Nfl Top 100

Really surprised Byrd was not on the list. Kiko at 84 was a nice surprise, expected him to be lower or not there just yet.

Me too. I thought we was so sought after...

3 d-linemen and 1 LB on the list and we let teams run the ball down our throats all day long. now we have a big time run stopper with Spikes at MLB so we should have no excuses

Lots of logic doesnt make sense in Buffalo. Lol.

The irony is teams will now pass for +400 yrds each game on us.

3 d-linemen and 1 LB on the list and we let teams run the ball down our throats all day long. now we have a big time run stopper with Spikes at MLB so we should have no excuses

Pettine. new defense . high risk. high reward . (maybe a bit slow to react , i dont KNOW that . just read it )

Schwartz . new defense but not as much tossing the bathwater out with the baby . : )

Seems like Whaley and Marrone are keen to plug the holes while not lose a step in passs defense.

We know these things need balance and thats the key. Same on offense , to be effective throughout the game and over the long haul

Clippers , i agree.

Its time to dial that defense in . It is truly really is loaded as compared to anything Bills have fielded in many a year

Edited by 3rdand12

Really surprised Byrd was not on the list. Kiko at 84 was a nice surprise, expected him to be lower or not there just yet.

I am not surprised in the least that Byrd wasn't on the list, while I think he was a very good safety, I was among those that thought he was just as out of place on a lot of defensive plays. some games he looked unstoppable, but not in the Troy Polamalu in his prime kind of way, but he looked great some games, then very pedestrian on many others.

I am not surprised in the least that Byrd wasn't on the list, while I think he was a very good safety, I was among those that thought he was just as out of place on a lot of defensive plays. some games he looked unstoppable, but not in the Troy Polamalu in his prime kind of way, but he looked great some games, then very pedestrian on many others.

Also, the fact that he missed a big chunk of the season probably lead to his lack of votes since it based only on 2013 season.