What is better, no guns, or more guns?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I hope this was sarcasm.  If so, good job.

The fake Russia scandal was designed to overturn a Presidency.  You say to-may-to...

Along with imprisoning your political opponent.

Along with removing your political opponent from ballots.

Along with raiding your political opponent's home.

Along with an assassination attempt of your opponent.

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Interesting as can't remember the last time you were correct about anything.

Your legal "opinions" are batting triple zeros.  Just like your canned narratives about guns. 

The classified documents case, as a case in point

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Now get over to the legal case/gun threads and delete the hell out of your BS comments or it's the receipts.  

Effing hypocrites 

Aww, can you point to the post that hurt you? Poor baby. 

• Eyeroll 1

47 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Aww, can you point to the post that hurt you? Poor baby. 

Im fine. Just calling a spade a spade.

cultist often lack the self awareness to grasp how hypocritical they are being.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Im fine. Just calling a spade a spade.

cultist often lack the self awareness to grasp how hypocritical they are being.

Oh, the irony 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh, the irony 

Like I said.

Absolutely NONE.

And for real. one can just go back through this thread or any legal thread and see your MSM script followed by dead silence every time people bring receipts to your stories.

For real. the ones on the legal threads are almost as epically ignorant as the ones in here.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Like I said.

Absolutely NONE.

And for real. one can just go back through this thread or any legal thread and see your MSM script followed by dead silence every time people bring receipts to your stories.

For real. the ones on the legal threads are almost as epically ignorant as the ones in here.

If I had to respond to every incorrect thing on this site, I’d have time for nothing else. 

Sorry if that doesn’t fit your narrative. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

If I had to respond to every incorrect thing on this site, I’d have time for nothing else. 

That would be interesting as you would spend all day correcting yourself and the ones that read just like you.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Chicago quietly drops hyped-up lawsuit against Glock firearms company
CWB Chicago ^ | July 23, 2024

CHICAGO — When Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson announced in March that it was filing a “first-of-its-kind lawsuit” against firearm manufacturer Glock, the city drummed up publicity with a press release and widespread media coverage.

There was no press release and no media coverage on Monday when the city’s attorneys unceremoniously dropped the case in a two-sentence federal court filing.

The city’s lawsuit sought to hold Glock responsible because some of its handguns can be equipped with cheap, illegal after-market devices that allow the weapons to generate automatic gunfire, similar to a machine gun. ...

(Excerpt) Read more at cwbchicago.com ...

https://cwbchicago.com/2024/07/chicago-quietly-drops-hyped-up-lawsuit-against-glock-firearms-company.html

Lol... this is going way over the top. Loved my Daisy pop gun when I was a kid... what a ***** nation they are trying to push up on us. This is right in the backyard too.

Posted at 4:53 AM, Jul 26, 2024 and last updated 12:19 PM, Jul 26, 2024

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — A toy gun exchange is being held Friday on Buffalo's East Side.

The event, sponsored by Back to Basics Ministries and Buffalo Peacemakers, runs from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Jefferson Avenue across the street from Tops Markets.

Children are being asked to trade in their toy guns in exchange for more peaceful items.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hmm.  Probably won't even make national news.  

Doesn't fit the narrative. Only white men do mass shootings I'm told

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Such a hack. 

Surrounded by armed dudes at all times.

While they also push bail reform and prison reform that treats gun possession as a victimless crime with the charges often never being filed.  the reason we have mass shootings on a weekly basis, 99% of which happen in DEM strongholds with DEM DA's that wont charge for gun crimes.

• Vomit 1

On 7/23/2024 at 1:49 PM, B-Man said:

Chicago quietly drops hyped-up lawsuit against Glock firearms company
CWB Chicago ^ | July 23, 2024

CHICAGO — When Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson announced in March that it was filing a “first-of-its-kind lawsuit” against firearm manufacturer Glock, the city drummed up publicity with a press release and widespread media coverage.

There was no press release and no media coverage on Monday when the city’s attorneys unceremoniously dropped the case in a two-sentence federal court filing.

The city’s lawsuit sought to hold Glock responsible because some of its handguns can be equipped with cheap, illegal after-market devices that allow the weapons to generate automatic gunfire, similar to a machine gun. ...

(Excerpt) Read more at cwbchicago.com ...

https://cwbchicago.com/2024/07/chicago-quietly-drops-hyped-up-lawsuit-against-glock-firearms-company.html

1. It is kinda the nature of “dropped lawsuits” to be quiet, why would you hold a press conference.

2. Without looking I’m going to guess this was dropped because of the similarly timed SCOTUS machine gun ruling. Cutting this suit off at the knees. 

3. Really cool burn bro, right up there with the rest of the crap you post without comment. 

3 hours ago, K D said:

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

So there is no registry.  How would they know where they are.  The criminals sure don't report them. And she is gonna send the police (that she is on record insulting and wanting to refund) to go door to door to search peoples houses?  

Make it make sense.  

• Thank you (+1) 2