What is better, no guns, or more guns?

34 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Have you ever been to Texas? See, I’m constantly annoyed when I travel to New York. Yankees are the rudest people on the face of the earth. And I can’t figure out why. They’ve no reason to be as stuck up as they are. I mean, look at NY — it’s a shithole. 

Go to Texas and you’ll find polite and caring people. 

It's probably not a good idea to visit NYC wearing a t-shirt that says "I'll kill Haj for food".

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's probably not a good idea to visit NYC wearing a t-shirt that says "I'll kill Haj for food".

*”I killed Haj for food!”

we used to get surf-n-turf on fridays in OIF3!

Edited by The_Dude

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Have you ever been to Texas? See, I’m constantly annoyed when I travel to New York. Yankees are the rudest people on the face of the earth. And I can’t figure out why. They’ve no reason to be as stuck up as they are. I mean, look at NY — it’s a shithole. 

Go to Texas and you’ll find polite and caring people. 

Yes... And I duck when I drive.  This coming from a person who drives in Chiraq... LoL...

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I think its law, been for decades... That nail guns won't shoot across room.  I think the safety is, has to be pressed hard against something 

The "Lethal Weapon"  Hollywood scene is simply not believable.  Maybe at one time, years ago... It was.

Been like that for a while...you have to press the muzzle of the nail gun against a board to trigger it.

Never stopped us from drilling a hole in a 2x4, then shooting framing nails through the hole.  They'd fly a good 30 feet.

And the "Lethal Weapon" scene, that was from Lethal Weapon 2, and he did put the nail gun directly against the guy's chest.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Been like that for a while...you have to press the muzzle of the nail gun against a board to trigger it.

Never stopped us from drilling a hole in a 2x4, then shooting framing nails through the hole.  They'd fly a good 30 feet.

And the "Lethal Weapon" scene, that was from Lethal Weapon 2, and he did put the nail gun directly against the guy's chest.

He "nailed them both".

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Hypocrites galore,   Megan Hickey is hot.

I thought mass shooting only happen in the US.

https://news.yahoo.com/7-dead-shooting-mexican-resort-playa-del-carmen-154553484.html

Mexico should have tougher gun laws.  MAGA, build the wall and keep these animals out.