What is better, no guns, or more guns?

36 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Well they don’t have much else going for them....that’s why you take that job....it’s the best you can do. 

I learned all need to know about cops by watching those pussies outside of Columbine as they “waited for swat.” It’s been my experience that cops are pussies. That’s why they shoot black bros all the time — they’re always scared. They also have a looser ROE than I had my second stint in Iraq. !@#$ cops. 

I'm really not sure how to respond,  except to let you go on your way. It would be waste  of time to argue that white people get shot by the police too.  Best of luck going forward.  Hopefully you never require the assistance of police.  If so, please let them know your thoughts. 

47 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Well they don’t have much else going for them....that’s why you take that job....it’s the best you can do. 

I learned all need to know about cops by watching those pussies outside of Columbine as they “waited for swat.” It’s been my experience that cops are pussies. That’s why they shoot black bros all the time — they’re always scared. They also have a looser ROE than I had my second stint in Iraq. !@#$ cops. 

You're a !@#$ing retarded waste of oxygen.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/15/2018 at 4:34 PM, The_Dude said:

Please understand this about me. I’m not willing to give up my guns. But I want this to stop. 

Cinga, what I’d do is force schools to hire properly screened vets. 

Cops are a joke and they’d spend more time in schools harassing children than anything else. 

Give me $40,000 (per) a year to pay a few mentally screened, physically capable vets from combat backgrounds. Put them in charge of school security. 

Cops are cowards. Vets aren’t. Vets will run to the sound of gunfire; cops will find reasons to “wait for swat.” 

Arm our schools with armed vets. There’s nothing grunts can’t do, and vets are all about keeping children safe. 

Those are the ideas we need to bring to the table. 

53 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Wow.  I remember why I don’t come here often.  

I'm sorry, but this commentary is so ignorant, so deranged, so absolutely devoid of critical thought, that I honestly think I might not have been harsh enough.

We are tolerant of differing ideas here, but "all cops are pussies because I watched a video once" is not a stance that should go without a swift and severe rebuking.  Just my two cents.

12 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

I'm sorry, but this commentary is so ignorant, so deranged, so absolutely devoid of critical thought, that I honestly think I might not have been harsh enough.

We are tolerant of differing ideas here, but "all cops are pussies because I watched a video once" is not a stance that should go without a swift and severe rebuking.  Just my two cents.

I can judge the character of the profession without an indictment on every cop. I paint with a big brush because it’s easier. Do you think it escapes me there are good cops? Several of my idiot friends i armied with are cops. I tell them they’re pussies now, yes. 

The reason why cops suck is their standards. 21, high school diploma or GED, a clean record, and the ability to lie on a background questionnaire. 

But my last ounce of respect for cops died when I saw their hiring process. I almost became a cop myself. I was out of the army and I hadn’t yet finished my degree and there was a recession. I applied to two; Gwinnett County PD (Georgia) and GC Sherrifs Department. 

The PD rejected my application for honesty. I reported buying a small bag of weed when I was 16.....before my 10-year career in the army in which I consistently received the highest evaluation rankings. So my application was rejected for buying and smoking weed more than 12 years before I applied....so how many cops on Gwinnett County’s force are liars? After talking with a few cops they indicated ‘ya have to lie on the questionaire’ but I have integrity and that’s not my style. 

The he sheriffs department overlooked my horrible past but they didn’t like my interview. They shot me a hypothetical question about a 12 year old kid with a gun in a school and how would I handle the situation. They described a scenario in which there was a 12 year old boy with a gun in a crowded middle school hallway. My answer of trying to deescalate the situation by talking to the kid and if that didn’t work tackling him. They didn’t like my answer — they wanted “deadly force.” I then went on to discuss ballistics and ask what the “hypothetical school walls” were made of....bullets will ALWAYS fly down walls which is why in a close quarters gun fight you NEED to stay 6-8 inches off the wall but what do I know I’m not a hero like a cop....I then listed all the things that could go wrong with opening fire in a crowded hallway, and that if I had to take the shot I would do so from a kneeling position so that the trajectory of my round would go upward and into the ceiling thus limiting unintended casualties from my end....these retarded ‘veterans of the force’ had no clue what I was talking about....I then told them that I felt it’s law enforcements job to risk their life for the public and that I would risk my life to tackle and beat the **** out of the hypothetical kid and that if they disagreed that they were cowards. That’s when the interview ended. And cops are cowards. I’m not a big guy — I mean you can tell I lift weights but I’m only 5’6” and every time I’ve dealt with a cop they’re so scared and jumpy. And I’m talking routine traffic stops. They’re uneducated and undeserving of their authority. 

I want base salary for cops to be no less than $85k....they deserve at least that. But we deserve better cops. I want educated cops. Educated cops won’t do retarded things like arrest a nurse for enforcing hospital privacy rules. Educated cops are less apt to be over aggressive. We also need more oversight on cops. And I say this — I hope I live to see the day a cop is killed in self defense and the shooter walks. Take that Australian lady who was shot for tapping on the roof of the squad car in Minnesota. What a retarded kitty.....did her knock on the car unnerve him so? Not surprising to find out the dude was Muslim, but what was surprising was that he hit the target...most of the time they miss....to the point I rely on them to do so....

but for for the most part cops are too uneducated to preform their vital service and they’re gutless. They’re all hardasses till it’s time to do grown man things and when that time comes they gotta wait on “swat.”

Edited by The_Dude

13 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Good for you. I learned much of what I need to know about you from the two posts you shared. Here's the good news--you get the right to espouse what you want to. In that regard,  many members of law enforcement, most probably, learn to deal with it and just write it all off as part of the deal. My post wasn't about you, really, it was about them. 

22 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I can judge the character of the profession without an indictment on every cop. I paint with a big brush because it’s easier. Do you think it escapes me there are good cops? Several of my idiot friends i armied with are cops. I tell them they’re pussies now, yes. 

The reason why cops suck is their standards. 21, high school diploma or GED, a clean record, and the ability to lie on a background questionnaire. 

But my last ounce of respect for cops died when I saw their hiring process. I almost became a cop myself. I was out of the army and I hadn’t yet finished my degree and there was a recession. I applied to two; Gwinnett County PD (Georgia) and GC Sherrifs Department. 

The PD rejected my application for honesty. I reported buying a small bag of weed when I was 16.....before my 10-year career in the army in which I consistently received the highest evaluation rankings. So my application was rejected for buying and smoking weed more than 12 years before I applied....so how many cops on Gwinnett County’s force are liars? After talking with a few cops they indicated ‘ya have to lie on the questionaire’ but I have integrity and that’s not my style. 

The he sheriffs department overlooked my horrible past but they didn’t like my interview. They shot me a hypothetical question about a 12 year old kid with a gun in a school and how would I handle the situation. They described a scenario in which there was a 12 year old boy with a gun in a crowded middle school hallway. My answer of trying to deescalate the situation by talking to the kid and if that didn’t work tackling him. They didn’t like my answer — they wanted “deadly force.” I then went on to discuss ballistics and ask what the “hypothetical school walls” were made of....bullets will ALWAYS fly down walls which is why in a close quarters gun fight you NEED to stay 6-8 inches off the wall but what do I know I’m not a hero like a cop....I then listed all the things that could go wrong with opening fire in a crowded hallway, and that if I had to take the shot I would do so from a kneeling position so that the trajectory of my round would go upward and into the ceiling thus limiting unintended casualties from my end....these retarded ‘veterans of the force’ had no clue what I was talking about....I then told them that I felt it’s law enforcements job to risk their life for the public and that I would risk my life to tackle and beat the **** out of the hypothetical kid and that if they disagreed that they were cowards. That’s when the interview ended. And cops are cowards. I’m not a big guy — I mean you can tell I lift weights but I’m only 5’6” and every time I’ve dealt with a cop they’re so scared and jumpy. And I’m talking routine traffic stops. They’re uneducated and undeserving of their authority. 

I want base salary for cops to be no less than $85k....they deserve at least that. But we deserve better cops. I want educated cops. Educated cops won’t do retarded things like arrest a nurse for enforcing hospital privacy rules. Educated cops are less apt to be over aggressive. We also need more oversight on cops. And I say this — I hope I live to see the day a cop is killed in self defense and the shooter walks. Take that Australian lady who was shot for tapping on the roof of the squad car in Minnesota. What a retarded kitty.....did her knock on the car unnerve him so? Not surprising to find out the dude was Muslim, but what was surprising was that he hit the target...most of the time they miss....to the point I rely on them to do so....

but for for the most part cops are too uneducated to preform their vital service and they’re gutless. They’re all hardasses till it’s time to do grown man things and when that time comes they gotta wait on “swat.”

Ah. Now it makes sense.  Assuming your story is true, after all, it's a message board, there's a whole lot going on there.  i can't speak to your experiences in Iraq, but as for the police, try forgiveness. 

How about track the guns with a GPS tracking system and any gun without a tracking device gets destroyed along with a hefty fine and or jail time for tampering and removal.

Its practically impossiple to track all the lunatics so track the guns.

20 minutes ago, Figster said:

How about track the guns with a GPS tracking system and any gun without a tracking device gets destroyed along with a hefty fine and or jail time for tampering and removal.

Each gun has a serial number

oh yeah....

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Each gun has a serial number

oh yeah....

Not true at all. 80% lowers. I have an 80% I bought for $50. I’m going to run 9mm out of it. It will never have a serial number.  

25 minutes ago, Figster said:

...have you ever stripped a gun? I mean....what? Where are you putting this tracking system? Just no. That won’t work. 

We here the typical braindead liberal BS on guns after every mass shooting.............. OUTLAW GUNS.

The only thing outlawing guns will do is outlaw law abiding citizens from protecting themselves.

Criminals will ALWAYS be able to get guns, but liberals are too stupid to realize this FACT.

Just look at Chicago. Strictest guns laws in the country. Nuff said.

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Not true at all. 80% lowers. I have an 80% I bought for $50. I’m going to run 9mm out of it. It will never have a serial number.  

...have you ever stripped a gun? I mean....what? Where are you putting this tracking system? Just no. That won’t work. 

If you get caught without the proper tracking device one more gun is removed from the streets. 

The tracking device would be attatched to the barrel IMO, because a bullet can be matched up with the barrel.

36 minutes ago, Figster said:

If you get caught without the proper tracking device one more gun is removed from the streets. 

The tracking device would be attatched to the barrel IMO, because a bullet can be matched up with the barrel.

I came up with the same idea not too long ago and it was shot down by posters I respect. Was told that GPS doesn’t work that way. 

1 hour ago, Figster said:

This is just stupid.  Not surprised.

Who maintains the database?  Who enforces the policy?  Who provides the tracking unit?

And, of course, who pays for it?

4 hours ago, Figster said:

Defeats the entire purpose of the Second Amendment.

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Defeats the entire purpose of the Second Amendment.

No, no, you still have the second amendment and all of your constitutional rights.  You just have to now pay and Register for your freedoms!

You're not very progressive, sir!  What do you have against children?