What is better, no guns, or more guns?

12 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Agreed, but only if there is an over-zealous, gun grabbing prosecutor.

My reasoning being that if it was reasonable for the child to shoot the intruder if he was in the home or facing him, with no culpability for the step-father, this becomes an arena where  you have to make allowances for a minor's discretion.

A legal decision based around punishing a parent for when a state lawyer thinks is it reasonable for an 11 year old child to fear for their lives in a home invasion is a bad legal decision if it decides to do so;  and I think it likely a jury would agree with me.

That and it's clear the guy shot was not black or we would be having Jessie, Al, Shaun King, and the likes trying to scream raysis.

Anyone seen black lives matter recently?

10 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

You may want to defer your argument to The dude. If anyone at this moment completely understands how an 11-year-old thinks, it's The Dude.

I know that 11 year old wouldn’t cry like a gay about my Kiko comment. I know that 11 year old is more of a man than you. He’s only 11 and already has a pelt on his wall. He should feel proud. 

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I know that 11 year old wouldn’t cry like a gay about my Kiko comment. I know that 11 year old is more of a man than you. He’s only 11 and already has a pelt on his wall. He should feel proud. 

Let this be a warning to you: keep football talk out of this forum. Do you want us to go the way of TSW?

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Gotta love Oregon.

Give dowtown Portland to Antifa. Reduce mags to 5 rounds and purchases to 20 rounds a month. :lol:

They’ll just be easier to defeat when the time comes. 

Wait, the math just hit me....Revolvers are too “high capacity” for them? Oh. My. God. 

Edited by The_Dude

45 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Wait, the math just hit me....Revolvers are too “high capacity” for them? Oh. My. God. 

A thimble is too high capacity for you, bud.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

A thimble is too high capacity for you, bud.

Not sure you’re angle. 

Are you suggesting I think everything is too high capacity? Or any amount of ammunition in my keep is too much? I’m not sure why I’m asking as either way I don’t care. I guess uncertainty just bothers me.  

19 hours ago, The_Dude said:

If the restriction is limited only to magazines then 6 and 8-shot revolvers would still be fine. 

But yeah it's retarded.

2 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

If the restriction is limited only to magazines then 6 and 8-shot revolvers would still be fine. 

But yeah it's retarded.

22 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Gotta love Oregon.

Give dowtown Portland to Antifa. Reduce mags to 5 rounds and purchases to 20 rounds a month. :lol:

I don’t know if I’ve ever bought ammo and only bought 20 rounds. Maybe when buying shotgun slugs since they come in boxes of 5.