Israel supporters=idiots

i stand corrected. hardly where you'd expect to find it or even be likely to find it: under a headline stating "netanshitehead rips hamas". sure, there's no pro israeli us media bias.

So you don't read articles but only the headlines?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who cares if there is? Your fixation on media bias suggests the population is too stupid to objectively choose a side in this conflict.

um, what does the fact that for many months after the us attacked iraq, a significant majority of american believed that iraq was involved in the wtc bombings tell you? yes, itthink much of the population is highly susceptible to propaganda.

So you don't read articles but only the headlines?

i googled it. it didn't come up. probably because it was buried beyond googles discovery threshold. Edited by birdog1960

um, what does the fact that for many months after the us attacked iraq, a significant majority of american believed that iraq was involved in the wtc bombings tell you? yes, itthink much of the population is highly susceptible to propaganda.

Then it's important you inform everyone what is really going on. Just don't forget to chronicle the Palestinian vow to destroy Israel and their refusal to accept the cease fire. If bias is an issue, be sure to leave yours out.

False Flag!!!!' Those evil Israelis are letting their own people get attacked by those peaceful Palestinian rockets of peace, friendship and diplomacy!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the opposite. Probably inflating the kill ratio. Still, an interesting development in the conflict. I'm sure Iran is thinking up ways to defeat this already unreliable defense system

Then it's important you inform everyone what is really going on. Just don't forget to chronicle the Palestinian vow to destroy Israel and their refusal to accept the cease fire. If bias is an issue, be sure to leave yours out.

What were the terms of the cease fire?

I was thinking the opposite. Probably inflating the kill ratio. Still, an interesting development in the conflict. I'm sure Iran is thinking up ways to defeat this already unreliable defense system

Iran isn't a threat to anyone, from what I've heard.

This almost sounds like you're hoping Iran directly strikes Israel. Do you have any idea what the fallout from that would be?

The Israelis are inflating the kill ratios of the Israelis?

This almost sounds like you're hoping Iran directly strikes Israel. Do you have any idea what the fallout from that would be?

It almost what?? Iran is supplying the Pals, that's just a fact. That's all I was saying

The Israelis are inflating the kill ratios of the Israelis?

Of the rockets being intercepted (killed)

Part of Iron Dome's effectiveness is discrimination - the system evaluates incoming rockets, and only targets those it judges will hit a populated area (as opposed to, say, an empty field). It intercepts less than half the targets because it discards about half of them as not worth interception.

If you judge by the actual operational criteria, it's a ridiculously effective system.

Part of Iron Dome's effectiveness is discrimination - the system evaluates incoming rockets, and only targets those it judges will hit a populated area (as opposed to, say, an empty field). It intercepts less than half the targets because it discards about half of them as not worth interception.

If you judge by the actual operational criteria, it's a ridiculously effective system.

Stupid question as I know little about it, but is the Iron Dome tech just advanced patriot missile type system? Missiles shooting down missiles I mean?

Does the system work on its own like a Googlebot and think for itself to objectively determine areas worthy of defense or do humans program it and make subjective interpretations?

In other words, if they implemented this thing in Canada would a properly working system be expected just just let everything go right through?

Get this, apparently terrorists the size of 11 year olds like to take the day off and go to the beach to play soccer during a "war".

"Just tell em anything, those idiots will believe it"-says anybody representing the military. "Oh yeah, tell em we're gonna investigate it" lol

Stupid question as I know little about it, but is the Iron Dome tech just advanced patriot missile type system? Missiles shooting down missiles I mean?

Sort of. The ballistic problem is the largely the same - hitting a dumb munition on a ballistic target - but the scale's very different. Your average Palestinian rocket is maybe eight feet long and moves at about 2000 feet per second over 10-20 miles. Your average Scud is about four times larger and twice as fast over ten times the range, and at stratospheric heights, as well. The problem doesn't necessarily scale down that well - less detection, tracking, and engagement time, and a physically smaller target that's harder to detect and intercept.

Sure Tom, whatever

No it's the, "Tom talks out his ass approach"

Why do you get upset when Tom gets challenged? Is he your Internet hero or something? Suck-a-long?

I've been following the Iron Dome implementation and Toms analysis seems spot on so what exactly do you disagree with you?