What is better, no guns, or more guns?

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Kamala Harris once said police could pay surprise visits to legal gun owners’ homes for safe storage checks.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kamala-harris-once-said-police-133749431.html

Sorry if already mentioned, but she also said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/harris-tells-oprah-any-intruder-her-home-is-getting-shot-2024-09-20/

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Phony P is back!  Somebody was throwing out an old fire extinguisher the other day and I thought of you.  I wonder, I thought to myself, if that Phony P guy would want that to weaponize that thang to knock around some Capitol Police the next time he’s in DC.   Here’s to you, cop-hating MAGA Phony P!

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Phony P is back!  Somebody was throwing out an old fire extinguisher the other day and I thought of you.  I wonder, I thought to myself, if that Phony P guy would want that to weaponize that thang to knock around some Capitol Police the next time he’s in DC.   Here’s to you, cop-hating MAGA Phony P!

TMI, dude.  Keep your spank bank collection to yourself.  Here's another thought for you, next time you're banging your wife, picture me banging your wife.  Good luck with that!  :flirt:

1 minute ago, phypon said:

TMI, dude.  Keep your spank bank collection to yourself.  Here's another thought for you, next time you're banging your wife, picture me banging your wife.  Good luck with that!  :flirt:

This is obviously weird, but it’s less obvious what any of this gibberish is supposed to mean.  I appreciate a good comeback, but this isn’t even remotely understandable.  When you’re not busy hating on cops and Haitians, be better!

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

This is obviously weird, but it’s less obvious what any of this gibberish is supposed to mean.  I appreciate a good comeback, but this isn’t even remotely understandable.  When you’re not busy hating on cops and Haitians, be better!

Are you a dude or a chick?

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Also not funny.  And, why is MAGA so into junk checks?  Weird. 

Oh, surprise!  You can't answer if you are a man or a woman.  God forbid someone ask you a simple question.  So, are you a man or a woman?

Just now, phypon said:

Oh, surprise!  You can't answer if you are a man or a woman.  God forbid someone ask you a simple question.  So, are you a man or a woman?

I have to say that it’s pretty gross that you’re so interested in the junk of an Internet rando.  First you hate cops, now you’re doing junk checks on strangers.  Very, very weird.  

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I have to say that it’s pretty gross that you’re so interested in the junk of an Internet rando.  First you hate cops, now you’re doing junk checks on strangers.  Very, very weird.  

I'm a man.  That was easy.  Why can't you answer a simple question?  F*cking weirdo.  

49 minutes ago, phypon said:

I'm a man.  That was easy.  Why can't you answer a simple question?  F*cking weirdo.  

Maybe I don’t talk about my junk with weirdos who ask about it.  Do you talk about your lady bits with other people?  Probably not.  Because that would be weird.  Just like it’s weird to ask others about their junk. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe I don’t talk about my junk with weirdos who ask about it.  Do you talk about your lady bits with other people?  Probably not.  Because that would be weird.  Just like it’s weird to ask others about their junk. 

Dude, you can't even say if you are a man or a woman.  F*ck off.  You're def not a man.  F*cking idiot p*ssy.  You're a psycho.

27 minutes ago, phypon said:

Dude, you can't even say if you are a man or a woman.  F*ck off.  You're def not a man.  F*cking idiot p*ssy.  You're a psycho.

You want to know way too much about my junk.  It’s very disturbing.  Keep your hands on your lady bits and stop worrying about everyone else’s junk.  It’s weird and socially unacceptable. 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You want to know way too much about my junk.  It’s very disturbing.  Keep your hands on your lady bits and stop worrying about everyone else’s junk.  It’s weird and socially unacceptable. 

yeah, whatever dude