What is better, no guns, or more guns?

12 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

How do you like the kel tec? I’ve been debating between that and the ruger 9mm carbine.

I carry my 26 with the 12 round extended mag loaded in it, and a 17 round backup mag. Same idea with the 19, just carry with the standard 15 round mag in it. 33 round sticks are fun at the range for sure but i haven’t found a great way to carry them outside of a range bag haha

I’m looking at building a 300 blackout pistol for a truck gun. I want to get a good locking mount for it for the trunk too. 

I love it but it’s a Kel Tex which means it’s made with cheap parts. Strongly recommend upgrading everything, especially the trigger. 

On 11/28/2018 at 12:20 PM, dpberr said:

I love that they choose a picture of a handgun WITH suppressor as if they all come with suppressors...because you know, it's easy to get one, especially on those 2 for 1 Black Friday sales.

I was about to post something similar till I saw the comment. 

Suppressors are expensive and a pain pain in the ass to own because liberals think they work like in the movies where all one here’s is a very quiet ‘zip.’ 

The waiting list. The stamp. Then you usually have to replace your barrel. It’s a huge pain in the nuts. 

But some retarded liberal picked that picture because they think that gun is scary. In truth I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s a 22. 

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

GET WOKE, GO BROKE: Dick’s May Have To Close Stores Due To Anti-Gun Decisions. “

I’d say, ‘Who cares?’ but the truth is, I do. Schadenfreude is a kind of caring, right?”

Good. I’m glad when liberals suffer for their idiotic decisions. 

“Rossanne said Valarie Jarrett looks like a monkey! Let’s take her show away from her since Trump supporters like it and resurrect the geriatric lesbian sitcom Murphy Brown!”

”Let’s label any criticism of Islam, and transvestism as hate speech on social media platforms!”

”Let’s quit selling guns because ***** gun owners. They’re all Trump loving Nazis.” 

/rant

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

GET WOKE, GO BROKE: Dick’s May Have To Close Stores Due To Anti-Gun Decisions. “

I’d say, ‘Who cares?’ but the truth is, I do. Schadenfreude is a kind of caring, right?”

I will no longer shop there. I went in one time after they announced their anti gun policies to buy ammo with a gift card I had and that’s it.

• Like (+1) 1

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

Study Finds No Rise In Violent Crime Attributable To Adopting Right-To-Carry Laws.

THE SOFT BIGOTRY OF LOWERED EXPECTATIONS: 

If Bloomberg says those knee-grows can’t be sensible gun owners, shut up, you racist. Or something.

Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg reportedly argued Friday that guns need to be kept out of the hands of minorities in order to keep them alive.

While speaking at the Aspen Institute, Mr. Bloomberg, 72, said 95 percent of murders fall into a specific category: a male minority between the ages of 15 and 25, The Aspen Times reported.

Cities need to get guns out of this group’s hands and keep them alive, the former three-term mayor said, according to The Times.

Edited by B-Man

13 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

WTF??   I drive people crazy when I do this but it's the way my brain works.  I use this one simple word.  I will happily comply with your wishes, rules and regulations if you can just satisfactorily answer this question.   Why?  

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

WTF??   I drive people crazy when I do this but it's the way my brain works.  I use this one simple word.  I will happily comply with your wishes, rules and regulations if you can just satisfactorily answer this question.   Why?  

Because "Think of the children!!!!"

52 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You missed the key word in my post.  Satisfactorily.  I'm pretty sure the Governor's response will not address my question properly either. 

"Think of the children!" isn't satisfactory?  Why do you hate children?

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Seriously.  They're the veal of people.  Who doesn't like veal?

Well you got half of the equation right.  Locked in cages?  Right on.  Sauteed with mushrooms and Marsala?  Not so much. 

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Think of the children!" isn't satisfactory?  Why do you hate children?

Where oh where to begin with this one.