Oh deer!

Beerball

The deer was last seen strapped to the hood of Country Cletus' 1984 F150. When asked if he realized the animal was sick, Country Cletus replied "Yessum...but we love ribs...when the officer said the deer has him ribs, I done figured my youngins could snack on them ribs for days".

The deer was last seen strapped to the hood of Country Cletus' 1984 F150. When asked if he realized the animal was sick, Country Cletus replied "Yessum...but we love ribs...when the officer said the deer has him ribs, I done figured my youngins could snack on them ribs for days".

You forgot Country Cletus sold that F150 to Mrags and they have been feuding ever since. It seems Country Cletus left a few meth production chemicals under the seat and poor Mrags has been mentally sick from them ever since.

Everyone knows the 1984 F 150 was junk... They also know that deer don't have squat for rib meat...

If you guys would like I will bring some venison steaks to the tailgate... Lol