Israel supporters=idiots

Too bad Israel won't let you in. A therapeutic dip in the Dead Sea is just what you need.

Aren't there other nice rock throwing countries to move to Like Jordan and Syria ?

Shalom.

Why don't you try looking at a map before you make yourself sound stupid. The Dead Sea is also located in the PA "controlled area" of Jericho.

Jordan is nice. I wouldn't put it in the same sentence as Syria. The dead sea is quite relaxing too as long as you don't have any STD's.

I suggest visiting Eilat.

Dead Sea relaxing? Yeah, if you love extreme heat and really warm water. Too bad I can't go to a real beach.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why don't you try looking at a map before you make yourself sound stupid. The Dead Sea is also located in the PA "controlled area" of Jericho.

Dead Sea relaxing? Yeah, if you love extreme heat and really warm water. Too bad I can't go to a real beach.

I found it relaxing. I enjoy the heat. I am southern Italian after all.

Extreme heat and warm water. Sounds just like a therapeutic spa to me.

And you can't go to a real beach? Awww, we're sorry baby. That's terrible.

Why don't you try looking at a map before you make yourself sound stupid. The Dead Sea is also located in the PA "controlled area" of

Stupid is living in the West Bank. And as you have noted before the PA control is full of broke asses with bargain bin rockets. You don't control shhhhhhhht except for those inferior women who better cover their faces to avoid rape.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Stupid is living in the West Bank. And as you have noted before the PA control is full of broke asses with bargain bin rockets. You don't control shhhhhhhht except for those inferior women who better cover their faces to avoid rape.

The PA does not fire rockets...

You could, if your buddies in Gaza used the last nine years to build a foundation for a real state.

Exactly. With beautiful weather like that I'd be thinking about taking the sun not blowing **** up.

This is PPP so I'm glad to say !@#$ you !@#$.

You could, if your buddies in Gaza used the last nine years to build a foundation for a real state.

How do we get there?

Edited by NoJustice

Lmao! You guys are following the script perfectly!

If ceasing to launch rockets at your neighbor and recognizing their right to exist seem laughably absurd to you, then you're right back to them driving you into the sea.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker