What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Hey, you are what you eat, you d@ck.

Move back North, the heat is making you a sick thief:

http://abc13.com/news/man-arrested-for-bizarre-electricity-theft/1465030/

"A woman who identified herself as Fields' secretary told Eyewitness News he admits "to stealing the electricity." She claims he did it because he'd fallen behind on power bills, there is no air conditioner at the property where they are living and he was trying to cool the place down for her and his girlfriend. She claims they were both getting sick in the heat."

:-O What the won't do in The South to stay cool and rip off the gubermint.

:-)

Move back North, the heat is making you a sick thief:

http://abc13.com/news/man-arrested-for-bizarre-electricity-theft/1465030/

"A woman who identified herself as Fields' secretary told Eyewitness News he admits "to stealing the electricity." She claims he did it because he'd fallen behind on power bills, there is no air conditioner at the property where they are living and he was trying to cool the place down for her and his girlfriend. She claims they were both getting sick in the heat."

:-O What the won't do in The South to stay cool and rip off the gubermint.

:-)

If AC had never been invented, Texas never would have met my pale ass. I made sure to get a decent-paying job, so I can afford the $350.00+ electric bills for running the AC in my apartment all summer long. I keep it so cold at night that I sleep under a sheet, a comforter, and a blanket, and it's worth every dime spent.

My sunglasses fog over every morning when I leave to go to work. :lol:

If AC had never been invented, Texas never would have met my pale ass. I made sure to get a decent-paying job, so I can afford the $350.00+ electric bills for running the AC in my apartment all summer long. I keep it so cold at night that I sleep under a sheet, a comforter, and a blanket, and it's worth every dime spent.

My sunglasses fog over every morning when I leave to go to work. :lol:

As much of the Deep South in relation to mechanical cooling.

I hear you! Mine is cranking now and it is only 82 out! But mine only $150 a month at peak cooling (73 degrees F).

PreEuro days here... Tribes like the Sauk would over winter down here and summer up in say the Green Bay area... They no dummies! ;-) ;-)

I open windows at night... Get house into 50s and low 60s... Then close windows in morning... A/C won't kick on to 73-74 until about 2-3 in afternoon!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

As much of the Deep South in relation to mechanical cooling.

I hear you! Mine is cranking now and it is only 82 out! But mine only $150 a month at peak cooling (73 degrees F).

PreEuro days here... Tribes like the Sauk would over winter down here and summer up in say the Green Bay area... They no dummies! ;-) ;-)

I get my electric savings beginning around October/November through March/April. I believe last January was around $60. This time of the year is different - my drive home takes approximately 30 minutes, and the AC in my truck will be just about starting to cool by the time I get home.

I despise the heat, but the last 3 winters spent in Buffalo ('80, '81, and '82) I was a laborer in an apartment complex with 242 units, each with a sidewalk that needed to be shoveled nearly every day. I'd be willing to move inside a volcano rather than live with snow again.

you kitty's running AC. i haven't run it but 2 times this year. once when a woman refused to spend the weekend because it would be too hot and another when i was sick and it was 96F at 930 inside my house.

july thru early august its not below 90 when i go to bed.

winter time i keep it at 60.

you kitty's running AC. i haven't run it but 2 times this year. once when a woman refused to spend the weekend because it would be too hot and another when i was sick and it was 96F at 930 inside my house.

I've had AC in exactly two places I've live in here in CA and I've been here 33 years. One placed we owned we used it only twice. Once because we came home from vacation to a house that had be closed up for a week.

I can stand the heat... I just like to freeze! :D If I got the means, I will make it the way I like it!

BTW... You are just cheap... :nana::nana:

Is that broadcast in Canada? I hear that's an Apples country. This is an Oranges country. :unsure:

Of course not. They don't have zombies in Canada*, because they have socialized medicine.

*Except in Newfoundland. Friggin' Newfie weirdos.