What is better, no guns, or more guns?

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

Anybody ever see the movie ‘Suicide Kings’? This feels like the scene where Jay Mohr’s character keeps shouting, “tell ‘em, Max”. 

Is that the one where the diddler supplies all his friends with meat from animals he has !@#$ed? Yeah that’s a juicy one for sure. 

d0Q4voGK_bigger.jpgCBS NewsVerified account @CBSNews

FollowFollow @CBSNews
In Florida, it's easier to buy an assault rifle than it is to obtain cold medicine http://cbsn.ws/2CvoAQK 

So now CBS News is just posting really dumb and provably false far-left talking points as if they are facts?

Again, the media’s credibility problem has little to do with Trump.

Edited by B-Man

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So now CBS News is just posting really dumb and provably false far-left talking points as if they are facts?

So what’s not true about that? 

4 minutes ago, thebug said:

So what’s not true about that? 

Sorry, as I told Gator/Tiberius two and half years ago, I don't come to this board to debate points with posters who have demonstrated little to no awareness or intelligence.

You will have to play your little "back and forth" bilge with the ones here who like smacking you around.

This goes for Bob, big cat, kw, Busey also.  It is subject to change when you become adults.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They're probably not wrong.  It's easier to get opioids than cold medicine in most places.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sorry, as I told Gator/Tiberius two and half years ago, I don't come to this board to debate points with posters who have demonstrated little to no awareness or intelligence.

You will have to play your little "back and forth" bilge with the ones here who like smacking you around.

This goes for Bob, big cat, kw, Busey also.  It is subject to change when you become adults.

Just use the ignore button then. I asked a legit question.

Edited by thebug

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They're probably not wrong.  It's easier to get opioids than cold medicine in most places.

About the same as more people are mailed to death by bears than killed by assault rifles analogy 

Just now, row_33 said:

About the same as more people are mailed to death by bears than killed by assault rifles analogy 

Well, bears don't read very well, so that "do not fold, spindle, or mutilate" instruction usually goes over their heads...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, mead107 said:

Why don’t you give it a break. Move on.   

You are carrying on like (as DC tom would say) 

cool down and take a time out. 

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. 

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I have gugny. Hes all I need. My little spoon for life. 

Mead - don't you have granddaughters?

Boyst - Don't drag me into this ****.  I'm one of the people who was suspended for months speaking out against you.  Since then, I've made a separation and learned to get along for the sake of my continuance as a part of this site.

And by the way, the TOS is no longer.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well, bears don't read very well, so that "do not fold, spindle, or mutilate" instruction usually goes over their heads...

Shoo, go away, bad bear bad bear ? 

Gerald Ford died today, he was eaten by wolves, he was delicious.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/19/colorado-congressman-columbine-survivor-pushes-to-end-gun-free-zones-in-schools.html

Colorado House Minority Leader Patrick Neville, who was a Columbine High School sophomore at the time of the 1999 mass shooting, is pushing legislation that he says would protect students — by getting rid of gun restrictions in schools.

He has introduced the bill annually since he was elected in 2014, The Washington Times reported. Previous attempts have been turned down.

Neville, a Republican, told The Times the current law “creates a so-called gun free zone in every K-12 public school.”

Under Colorado law, concealed-carry permit holders may bring firearms onto school property, according to The Times, but must keep them locked inside their vehicles.

“Time and time again we point to the one common theme with mass shootings, they occur in gun-free zones,” Neville told The Times.

He added law-abiding citizens should be able “to defend themselves and most importantly our children from the worst-case scenarios.”

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Mead - don't you have granddaughters?

Boyst - Don't drag me into this ****.  I'm one of the people who was suspended for months speaking out against you.  Since then, I've made a separation and learned to get along for the sake of my continuance as a part of this site.

And by the way, the TOS is no longer.

C'est la vie 

I just don't get why anyone gives a ****

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

I hope one day I can become man enough to be a blind fool like yourself!  Is that what the B stands for in B-Man?

• Like (+1) 1