Israel supporters=idiots

You can't excuse their actions. Those kids weren't harming anybody. How dare you justify Israel's actions?

In one breath you say Hamas' rockets are unguided and yet in another you claim they're targeting kids. Make up your mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaar_HaNegev_school_bus_attack

The Shaar HaNegev school bus attack was a missile attack on April 7, 2011, in which Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip fired a Kornet laser-guided anti-tank missile over the border at an Israeli school bus, killing a schoolboy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't have to target kids to kill kids. Just launch bombs at populated areas indiscriminately.

I know that, but the Israelis were DEFINITELY targeting kids.

Tell us about those dead Israeli kids. That's right, they don't exist.

War is terrible. That's why people should strive not to be at war.

The Palestinians were offered peace and rejected it.

They own their own dead.

People not interested in peace, which Israel offered, are a scourge on the Earth, and should be run into the sea.

Why should Israel do anything else if when offered peace, the Palestinians swear to escalate their attacks?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

So you're positive? I'm positive Hamas are targeting civilians, which include kids.

I'm positive too. The only difference is one side is definitely killing civilians.

You are a %*ing nut job.

Coming from you that means nothing.

So that makes their actions ok then? It was a revenge killing from three years ago? Come on! They pretend and speak like they stand on a morally higher ground, but this is ok? Please.

Again you persist in believing I'm providing justification, when I'm doing nothing more than highlighting your own double-standard.,

War is terrible. That's why people should strive not to be at war.

The Palestinians were offered peace and rejected it.

They own their own dead.

People not interested in peace, which Israel offered, are a scourge on the Earth, and should be run into the sea.

Why should Israel do anything else if when offered peace, the Palestinians swear to escalate their attacks?

That doesn't justify targeting children playing soccer.

Again you persist in believing I'm providing justification, when I'm doing nothing more than highlighting your own double-standard.,

There is no double-standard. Hamas is shooting unguided rockets, what else do they have? I'm sure if they had more sophisticated artillery they would target legit targets, but they don't.

Israel, on the other hand, has precise pin-point accuracy with their weaponry and still kill of children on a beach playing soccer.

You're always pointing out "double-standards", do you care to take a stance on this subject?

Coming from you that means nothing.

Perhaps you could spend some time enlightening your people about the peace process and spend less time on an internet message board getting your ass handed to you.

Oh wait...they don't want peace, yet still B word and moan about the big, bad Jews once again kicking the **** out them.

War is terrible. Innocents often die.

Palestine chose war.

They chose for innocents to die.

The Palestinian people should embrace and celebrate their choice.

That last statement there is beyond idiotic.

Perhaps you could spend some time enlightening your people about the peace process and spend less time on an internet message board getting your ass handed to you.

Oh wait...they don't want peace, yet still B word and moan about the big, bad Jews once again kicking the **** out them.

Hahahaha! Don't make me laugh! Getting my ass handed to me? Ok! Whatever you say. The majority of people are idiots. The majority is against me, so I'm ok here.

Matter of fact, why don't you take a look at some photos of all the death and destruction in both "countries" and get back to me? You need to utilize as little of your brain as possible and just SEE how things really are with your own eyes. Take the thinking out of it, because you're an idiot.

Was peace not offered?

Did the Palestinians not reject it?

Do innocents not die in war?

Is war not terrible?

Palestine chose war over peace, and should embrace the outcome.

They could've avoided those killings.

I'll tell you what, and this goes for all you idiots, why don't you try listening to Jews that are against Israel in this crisis? There's a lot more of them out there than Palestinians that are against Hamas. Not only them, but everyone else in the world. There are protests being held world-wide and in America. Just listen. You might learn something.

Hahahaha! Don't make me laugh! Getting my ass handed to me? Ok! Whatever you say. The majority of people are idiots. The majority is against me, so I'm ok here.

Matter of fact, why don't you take a look at some photos of all the death and destruction in both "countries" and get back to me? You need to utilize as little of your brain as possible and just SEE how things really are with your own eyes. Take the thinking out of it, because you're an idiot.

They could've avoided those killings.

Killing should not be avoided in war. It should be embraced and escalated. Total war.

Until your enemy completely submits or is decimated.

Israel was kind. They offered a peace you did not want. You wanted death. You wanted destruction. You have them now.

Why aren't you pleased?

Coming from you, that means nothing. And from where I stand, the traditional idiots on this board like gator and Jt6p are firmly on your side, which speaks volumes.

Your thread title was combative from the start and when many on here disagreed with your stance you unsuccessfully tried to refute their arguments. You are emotionally invested, I get that, but as long as your leadership continues to refuse peace and launch their spit balls at Israel, they have no right to cry about Israel's response. That blood is on their hands and to say differently is to look at this situation through Palestinian glasses.

Killing should not be avoided in war. It should be embraced and escalated. Total war.

Until your enemy completely submits or is decimated.

Israel was kind. They offered a peace you did not want. You wanted death. You wanted destruction. You have them now.

Why aren't you pleased?

If they Palestinian people had their way, I'm sure there will be peace, but they don't. Hamas is in control of that. It's not our choice.

Coming from you, that means nothing. And from where I stand, the traditional idiots on this board like gator and Jt6p are firmly on your side, which speaks volumes.

Your thread title was combative from the start and when many on here disagreed with your stance you unsuccessfully tried to refute their arguments. You are emotionally invested, I get that, but as long as your leadership continues to refuse peace and launch their spit balls at Israel, they have no right to cry about Israel's response. That blood is on their hands and to say differently is to look at this situation through Palestinian glasses.

George W was re-elected, right? Obama was re-elected, right? The majority don't mean ****!