New head-wear trend

Beerball

This is actually a new trend in the "animal rights" crowd that has trickled into the mainstream. Wearing live animals atop your head, or draped around your neck. You get the beauty and added panache that comes with wearing exotic animal furs without all the inhumane trapping and killing of innocent creatures.

In other news, prices for wolverine and bobcat furs have plummeted.

This is actually a new trend in the "animal rights" crowd that has trickled into the mainstream. Wearing live animals atop your head, or draped around your neck. You get the beauty and added panache that comes with wearing exotic animal furs without all the inhumane trapping and killing of innocent creatures.

Would you wear this in public?

wolverine-300x217.jpg

Except they don't point out you need to house and feed these new "furs". Animal shelters are seeing an influx of minks, foxes, rabbits, etc.

Holy crap, it says "Trump Caterpillar" in Wikipedia. Did you do that?

nope. I've known about this reference for a while as I've seen numerous jokes about it on the internet. I expected most people knew about it.

Sept 2012

http://blog.perunature.com/2012/09/this-is-one-unbelievable-caterpillar.html

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever