What is better, no guns, or more guns?

3 killed, 6 injured in shooting at Oxford High School in Michigan

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/multiple-people-injured-shooting-oxford-high-school-michigan-officials-rcna7128

48 minutes ago — Three people were killed and six others were injured in a shooting Tuesday at Oxford High School in suburban Detroit, authorities said.

15 year old with a handgun.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

3 killed, 6 injured in shooting at Oxford High School in Michigan

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/multiple-people-injured-shooting-oxford-high-school-michigan-officials-rcna7128

48 minutes ago — Three people were killed and six others were injured in a shooting Tuesday at Oxford High School in suburban Detroit, authorities said.

15 year old with a handgun.

*only a story if the shooter is white, then billstimes and tibs and governor will pontificate 

their marxist/racist horse&^%$ nonstop for 2 years.

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

More guns. We need more guns out there, right Dana?

Everyone gets a gun...  everyone gets shot.

The FIRST line in the article by Dana...............that you were too simple to read.

Education is the antidote to ignorance. The anti-2A left opposes responsible handling, education, and truth

You completely showed yourself again.

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The FIRST line in the article by Dana...............that you were too simple to read.

Education is the antidote to ignorance. The anti-2A left opposes responsible handling, education, and truth

You completely showed yourself again.

Oh, I read it precious - but no matter how much education there is - there is far too many guns out there.

Get rid of the guns.  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

So you simply cannot understand it.

My bad, I should have realized that.

ban guns 

Make sure you focus on CRT bro - those faux issues are a real problem in America.

Guns?

Nope - the more the merrier.

Look at these kids escape CRT:

15 hours ago, Albwan said:

*only a story if the shooter is white, then billstimes and tibs and governor will pontificate 

their marxist/racist horse&^%$ nonstop for 2 years.

Did you happen to see picture of shooter and victims? This story is another one about to vanish. Poor kids families, I’m sure some BS thoughts and prayers should make it all ok. 

That parent better pay the price for their negligent participation. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

This is peak low info. 

It is the opposite of criteria "this is in the public interest" for news.  

And a perfect example of why "the news" is fake and the enemy of the people.  

Michigan school massacre suspect’s mother wrote open letter to Trump praising his support for gun rights

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/ethan-crumbley-trump-michigan-guns-b1968181.html

• Agree 1

Thank you Trump voters 

Accused Michigan gunman’s mom wrote letter to Trump praising his stance on gun rights

“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms. Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions,”

“Thank you for respecting that Amendment,”

“My son struggles daily, and my teachers tell me they hate teaching it but the [sic] HAVE to,” Jennifer wrote. “I have to pay for a Tutor, why? Because I can’t figure out 4th grade math. I used to be good at math. I can’t afford a Tutor, in fact I sacrifice car insurance to make sure my son gets a good education and hopefully succeeds in life.”

She continued: “My parents teach at a school where their kids come from illegal immigrant parents. Most of their parents are locked up. They don’t care about learning and threaten to kill my mom for caring about their grades.

“Do you realize Mr. Trump that they get free tutors, free tablets from our Government so they can succeed. Why cant my son get those things, do we as hard working Americans not deserve that too?”

Raise them to be monsters.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

So the right of the people to bear arms must be infringed because bad parents exist ? Wow, Billsy has outdone himself! 

Sadly I am sure that he can do much worse.

Didn't you see his "large red letters" ................he must be right.    ......................LOL.

The Supreme Court May Elevate the Second Amendment Above the First

Raymond Ku

During oral arguments earlier this month in the most important Second Amendment case to reach the Supreme Court in years, Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Samuel Alito and Amy Coney Barrett seemed especially interested in where lines around restricting guns in public spaces should be drawn. Should the Second Amendment guarantee individuals the freedom to carry concealed weapons in a courthouse or in a stadium? How much weight should the Court give to the density of the community in which the firearms are to be carried? Does the amount of crime favor or disfavor gun owners?

Critically, and missed in the wider discourse around the case, Paul Clement, the attorney for New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, opened the door to resolving the case by looking at the Court’s past First Amendment jurisprudence and applying it to gun rights. Contrary to what Clement argued, though, framing the guns case through a First Amendment lens reveals that the Court has drawn clear and workable lines that augur for common sense regulations. If the Supreme Court were to hold gun owners to the same standards it holds people seeking to take part in protected speech and assembly, New York’s current restrictions on concealed carry would actually survive in some modified form. If that doesn’t happen, then the Court’s conservatives would be elevating the status of the Second Amendment above First Amendment protections for the first time ever.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-supreme-court-may-elevate-the-second-amendment-above-the-first/ar-AARlKc6?ocid=msedgntp

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I see they might charge the parents in the Michigan school massacre 

If what I am reading is true about the parents about allowing their son who was not mentally well to have a gun then they should be charged. Also the mother of the Waukesha dude should be charged for allowing him access to a car after he tried to kill someone with a car.

• Agree 1

On 12/2/2021 at 6:56 PM, BillStime said:

Yup 

So what are you suggesting?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

sick

This is sick?   Why?

You think the Founding Fathers would have a problem with this?  They likely would have loved it.