Lamp; Mom doesn't have cancer!

I'm so happy guys. We have seen topics when the news is not good. I feel for them and their families.

Well from time to time we should also rejoice when the news is great.

My mom, aged 60 years old had a lump inside her breast. After studies, it came back as nothing but a bruise. The family was worried of course and is now relieved for the time being.

Anyway, just wanted to share positive news with Bills nation!

I had something similar about 10 years ago. Wife had a lump in her breast. And by the time we had biopsy appointment, lump was MIA. All is well since then.

Good news all around for you and your mom, and your family.

Now go BILLS!

I had something similar about 10 years ago. Wife had a lump in her breast. And by the time we had biopsy appointment, lump was MIA. All is well since then.

Good news all around for you and your mom, and your family.

Now go BILLS!

Excellent for you too!

As far as the bills, now as you know, that's another story.

I'm so happy guys. We have seen topics when the news is not good. I feel for them and their families.

Well from time to time we should also rejoice when the news is great.

My mom, aged 60 years old had a lump inside her breast. After studies, it came back as nothing but a bruise. The family was worried of course and is now relieved for the time being.

Anyway, just wanted to share positive news with Bills nation!

:thumbsup:

Awesome! What a relief that must be!

Big time. Funny outcome. The results actually came in early. They were going to be given next week sometime. Around the 21st. Bad timing is that I have a fully paid resort trip in Vegas starting on the 24th that I paid for 2 months ago.

I had told my wife to be prepared to cancel that trip... I told my mom about the vegas trip. She said, "You're probably more happy about your vegas trip, than of me" Then we both started laughing.