What is better, no guns, or more guns?

9 minutes ago, Justice said:

Misreported or not. 50% of the prisons are drug related. I never did hard drugs and I don’t know any dealers, but I can buy some within a hour. 

Oh yeah? Some of these kids are crying and they’re shouting protests at the top of their lungs. They all deserve an academy award. 

Like I said, they've been encouraged by their gun grabbing communist teachers.  And you know what else?  The kids don't have the life experience or body of knowledge to have their opinions valued here anyway.  Those not taking the day because its a day off, and actually protesting, are misinformed and don't understand the event in question itself.  I'm not at all interested in their opinions.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=39740?omhide=true

W. Texas students feel safe with armed school staff

Flying in the face of the mainstream media’s nonstop coverage of gun control activists’ protests following the Florida high school shooting that killed 17, students in a West Texas school district contend that they “feel safe” on campus because the school staff is armed and ready to protect them.

Campuses within the Claude Independent School District (CISD) are reportedly among the last places a mass murderer would want to target. This is because many of the administrators in the district are Second Amendment advocates who believe that highly trained teachers equipped with concealed weapons are well-prepared to prevent a mass school shooting from occurring on their campuses – an arsenal geared to provide a new level of safety and comfort for students.

Tried and tested

Increasing campus security by having an armed staff is not just a theory, but a fact, as CISD began implementing its staff’s concealed gun plan more than a year-and-a-half ago, and the results show that gun-toting teachers are an asset to school safety – not a deterrant.

Mass shooters approaching CISD campuses should be aware that there are numerous staffers at each school who are trained to protect their students with their firearms – and they aren’t afraid to use them. In fact, before entering any of the campuses, ill-intentioned gunmen can expect to read prominently posted signs emblazoned with the following warning in red, bold letters:

“ATTENTION: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE STAFF AT CLAUDE ISD IS ARMED AND MAY USE WHATEVER FORCE NECESSARY TO PROTECT OUR STUDENTS,” the posted signs read.

This is in stark contrast to schools dominated by gun control activists, who advertise to gunmen that they are entering “gun-free zones” – meaning that their attack will be virtually uncontested … except by those sacrificially using their bodies as human shields.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Like I said, they've been encouraged by their gun grabbing communist teachers.  And you know what else?  The kids don't have the life experience or body of knowledge to have their opinions valued here anyway.  Those not taking the day because its a day off, and actually protesting, are misinformed and don't understand the event in question itself.  I'm not at all interested in their opinions.

Here's one of those gun grabbing communist teachers.

Ernie Rospierski, a history teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, is being hailed as a hero. He directed dozens of students to safety during last week's shooting and was grazed by a bullet in a confrontation with the gunman. Rospierski joins "CBS This Morning" from Parkland, Florida, to discuss what he'd like to say to President Trump. As a gun owner, he also says there is no point in anyone having an AR-15 rifle.

6 minutes ago, garybusey said:

...because 17 of their classmates/peers were gunned down.

Which is just as helpful as having your right hand surgically removed because your car got a flat tire. 

What they are doing is a non-sequitur, and is motivated by their communist gun grabbing teachers.

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Here's one of those gun grabbing communist teachers.

Ernie Rospierski, a history teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, is being hailed as a hero. He directed dozens of students to safety during last week's shooting and was grazed by a bullet in a confrontation with the gunman. Rospierski joins "CBS This Morning" from Parkland, Florida, to discuss what he'd like to say to President Trump. As a gun owner, he also says there is no point in anyone having an AR-15 rifle.

He's free to be wrong.  His opinion doesn't matter, he's a gun grabbing communist, and if he'd like to, he can come take mine first

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

10 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

If this would have happened at my school I'd buy dozens of 2nd protects the first and Mulan rouge shirts to pass out.  

God damn pussies. 

If it happened at your school, I'm guessing you would have been in custody fairly quickly. 

13 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

If this would have happened at my school I'd buy dozens of 2nd protects the first and Mulan rouge shirts to pass out.  

God damn pussies. 

That's "molon labia" you idiot

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Which is just as helpful as having your right hand surgically removed because your car got a flat tire. 

What they are doing is a non-sequitur, and is motivated by their communist gun grabbing teachers.

He's free to be wrong.  His opinion doesn't matter, he's a gun grabbing communist, and if he'd like to, he can come take mine first

He's marching in Florida today with his students. I doubt he gives a crap about you.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Small steps! They are coming! 

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

He's marching in Florida today with his students. I doubt he gives a crap about you.

He doesn't care about his students that much either, given that he's willing to stand on their still warm dead bodies to make a political point that won't solve the problem.  He's just another gun grabbing communist.

But hey, since you're all about the logical fallacies today, lending weight to this man's position because of his recent experience, what are your thoughts on this:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/19/colorado-congressman-columbine-survivor-pushes-to-end-gun-free-zones-in-schools.html

Colorado House Minority Leader Patrick Neville, who was a Columbine High School sophomore at the time of the 1999 mass shooting, is pushing legislation that he says would protect students — by getting rid of gun restrictions in schools.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

He doesn't care about his students that much either.  He's just another gun grabbing communist.

But hey, since you're all about the logical fallacies today, lending weight to this man's position because of his recent experience, what are your thoughts on this:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/19/colorado-congressman-columbine-survivor-pushes-to-end-gun-free-zones-in-schools.html

Teachers and staff? Sure. 

Students? No way.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

They're certainly trying.  But don't worry, when they come for the guns they can have the bullets first.

Ok, Rambo. If they ever do come for your guns you’ll get got just like the rest. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Would religious scholars, in your opinion, claim the US Constitution was written by men or God? 

Assuming you agree that men wrote it and men have changed it in the past, why in God's name is the document so sacred that to discuss changing it again is so unthinkable?

I think changes to gun rules - not grabbing my guns or yours - could fit under the current 2nd Amendment language btw, but that is a second argument

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When has the Bill of rights been changed in the past. 

I'll wait...

Your silence goes to show you realized the error of your response. 

The Bill of Rights are inalienable and have never been amended - because they are not granted to us by the government but by the creator. Arguing those rights can or should be altered is to miss the entire point of them, and the Declaration of Independence,  in the first place.

The Bill of Rights are DIFFERENT than other constitutional amendments - every third grader knows this.

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

They're certainly trying.  But don't worry, when they come for the guns they can have the bullets first.

They don't care about that. They are coming with bigger guns, more bullets and a good supply of body bags!