What is better, no guns, or more guns?

1 hour ago, thebug said:

Hey !@#$tard! It's ice fishing! and I did a little check on you......if anyone should jump in the lake...it's you! 

I await your response. Let's talk about what I found! 

You're a snowflake, clear as day.  Thinking you know something super secret and all super amazing.

You need to lighten up. 

I know what you're thinking but advise against it.

Edited by Boyst62

Just now, Boyst62 said:

You're a snowflake, clear as day.  Thinking you know something super secret and all super amazing.

You need to lighten up. 

I await your move but advise against it.

Snowflake eh? So everyone knows you are a convicted sex offender? When do you get off the list? 

Your move! 

1 hour ago, thebug said:

Hey !@#$tard! It's ice fishing! and I did a little check on you......if anyone should jump in the lake...it's you! 

I await your response. Let's talk about what I found! 

It's 50 today and might be 70 tomorrow. By all means, go ice fishing.

Edited by Wacka

Just now, Wacka said:

It's 60 today and right be 70 tomorrow. By all means, go ice fishing.

Clearly while he was fishing he had enough time to look up the personal lives of us. Either he doesn't know how to ice fish or he didn't catch anything

Just now, thebug said:

Well others care. 

Yep and if you want to pursue this and carry on with what you're talking about I advise against it. Others have gone so far as a personal attack such as what you're doing and then banned.

The terms of service are clearly marked about stuff like this. I've never asked for any of them to be dismissed, but you should have some stability for the first part and second respect for the terms of service. Because I expect you're going to be banned.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Clearly while he was fishing he had enough time to look up the personal lives of us. Either he doesn't know how to ice fish or he didn't catch anything

I have friends for that. 

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Yep and if you want to pursue this and carry on with what you're talking about I advise against it. Others have gone so far as a personal attack such as what you're doing and then banned.

The terms of service are clearly marked about stuff like this. I've never asked for any of them to be dismissed, but you should have some stability for the first part and second respect for the terms of service. Because I expect you're going to be banned.

Great sounds about right. I get banned and the scum pedo stays. Cool brah! 

1 minute ago, thebug said:

I have friends for that. 

Again, I really don't care.

If you want to be a part of this community you should probably learn the terms of service and not take things so personally. I could give a **** about what you say about me. Others might, but I found that many just don't give a damn.  You have to remember I actually know a good solid number of posters here personally. 

So while you're taking things personally on a message board you might need to take a step back into reality and realize you're overreacting

And by that I mean you might want to go ahead and delete your messages because moderators don't really appreciate personal attacks such as the nature of yours. I've never requested somebody to be disciplined for bring up my personal life but there has been half a dozen members banned here for it.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Again, I really don't care.

If you want to be a part of this community you should probably learn the terms of service and not take things so personally. I could give a **** about what you say about me. Others might, but I found that many just don't give a damn.  You have to remember I actually know a good solid number of posters here personally. 

So while you're taking things personally on a message board you might need to take a step back into reality and realize you're overreacting

And by that I mean you might want to go ahead and delete your messages because moderators don't really appreciate personal attacks such as the nature of yours. I've never requested somebody to be disciplined for bring up my personal life but there has been half a dozen members banned here for it.

Nope! Won’t delete a thing pedo. 

I don’t want to be associated with a site that would allow a scumbug like you to be here. 

3 hours ago, Rockpile233 said:

I don’t own any guns, but I’ve never had any problem with people who consider that right a big part of their personal identity.

I just don’t understand why we can’t limit personal ownership to rifles that aren’t capable of (x) amount of rounds per minute. (I’m no expert you would obviously need to carefully craft this) I don’t see any practical need in having a rifle that can unload that many rounds per minute apart from personal enjoyment. I have a lot of close friends who are Motorheads and we don’t let them drive as fast as they want for their personal enjoyment.

If you already own one you’re grandfathered in. Don’t worry the second amendment isn’t under assault. 

contrary to your declaration in the last sentence of the third paragraph, what you describe in the first sentence of the second paragraph is an assault on the second amendment. the purpose of 2a is to secure our freedom as citizens and our natural rights against those who seek to remove our rights and freedoms, whether those enemies be foreign invaders or tyrannical forces within our own government. Since the purpose of the amendment is to have a ready citizenry in case armed conflict is required to defend our liberties, it stands to reason that the authors intended for us to have access to military style weapons. As an absolute minimum, that should include the same types of small arms we issue the infantry in our own military. 

As for your gearhead analogy, we don't let them drive as fast as they want  on public roads in the interest of public safety, but we don't restrict how fast the car is able to actually drive, and they are welcome to go to to the racetrack in their free time and lay down laps as fast as they please. Similarly, we have laws already on the books about where and under what circumstances a gun is allowed to be fired to prevent accidental shootings in the interest of public safety. I can't target shoot in my backyard because I live too close to my neighbors to do so safely, but that's why we have shooting ranges.

Edited by Chandemonium

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

the bug being squished in 5..4...3...

Later!  

Just now, Boyst62 said:

I feel bad for him.

Trust me, I do.

I will just use other usernames to expose you. I can make it look like I’m using your IP address.