Disney spokeswoman Andrea Finger...

Beerball

I was looking over the deaths at Disney pictures at the top, as a one time cast member and current annual pass holder...when I was a lifeguard at Blizzard Beach (I was young) a cottonmouth snake managed to get into the water system and traveled down summit plummet and gave an English guest a fun surprise when he got to the bottom. I recall him making jokes about it, then he almost died at the hospital.

Someone jumped out of his boat at splash mountain and was crushed...that one was just a stupid move.

A cast member fell to his death when magic kingdom had it gondola system, he was knocked off the platform and died. They called it suicide.

And there is the famous space mountain decapitation, which is slightly true...a guy with a long pony tale got it wound to the track above him, tail stayed as did much of his head, but not all of it...could you imagine being behind that. Disney decided to remove part of the track increasing the distance. If you've ever seen the inside when the lights are on, its easy to see how it could happen...as a result, space mountain is suppose to be haunted.

As a lifeguard, I had a little extra training with Reedy Creek, the parametic and firefighters for Disney...they told me people die at Disney all the time, mostly at night, as a result of heat exhaustion and poor hydration lesser healthy people have died. But, they are not proclaimed dead till after they leave Disney property.

Several years later I dated a girl who's father's law firm represented Disney in their lawsuits. That one client paid all of his employees salaries. (Should have never broken up with her, her parents divorced, her mother remarried and married the former CFO of Amex).

I was looking over the deaths at Disney pictures at the top, as a one time cast member and current annual pass holder...when I was a lifeguard at Blizzard Beach (I was young) a cottonmouth snake managed to get into the water system and traveled down summit plummet and gave an English guest a fun surprise when he got to the bottom. I recall him making jokes about it, then he almost died at the hospital.

Someone jumped out of his boat at splash mountain and was crushed...that one was just a stupid move.

A cast member fell to his death when magic kingdom had it gondola system, he was knocked off the platform and died. They called it suicide.

And there is the famous space mountain decapitation, which is slightly true...a guy with a long pony tale got it wound to the track above him, tail stayed as did much of his head, but not all of it...could you imagine being behind that. Disney decided to remove part of the track increasing the distance. If you've ever seen the inside when the lights are on, its easy to see how it could happen...as a result, space mountain is suppose to be haunted.

As a lifeguard, I had a little extra training with Reedy Creek, the parametic and firefighters for Disney...they told me people die at Disney all the time, mostly at night, as a result of heat exhaustion and poor hydration lesser healthy people have died. But, they are not proclaimed dead till after they leave Disney property.

Several years later I dated a girl who's father's law firm represented Disney in their lawsuits. That one client paid all of his employees salaries. (Should have never broken up with her, her parents divorced, her mother remarried and married the former CFO of Amex).

Opportunity lost.