What is better, no guns, or more guns?

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

Congratulations on your willful ignorance.  It's quite an achievement.  Your bubble just became even better insulated.  Soon you will only have to hear words that echo exactly the short, redundant tape loop of insular clichés that runs incessantly inside your own head.

And yet you offer nothing outside or abstract of a bubble, just fodder. Which is far worse than I...

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol: The last thing tibs or gary are is a cure for ignorance.

cuga is still paid attention to, so imagine how braindead the stuff of tibs was to get ignored

it's painful enough seeing the "best of tibs" quoted in response

11 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Yeah, I anticipated this response.  But 33 is a shill as much as anyone.  He enjoys immunity here because he's a good lapdog for the prevailing majority.

LOL

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

Yeah, I anticipated this response.  But 33 is a shill as much as anyone.  He enjoys immunity here because he's a good lapdog for the prevailing majority.

How the hell do you figure that?  33 is petulant and fodder as much as half. Only about 8 members contribute to PPP as reasonable sources for information.  Bman, Tasker, Transgreg, maybe a few more.

Slash, GG, LABillz, Tommy, Nanker, koko don't even participate in much conversation because they realize there isn't much.

bug, la grant, tibs try to engage in conversation but add nothing

Cuga, busey, myself, a few others here do nothing to this place that's positive or helpful.  

Bman, tasker, Transgreg are probably 99% of this board.  And if I forgot someone !@#$ you. I don't pay attention much.

10 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

How the hell do you figure that?  33 is petulant and fodder as much as half. Only about 8 members contribute to PPP as reasonable sources for information.  Bman, Tasker, Transgreg, maybe a few more.

Slash, GG, LABillz, Tommy, Nanker, koko don't even participate in much conversation because they realize there isn't much.

bug, la grant, tibs try to engage in conversation but add nothing

Cuga, busey, myself, a few others here do nothing to this place that's positive or helpful.  

Bman, tasker, Transgreg are probably 99% of this board.  And if I forgot someone !@#$ you. I don't pay attention much.

Image result for sally fields gif

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Hey, don't sell yourself short. Everything I've ever learned about Teletubbies and bovine love, I've learned from you.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I try to poke my face out from behind the troll mask every once in a while, but it really hasn't been worth it lately. 

There is a general core of regulars, myself included, that are fairly close together in a right libertarian ideology.  The only leftists that stick around are the trolls, crusaders, and morons.  Occasionally we'll get a reasonable liberal pass on thru but eventually they feel outnumbered by the libertarian core and realize the other liberals on this board do more harm to their arguments than help.

Especially since the flood of refugees from BBMB.  SDS should have built a firewall.  A yuuuuuuge one.  It would have been great.  We would have loved it, bigly. :P

• Haha (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, GG said:

Am I the only one scared **** less about the country wide walk out today?  

This is the same demographic that are in ER's for eating Tide pods. I was concerned before this. The sad part  is they consider themselves free thinkers, but blindly follow the masses.