Israel supporters=idiots

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Figure out who started it. All solutions begin with first assigning blame.

Veteran

• photo-thumb-14891.jpg?_r=1390501661
  • Members
  • pip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.png
  • 4,025 posts

•  

Posted Today, 01:43 PM

snapback.pngNoJustice, on 10 July 2014 - 01:25 PM, said:

Who do you think instigated this round of violence, DC?Who gives a ****? Children argue about who started it. You can unwind who started it back to about 700AD.

Edited by Jauronimo, Today, 01:46 PM.

You need to make up your mind.

Veteran

• photo-thumb-14891.jpg?_r=1390501661
  • Members
  • pip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.png
  • 4,025 posts

•  

Posted Today, 01:43 PM

snapback.pngNoJustice, on 10 July 2014 - 01:25 PM, said:

Who do you think instigated this round of violence, DC?Who gives a ****? Children argue about who started it. You can unwind who started it back to about 700AD.

Edited by Jauronimo, Today, 01:46 PM.

You need to make up your mind.

That was the point.

a

Did it ever dawn on you that the reason virtually everyone here jumps on your views is because you're a phucking moron?

nope. never. usually goes like this: these dudes are so far from the mainstream. this must be a cruel, sad cartoon.

So I want to make sure I understand your point here: you believe everyone in Israel should be wiped out? Is that what I'm getting?

Are you shocked? They don't support carrying weapons to defend ourselves, so naturally, they extend it to countries shouldn't defend themselves either.

nope. never. usually goes like this: these dudes are so far from the mainstream. this must be a cruel, sad cartoon.

Which mainstream are you referring to? The ones who live in protected enclaves in Cambridge, Madison and Berkeley?

Lmao! You guys are following the script perfectly!

What do you THINK launching rockets at Israel is going to achieve? More to the point, think through the chances to the Palestinian geopolitical position and perception if they stop launching those rockets.

In other words: start thinking in terms of practical effects of one's actions and how they might be used to achieve a desired end-state, and stop acting like an unguided, undisciplined mob.

a

Did it ever dawn on you that the reason virtually everyone here jumps on your views is because you're a phucking moron?

One of the defining criteria of a moron is their inability to recognize that they're morons.

Which mainstream are you referring to? The ones who live in protected enclaves in Cambridge, Madison and Berkeley?

nope. my views aren't mainstream either. but there's one of me here for every 10-15 of ya'll at the other end of the bell curve. it's statistically improbable based on chance alone.

nope. my views aren't mainstream either. but there's one of me here for every 10-15 of ya'll at the other end of the bell curve. it's statistically improbable based on chance alone.

"Anyone who disagrees with me doesn't think for themselves."

Or you're just a tool.

He made two opposing statements.

You're not good at this. So blunt. There's an art to it. You have to lure people in. I imagine your version seducing a woman involves a megaphone and a box of condoms. "HEY BABY, ITS TIME TO PLOW!!!!"

Edited by Jauronimo

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'll respond anyway:

I am a firm believer in total war, and see no merit to restraining yourself to a proportional response. When at war, the only correct and moral action for the preservation of your own people, treasure, and safety (Which are the only things that should be considered, period.) is the complete destruction or conquest of your enemy, it's culture, and it's treasure; or their immediate and complete surrender to your terms.

So you supported the holocaust as a response to world Jewish congress declaring war on Nazi Germany in 1933?

So you supported the holocaust as a response to world Jewish congress declaring war on Nazi Germany in 1933?

Kurt Godell is that you? You've been missed.

Yes, the Holocaust was nothing more than a rational response to Jewish-Bolshivist aggression.

Brought to you by the same people that think Lady Di was assassinated by MI6, and that there's an international Muslim conspiracy to kill the Pope.

more like: when the chorus frequently sings monotonously, they likely lack creativity.

Creativity is not a virtue when you're a mouth-breathing pinhead. See: Care Act, Affordable.