What is better, no guns, or more guns?

i would be against all guns (for the little people) if i were living in a Hollywood gated community protected by security carrying maximum load weaponry.

But its the little people getting slaughtered and saddled with the costs of ruinous taxation who bear the burden of this insane gun policy

I did mention the little detail about the slaughter...but why should we be taxed to death so people's hobbies can be indulged in?

Why should we be taxed to death so that the leftist wet dream of a third world utopia can be indulged in?

I did mention the little detail about the slaughter...but why should we be taxed to death so people's hobbies can be indulged in?

i give you the full benefit of the doubt that the slaughter reduction would be important to you....

Why should we be taxed to death so that the leftist wet dream of a third world utopia can be indulged in?

You are wasting your time.

It's not about the money.................look at Gator's language.

In the past hour he has referred to the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and a Human's God given right to self defense as ..........

"an expensive luxury"

a "hobby"

Liberals cannot be honest with you when it comes to gun 'control'

you can keep up the back and forth, but it is easy for him to do it...............no direct answers are ever given.

All gun owners must get insurance to cover shootings. Make it a little more costly to own them and then you have all the guns registered. Maybe even all the barrels registered so if someone is shot the ballistics test can possibly match up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The obvious issue is that it’s much easier to make drugs. Doesn’t really apply. Kind of stupid really. And are guns addictive?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We pay a lot to support this slaughter. It's ridicilous. We are literally paying taxes to clean up for the gun people

How are we "supporting" this slaughter?

When we pay cops to catch criminals, are we supporting crime, retard?

When we pay the Army Corp of Engineers to fix roads damaged by inclement weather, are we supporting hurricanes, retard?

When we pay the military to fight ISIS, are we supporting terrorism, retard?

Edited by jmc12290

Hannity said if he was there with his gun he would have waited for the shooter to change clips thenhe would have shot him

20 to 30 stories up in a hotel room. His companion laughed at him.

I wish he would have... Because then the others concealing would have shot him thinking he was the active shooter.

No more Hannity, that's a good thing. Sorry about the rest of the collatetal damage when the rest turn their weapons on everybody else shooting.

Oh... I send my prayers. That helps, right?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The obvious issue is that it’s much easier to make drugs. Doesn’t really apply. Kind of stupid really. And are guns addictive? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The obvious issue here is that making them all illegal won't make them go away. People WILL still make them and people will still buy them. Hell, they're legal and most of these killings are STILL done with illegal guns.

Hannity said if he was there with his gun he would have waited for the shooter to change clips thenhe would have shot him

I'm starting to think the only people who watch Hannity are lefties.