Malaysia flight missing over Ukraine. Again?

YoloinOhio

This, Gaza, Afghanistan/Iraq, Mexico/Central America, Africa... etc...

So many innocent lives falling victim to needless violence... it's really disheartening.

It does get disheartening, makes you wonder how the fug we all got so lucky to born in the US.

Note to self: if traveling to or from Malaysia, go by boat.

I have to believe that is the end of the road for that airline. Obviously appears they did nothing wrong in either incident...but it may come out they took this route back and forth as less fuel expended, as i believe US Airlines have been directed to not fly in the airspace due to concerns over the situation.

It does get disheartening, makes you wonder how the fug we all got so lucky to born in the US.

Luck had nothing to do with it. My parents were here.

I have to believe that is the end of the road for that airline. Obviously appears they did nothing wrong in either incident...but it may come out they took this route back and forth as less fuel expended, as i believe US Airlines have been directed to not fly in the airspace due to concerns over the situation.

Malaysia Air's service has obviously improved in the past several months. They know where this plane is.

I often get discouraged by things that go on in America. In politics, in cities, in schools, in a lot of walks of life. Then I see something like this happen, or what's going on in Israel, or innumerable other areas of the globe and I think to myself, damn, things are pretty darn good here. We don't have to worry about so many things that others have to battle with on a constant daily basis. Whether it be war, starvation, disease, poverty, terrorism, or whatever. We are truly fortunate.

Thanks to all who keep our country safe.

Edited by Mark80

I often get discouraged by things that go on in America. In politics, in cities, in schools, in a lot of walks of life. Then I see something like this happen, or what's going on in Israel, or innumerable other areas of the globe and I think to myself, damn, things are pretty darn good here. We don't have to worry about so many things that others have to battle with on a constant daily basis. Whether it be war, starvation, disease, poverty, terrorism, or whatever. We are truly fortunate.

Thanks to all who keep our country safe.

Agreed

NBC has what is claimed to be an intercepted radio transmission between a separatist commander and a Russian army major. Essentially the meathead separatist was bragging he shot down a Ukrainian cargo plane and the major informs him he shot down a passenger liner.

If it's verified it confirms who is guilty and proves the Russian army is running this circus.

NBC has what is claimed to be an intercepted radio transmission between a separatist commander and a Russian army major. Essentially the meathead separatist was bragging he shot down a Ukrainian cargo plane and the major informs him he shot down a passenger liner.

If it's verified it confirms who is guilty and proves the Russian army is running this circus.

it could be, and that's why Putin blamed Ukraine for the general conditions, rather than whoever may have perpetrated this specific act.

"This tragedy would not have happened if there were peace on this land, if the military actions had not been renewed in southeast Ukraine. And, certainly, the state over whose territory this occurred bears responsibility for this awful tragedy."

Read more: http://www.politico....l#ixzz37msJsYay

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

All I know is, I'm extremely grateful. Even though we have our share of warts, we don't have to deal with what much of the world deals with.