Garth Brooks cancels Dublin concerts

Beerball

yup...not a country music fan AT all....went through the meta data tags on my music collection and if bands like drive by truckers, jason isbell, old crow, etc had 'country' as a genre, i changed them to something more palatable to me, like americana, alt-country, bluegrass, etc...the alt-country was a tough one for me to accept but i made the exception...but stuff you'd hear on any radio station that bills itself as country is verbotten in my world...just a style of music i will never embrace.

For someone who is very open minded about most things your disdain for all things country is curious. Your responses are akin to the Howard Stern hasn't been relevant for 20 years posts.

The entire population of Germany thinks David Hasselhoff's albums are pure gold.

10% of Ireland loving a pseudo-country artist with ridiculously limited talent isn't too surprising.

The entire population of Germany thinks David Hasselhoff's albums are pure gold.

10% of Ireland loving a pseudo-country artist with ridiculously limited talent isn't too surprising.

I have ancestry from both these nations. However, I think both artists mentioned are some whack-ass garbage. The best thing Hasselhoff ever did was try and fail to eat a cheeseburger drunk on youtube. Garth Brooks hasn't done anything that good yet.

He is amazing at making money.

take away a lot of his corn pole and awe shucks crap you will find a quality entertainer who can put out a decent song.

Some of the stuff that 95% of the board has never heard is his best stuff

What she's doing now

Red strokes

Standing outside the fire

The dance

Ireland

And more

take away a lot of his corn pole and awe shucks crap you will find a quality entertainer who can put out a decent song.

What she's doing now

Red strokes

The dance

Ireland

And more

I've heard most of those and I'm not even a country music fan. Out of all the albums and songs he's recorded, did you know that he wrote/co-wrote 26 songs? And I believe he only wrote 3 or 4 all by himself.

Even Paris Hilton writes her own songs. Seriously.

What she's doing now

Red strokes

The dance

Ireland

And more

No.

just no.

The only country I'll listen to is:

Hank Sr.

Willie Nelson