis-takes-on-cancer.html

from the article

"The signals of efficacy demonstrated in this study further reinforce the potential role of cannabinoids in the field of oncology and provide GW with the prospect of a new and distinct cannabinoid product candidate in the treatment of glioma," Chief Executive Justin Gover said.

Investors who are looking to play a coming green rush when it comes to cannabis-themed stocks should get into GW Pharmaceuticals. The company is very close to securing regulatory approval for Epidiolex, its treatment for children with severe types of epilepsy such as Dravet syndrome.

Edited by Bob in Mich

GW Pharmaceuticals is probably the leading company in the development of cannabis as medicine. In this thread, one related to the medical effects of cannabis, touting the pipeline successes of this company is totally appropriate, imo.

The point of my post wasn't to coax you into buying the stock. I am pretty confident the financial impact of this group will not affect the stock price. The point was to show the ever expanding use of cannabis as medicine.

GW Pharmaceuticals is probably the leading company in the development of cannabis as medicine. In this thread, one related to the medical effects of cannabis, touting the pipeline successes of this company is totally appropriate, imo.

The point of my post wasn't to coax you into buying the stock. I am pretty confident the financial impact of this group will not affect the stock price. The point was to show the ever expanding use of cannabis as medicine.

How little you understand. Just now gator is draining his piggy bank and asking for his allowance a day early so that he can take advantage of your illegal financial advice. It's only a matter of time before the knock, knock comes.

Be advised that what you did in your prior post is illegal, and may have impacts on the board and it's owner. I'd advise you to remove it.

Manipulations

“Pump-and-dump” schemes involve the touting of a company’s stock (typically small, so-called “microcap” companies) through false and misleading statements to the marketplace. These false claims could be made on social media such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as on bulletin boards and chat rooms. Pump-and-dump schemes often occur on the Internet where it is common to see messages posted that urge readers to buy a stock quickly or to sell before the price goes down, or a telemarketer will call using the same sort of pitch. Often the promoters will claim to have “inside” information about an impending development or to use an “infallible” combination of economic and stock market data to pick stocks. In reality, they may be company insiders or paid promoters who stand to gain by selling their shares after the stock price is “pumped” up by the buying frenzy they create. Once these fraudsters “dump” their shares and stop hyping the stock, the price typically falls, and investors lose their money.

Sorry, nothing like this is happening, so how can the law be broken?