Israel supporters=idiots

On the media front, the French can’t seem to forgive Israel for defending itself. The paper Libération, citing the wire service AFP declared, “Rockets fired at Jerusalem after deadly offensive against Gaza.”

The Israeli cartoonist Dry Bones neatly captures, with biting sarcasm and irony, the reaction of many countries/people to Hamas missile attacks on Israeli cities:

BsEnyC1CIAA8tMe.png

Finally, the BBC, whose coverage of Israel over the last decade has not been sympathetic to the Jewish state, to put it mildly, issued a surprisingly apt headline, “Israel under renewed Hamas attack,” on Tuesday. But the headline apparently later morphed into ”Israel step up plans to stop rocket attacks fromGazaon Wednesday. The BBC did, however, document the fact that Hamas posts inaccurate photographs on social media to advance its terrorist agenda — some of the photographs used are from the conflicts in Syria and Iraq.

.http://www.nationalr...njamin-weinthal

Israel did initiate the conflict in Gaza this time. After the boys were abducted in the west bank, for political purposes netanyahu blamed Hamas and killed some of them in Gaza. Even though a) they didn't have the suspects and b) hamas had never taken credit for the kidnappings.

Are you still here?

Lol! You think I want your sympathy? Please! Most of you people are complete idiots. Your stance on Palestine and Israel tell me everything I need to know about your IQ, your ability to think for yourself and your lack of common sense.

They're dopes but there's some truth about what they're saying about how palis need to express their discontent. They're faced with a superior enemy so armed conflict won't work. Keep the high ground in speech and action. Passive resistance like ghandi in India. Don't worry there are plenty of sympathetic people out there and their ranks are growing, this feels like a watershed event. Even amongst Israeli ranks like the idf generals son. He's smart, brave, moral, knowledgable, and articulate (i.e. everything a dope like meazza isnt and exactly why he went into deflect mode on his video). You should try reaching out to this guy. Here more from him ...

Israel Apartheid State Gives Impunity for IDF Sol…:

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Palestinians are just screwed, when they fight they get their asses kicked and the Israelis steal their land in big gulps when they try non-violence the Israelis poke them in their cage and nibble their land away- their Arab and Muslim brethren pay lip service to helping them but seem only to care about the propaganda the situation can generate- the U.N. and international law is a joke and is only enforced on the weak.

a proxy war involving each sides teenagers: a real life "hunger games. this is an ancient, brutal, unevolved and uncivilized region of the world. among the worst. the palestinians can at least claim desperation. the israeli's have made it so. what is the israeli's excuse?

Edited by birdog1960

Israel did initiate the conflict in Gaza this time. After the boys were abducted in the west bank, for political purposes netanyahu blamed Hamas and killed some of them in Gaza. Even though a) they didn't have the suspects and b) hamas had never taken credit for the kidnappings.

They're dopes but there's some truth about what they're saying about how palis need to express their discontent. They're faced with a superior enemy so armed conflict won't work. Keep the high ground in speech and action. Passive resistance like ghandi in India. Don't worry there are plenty of sympathetic people out there and their ranks are growing, this feels like a watershed event. Even amongst Israeli ranks like the idf generals son. He's smart, brave, moral, knowledgable, and articulate (i.e. everything a dope like meazza isnt and exactly why he went into deflect mode on his video). You should try reaching out to this guy. Here more from him ...

Israel Apartheid State Gives Impunity for IDF Sol…: http://youtu.be/BF4U95Z2hPU

Israel instigated this situation from the very start and your video reminded me of another reason why, the two killings on Nakba Day on May.15th.

Miko Peled is a great and very brave man for coming out and speaking like that. There are plenty of good Jewish/Israeli people out there. The folks over at Jewish Voice for Peace are great, too, there's just not enough of them in positions of power.

The Palestinians are just screwed, when they fight they get their asses kicked and the Israelis steal their land in big gulps when they try non-violence the Israelis poke them in their cage and nibble their land away- their Arab and Muslim brethren pay lip service to helping them but seem only to care about the propaganda the situation can generate- the U.N. and international law is a joke and is only enforced on the weak.

TRUE.

a proxy war involving each sides teenagers: a real life "hunger games. this is an ancient, brutal, unevolved and uncivilized region of the world. among the worst. the palestinians can at least claim desperation. the israeli's have made it so. what is the israeli's excuse?

They have none. The Jews, of all people, should know better than that after experiencing what they went through during the Holocaust.

Electronic intifada :lol:

So that can't possibly be a mistake right? It has to be propaganda. Even a new born knows those are pictures from gaza.

But let's ignore the propagandy in pollywood.

http://m.bbc.com/new...ending-28198622

"Whoever catches us on our BS will just call it a mistake, It's awesome being us" LOL You really believe that's a mistake? Are you that gullible? Or are you that stupid? I believe its the latter. Israelis tell you they're being defensive when they're clearly being offensive and you believe it. Netanyahu says they're all about "mercy and compassion" when that can't be further from the truth and you eat it up.

"Whoever catches us on our BS will just call it a mistake, It's awesome being us" LOL You really believe that's a mistake? Are you that gullible? Or are you that stupid? I believe its the latter. Israelis tell you they're being defensive when they're clearly being offensive and you believe it. Netanyahu says they're all about "mercy and compassion" when that can't be further from the truth and you eat it up.

Electronic Intifada is a huge pro-palestinian blog. I know because I've read the site before.

That being said, it's a 10 second clip. Do you know if it was retracted? Do you know if she even admitted the mistake in the same !@#$ing sentence? How come when I watch Anderson Cooper they show images of Gaza? CNN isn't in on it?

Also, do you deny that rockets are reaching Tel Aviv (80KM instead of the usual 40KM).

I don't like Bibi so stop telling me I eat **** up. You're the !@#$ head who comes here with a chip on his shoulder and you cry when you get thrown out the bar.

Edited by meazza

Electronic Intifada is a huge pro-palestinian blog. I know because I've read the site before.

That being said, it's a 10 second clip. Do you know if it was retracted? Do you know if she even admitted the mistake in the same !@#$ing sentence? How come when I watch Anderson Cooper they show images of Gaza? CNN isn't in on it?

Also, do you deny that rockets are reaching Tel Aviv (80KM instead of the usual 40KM).

I don't like Bibi so stop telling me I eat **** up. You're the !@#$ head who comes here with a chip on his shoulder and you cry when you get thrown out the bar.

But the rockets are defensive.

The Rabbi I worked for told me, "Hey, you stole this land from the Indians, you can't accuse us of theft."

Lol, whatever! Might makes right I guess.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/06/world/middleeast/new-israeli-settlement-plans-draw-swift-condemnation.html?_r=0

That's about it.

The Rabbi I worked for told me, "Hey, you stole this land from the Indians, you can't accuse us of theft."

http://www.nytimes.c...ation.html?_r=0

That's about it.

yup. "an eye for an eye" seems to still be the prevailing attitude there. it's barbaric. unfortunately, it's not going away anytime soon.

http://www.nytimes.c...ation.html?_r=0

That's about it.

The land belonged to the British Empire, and the British Empire chose to give it to the Jews for the creation of the Israeli state.

The Jews didn't steal the land from anyone.

But the rockets are defensive.

Those rockets are a joke. You know it and everybody else knows it. If they weren't you'd be seeing evidence of their destruction not stop 24/7, not pics of Gaza being portrayed as Israel!

and? do you find this inspiring? hopeful? honorable? or juvenile? inflammatory? conflict provoking?

there are innocents dying and she's bragging about bewing a sniper? shame on her.

really can't see how anyone could consider this statement useful.

Edited by birdog1960

and? do you find this inspiring? hopeful? honorable? or juvenile? inflammatory? conflict provoking?

there are innocents dying and she's bragging about bewing a sniper? shame on her.

really can't see how anyone could consider this statement useful.

It is informational.

Obviously not to you, since (as you always do) you completely mischaracterized what she was saying

sad.

Edited by B-Man

Those rockets are a joke. You know it and everybody else knows it. If they weren't you'd be seeing evidence of their destruction not stop 24/7, not pics of Gaza being portrayed as Israel!

Did you really mean to bring up the subject of misidentified pictures?

There were three drive by shootings last night in my neighborhood but fortunately no one got hurt because the shooters have terrible aim therefore we have decided not to retaliate.

I honestly don't know how you even figured out how to purchase a plane ticket to get to the West Bank given even remembering your own name must be a challenge for you.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR PEOPLE FIRING HUNDEREDS OF ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL.

They should drive your asses into the sea and be done with you.

There were three drive by shootings last night in my neighborhood but fortunately no one got hurt because the shooters have terrible aim therefore we have decided not to retaliate.

I honestly don't know how you even figured out how to purchase a plane ticket to get to the West Bank given even remembering your own name must be a challenge for you.

Why don't you just fire bomb the whole neighborhood like the Israelis do in retaliation?

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR PEOPLE FIRING HUNDEREDS OF ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL.

They should drive your asses into the sea and be done with you.

Screw off you piece of ****.

Sooooo......the logic here is if you only have mediocre missiles, it's a-ok to shoot them into cities in a foreign country. And if you're the country being hit with the mediocre missiles, you're not allowed to use any of your good missiles to shoot back. Hmmm. Perhaps Israel should invest in crappier missiles, would that make you happy?