What is better, no guns, or more guns?

16 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How many blacks will be killed in Chit-cago tonight?

We'll never know. It won't be on the news

• Like (+1) 2

“The Framers did not write the Second Amendment in order to protect a private right of armed self defense." - Sonia Sotomayor

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's it? Better save up and buy more! What if they jam?

They won't, I practice and clean them routinely. I tried calling 911 once. 2 hrs later they showed up. Luckily I'm still alive. Never again 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

They won't, I practice and clean them routinely. I tried calling 911 once. 2 hrs later they showed up. Luckily I'm still alive. Never again 

You survived, good. I gotta go, have a great day!

On 7/9/2024 at 8:55 PM, Big Blitz said:

That's interesting,  considering that the Militia Act of 1792 instructs members of the militia to supply their own firearm and ammunition when called to serve.  That Act was passed about five months after the ratification of the 2nd Amendment.  

https://www.constitution.org/1-Activism/mil/mil_act_1792.htm

Edited by Brandon

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden literally the day before this said we should ban assault weapons. The. Trump becomes a victim of gun violence 

What's an "assault" rifle?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Semantics, sure. 

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

That's interesting,  considering that the Militia Act of 1792 instructs members of the militia to supply their own firearm and ammunition when called to serve.  That Act was passed about five months after the ratification of the 2nd Amendment.  

That act authorizes president to use the Federal Military domestically. They ain’t supplying their own weapons 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Semantics, sure. 

An assault rifle to me is one that is fully automatic, which is not an AR,  which is already illegal for most people. With this being a fact what stupidity are you rambling about? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Orlando Buffalo said:

An assault rifle to me is one that is fully automatic, which is not an AR,  which is already illegal for most people. With this being a fact what stupidity are you rambling about? 

Hey, I was just stating what Biden said, he would have them

illegal…again…next day Trump was a gun victim by an AR15, define it all you want pal, Trump still got popped by a gun Biden would make illegal 

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I slept at a Holiday Inn last night 🤣

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, I was just stating what Biden said, he would have them

illegal…again…next day Trump was a gun victim by an AR15, define it all you want pal, Trump still got popped by a gun Biden would make illegal 

Assassinating the president is illegal!!!  Like totally banned. 

Dude also had homemade explosives.  

Your fallacies are not even logical. 

And a good guy with a gun ended the threat.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Semantics, sure. 

That act authorizes president to use the Federal Military domestically. They ain’t supplying their own weapons 

Take a look at that link I provided above....

That every citizen, so enrolled and notified, shall, within six months thereafter, provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch, with a box therein, to contain not less than twenty four cartridges

Edited by Brandon
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

The whole argument is stupid regardless.  This dipstick could have used any run of the mill semiautomatic hunting rifle to the same effect.