Israel supporters=idiots

Israelis celebrates the deaths in Gaza! and peopl…:

You're equating several boorish people's reaction to your statement....."I know Israelis like running up the pali casualty count"

yeah..............thats the same thing.

pathetic Joey

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're equating several boorish people's reaction to your statement....."I know Israelis like running up the pali casualty count"

yeah..............thats the same thing.

pathetic Joey

how many more data points do you need? there are literally thousands. Here's another from a former IDF soldier ....

"That same night, as part of the same “revenge operation,” two similar attacks took place near two other posts guarded by Palestinian police officers in the West Bank and Gaza. All in all, 15 Palestinian police officers were killed that night. The morning news headlines about the operation read: “IDF Objective: Palestinian Police.” The IDF responded regarding the motives for revenge by stating, “The Palestinian police failed to prevent the entry of terrorists into Israel.” For many readers this response was enough, and many others probably didn’t care. But I knew what we did. We avenged the deaths of six Israeli soldiers with the deaths of 15 Palestinian police officers. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

I will never forget that evening, the evening when my friends and I were transformed from soldiers of an army of defense to soldiers of an army of vengeance. We changed from soldiers sent to defend our families into murderers of innocent people."

http://972mag.com/ho...engeance/93740/

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Israelis celebrates the deaths in Gaza! and peopl…

am I supposed to reply with a video of Palestinians celebrating in the streets over successful missile strikes in Israel? both sides over there have plenty to be angry about.

you bestow upon yourself a position of moral superiority and make a sweeping, repugnant statement attributing the basest of human ugliness to an entire nation, for the sake of trying to make yourself look smart.

justify it if you wish. I'm not buying it.

how many more data points do you need? there are literally thousands. Here's another from a former IDF soldier ....

"That same night, as part of the same “revenge operation,” two similar attacks took place near two other posts guarded by Palestinian police officers in the West Bank and Gaza. All in all, 15 Palestinian police officers were killed that night. The morning news headlines about the operation read: “IDF Objective: Palestinian Police.” The IDF responded regarding the motives for revenge by stating, “The Palestinian police failed to prevent the entry of terrorists into Israel.” For many readers this response was enough, and many others probably didn’t care. But I knew what we did. We avenged the deaths of six Israeli soldiers with the deaths of 15 Palestinian police officers. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

I will never forget that evening, the evening when my friends and I were transformed from soldiers of an army of defense to soldiers of an army of vengeance. We changed from soldiers sent to defend our families into murderers of innocent people."

http://972mag.com/ho...engeance/93740/

You never read anything with a critical eye, do you?

Another reporter bites the dust (damn fine looking one too :( )

Picture-302.png

MSNBC Contributor Accuses Network Of 'Biased' Coverage Toward Israel

Jebreal later claimed on Twitter that her upcoming TV appearances were canceled, speculating if there was a connection between the cancellations and her accusations.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/rula-jebreal-msnbc-palestinians-airtime_n_5606673.html

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.606689

For the second time within a week, employees of the UN Relief and Works Agency have found a hidden cache of rockets in one of their schools in the Gaza Strip. A senior Israeli official said that UNRWA representatives contacted Foreign Ministry officials in Jerusalem on Tuesday to brief them about the rockets and the agency’s plan to issue a public statement.

Harvard Professor Stephen Walt:

"AIPAC Is the Only Explanation for America's Morally Bankrupt Israel Policy"

The official name for Israel's latest assault on Gaza is "Operation Protective Edge." A better name would be "Operation Déjà Vu." As it has on several prior occasions, Israel is using weapons provided by U.S. taxpayers to bombard the captive and impoverished Palestinians in Gaza, where the death toll now exceeds 500. As usual, the U.S. government is siding with Israel, even though most American leaders understand Israel instigated the latest round of violence, is not acting with restraint, and that its actions make Washington look callous and hypocritical in the eyes of most of the world.

This Orwellian situation is eloquent testimony to the continued political clout of AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) and the other hardline elements of the Israel lobby. There is no other plausible explanation for the supine behavior of the U.S. Congress--including some of its most "progressive" members--or the shallow hypocrisy of the Obama administration, especially those officials known for their purported commitment to human rights.

The immediate cause of this latest one-sided bloodletting was the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli hikers in the occupied West Bank, followed shortly thereafter by the kidnapping and fatal burning of a Palestinian teenager by several Israelis. According to J.J. Goldberg's reporting in the Jewish newspaper Forward, the Netanyahu government blamed Hamas for the kidnappings without evidence and pretended the kidnapped Israelis were still alive for several weeks, even though there was evidence indicating the victims were already dead. It perpetrated this deception in order to whip up anti-Arab sentiment and make it easier to justify punitive operations in the West Bank and Gaza.

http://www.huffingto...l?utm_hp_ref=tw

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Don't think I have ever seen something like this before. The Pals actually put a hurt on Israel. Closing down international flights is a big deal and the Israelis are screaming about it for good reason, but you can't blame airlines for feeling nervous. Israel is opening up another airport to international flights:

http://online.wsj.com/articles/israel-opens-alternative-airport-to-more-international-flights-1406123075

Good luck Sec. Kerry, you are going to need it to get a cease fire.

Harvard Professor Stephen Walt:

"AIPAC Is the Only Explanation for America's Morally Bankrupt Israel Policy"

The official name for Israel's latest assault on Gaza is "Operation Protective Edge." A better name would be "Operation Déjà Vu." As it has on several prior occasions, Israel is using weapons provided by U.S. taxpayers to bombard the captive and impoverished Palestinians in Gaza, where the death toll now exceeds 500. As usual, the U.S. government is siding with Israel, even though most American leaders understand Israel instigated the latest round of violence, is not acting with restraint, and that its actions make Washington look callous and hypocritical in the eyes of most of the world.

This Orwellian situation is eloquent testimony to the continued political clout of AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) and the other hardline elements of the Israel lobby. There is no other plausible explanation for the supine behavior of the U.S. Congress--including some of its most "progressive" members--or the shallow hypocrisy of the Obama administration, especially those officials known for their purported commitment to human rights.

The immediate cause of this latest one-sided bloodletting was the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli hikers in the occupied West Bank, followed shortly thereafter by the kidnapping and fatal burning of a Palestinian teenager by several Israelis. According to J.J. Goldberg's reporting in the Jewish newspaper Forward, the Netanyahu government blamed Hamas for the kidnappings without evidence and pretended the kidnapped Israelis were still alive for several weeks, even though there was evidence indicating the victims were already dead. It perpetrated this deception in order to whip up anti-Arab sentiment and make it easier to justify punitive operations in the West Bank and Gaza.

http://www.huffingto...l?utm_hp_ref=tw

It's the CHEEEEEEEWS isn't it. ALVAYS DA CHEWWWWWS!

Don't think I have ever seen something like this before. The Pals actually put a hurt on Israel. Closing down international flights is a big deal and the Israelis are screaming about it for good reason, but you can't blame airlines for feeling nervous. Israel is opening up another airport to international flights:

http://online.wsj.co...ghts-1406123075

Good luck Sec. Kerry, you are going to need it to get a cease fire.

Nah, he just needs Hamas to stand down. That shouldn't be too hard, they're definitely a reasonable group that cares about the civilians that elected them.

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/180022/anti-israel-protests-make-the-case-for-israel

Not every place in the world, of course, is like this for Jews. In the United States, the Jewish community is overwhelmingly secure, prospering in a society that celebrates it. But each chant of “gas the Jews” in Berlin, with all of its hideous echoes, underscores the need for a refuge.

There are those who would have us believe that what we are witnessing in the world’s most cosmopolitan capitals is boiled-over frustration with Israel’s Operation Protective Edge. Because, apparently, to borrow a line from Hamas, firebombing European synagogues is a “natural response” to the conflict in the Middle East.

Israel’s operation in Gaza is not causing deep-seated prejudices, it is revealing them. And behind all of that hatred lies the need for Israel—the case for Jewish sovereignty is the case for Jewish safety.

Nah, he just needs Hamas to stand down. That shouldn't be too hard, they're definitely a reasonable group that cares about the civilians that elected them.

Lol, sure, no problem at all. Then maybe he could get Israel to stop building settlelments on disputed land or turn piss into gasoline

Lol, sure, no problem at all. Then maybe he could get Israel to stop building settlelments on disputed land or turn piss into gasoline

Again, less than ten years ago, Israel forcably removed 100% of the settlers from Gaza, and began to do exactly the same thing in the West Bank.

I'm home. Thank God! Right before they suspended travel to and from Israel, too. God bless America!

So Israel is ok when you need to catch a flight? No safe, convenient airports run by non-Jews in the area?

So Israel is ok when you need to catch a flight? No safe, convenient airports run by non-Jews in the area?

Ben Gurion isn't safe.

But it would be, if Israel would stop causing Hamas to make it unsafe...

Ben Gurion isn't safe.

But it would be, if Israel would stop causing Hamas to make it unsafe...

Only airport I've ever been to that has snipers about a mile or two before the airport.