Israel supporters=idiots

It's too late for many of you. You're brain dead when it comes to THIS situation. Plain and simple. You actually think Israel tries their best to avoid collateral damage and the only reason why there are deaths is because Hamas uses them as human shields? If that was so, they never would have used white phosphorous a while back.

At least Hamas is up front about their evil actions.

Yes many of us are close minded and have never shifted on their positions based on new evidence. The cognitive dissonance is strong with PPP.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really? name me an american movie or tv show with an arab hero. (sinbad and alladin = aunt jamima btw) maybe they're out there but i can't come up with one off the top of my head.

You're like the parrot sounding board. Reminds me of an anecdote Tom Friedman used to talk about back in the day when he would do the lecture circuit in Mid East. He was answering questions in a Egyptian college, when someone remarked how all Hollywood terrorists are Arab. The kid asked, why do you use Arabs and not Norwegians as bad guys. Without missing a beat Friedman responded, when Norwegians start blowing things up indiscriminately, then they will also be used as villains. (Of course that was over a decade ago, and a frank response like this would probably get Friedman fired right now)

You have to earn hero status. Palestinians haven't even gotten the knack of how to properly play the victim.

It's funny you say that since both Fox and ABC both wrongly portrayed Israel as Gaza.

What networks are you watching? I've never seen anyone portray Gaza as anything but a separate entity from Israel.

Usually they'll portray Gaza and the West Bank as the same, though.

It's too late for many of you. You're brain dead when it comes to THIS situation. Plain and simple. You actually think Israel tries their best to avoid collateral damage and the only reason why there are deaths is because Hamas uses them as human shields? If that was so, they never would have used white phosphorous a while back.

At least Hamas is up front about their evil actions.

Why does Israel warn the inhabitants of a building prior to bombing it?

Why does Israel warn the inhabitants of a building prior to bombing it?

What, chemtrails and fluoridated water have you brainwashed? They didn't warn the inhabitants of the WTC, did they? Wake up, sheeple!

really? name me an american movie or tv show with an arab hero. (sinbad and alladin = aunt jamima btw) maybe they're out there but i can't come up with one off the top of my head.

Im talking about the news media specifically.

Name any Jewish heroes you can think of on TV.

I can't think of any.

You're like the parrot sounding board. Reminds me of an anecdote Tom Friedman used to talk about back in the day when he would do the lecture circuit in Mid East. He was answering questions in a Egyptian college, when someone remarked how all Hollywood terrorists are Arab. The kid asked, why do you use Arabs and not Norwegians as bad guys. Without missing a beat Friedman responded, when Norwegians start blowing things up indiscriminately, then they will also be used as villains. (Of course that was over a decade ago, and a frank response like this would probably get Friedman fired right now)

You have to earn hero status. Palestinians haven't even gotten the knack of how to properly play the victim.

i don't concede the point at all. are you really saying in all of history (cuz we're even talking historical pieces here) there has never been an heroic arab worthy of a movie or tv show. yup, that's what you're sayimg all right. how would we know? 99% of what americans know about arabs, they learn from tv or movies and there aren't many american arab media moguls, now are there?

and what about the converse. are there no israeli villains that might be portrayed as such in the media?

i don't concede the point at all. are you really saying in all of history (cuz we're even talking historical pieces here) there has never been an heroic arab worthy of a movie or tv show. yup, that's what you're sayimg all right. how would we know? 99% of what americans know about arabs, they learn from tv or movies and there aren't many american arab media moguls, now are there?

and what about the converse. are there no israeli villains that might be portrayed as such in the media?

So there it is, Palestinians & Arabs get the short shrift not because they refuse to join the 21st century, but because Jews control Hollywood.

Ok good doctors, tell me whether more Israeli characters are typecast as scheming, rude, loud, slickers or as golden children?

Im talking about the news media specifically.

Name any Jewish heroes you can think of on TV.

I can't think of any.

ever seen ben hur? the ten commandments? "raid on entebe" or similar homages to military jewish victories? how bout "fiddler on the roof"? seinfeld? a whole slew of jewish comedians and musicians? where are there arab counterparts? are there no interesting or talented arabs?

ever seen ben hur? the ten commandments? "raid on entebe" or similar homages to military jewish victories? how bout "fiddler on the roof"? seinfeld? a whole slew of jewish comedians and musicians? where are there arab counterparts? are there no interesting or talented arabs?

Dear Lord, you are an idiot. Are you seriously comparing Seinfeld to Moses?

So there it is, Palestinians & Arabs get the short shrift not because they refuse to join the 21st century, but because Jews control Hollywood.

Ok good doctors, tell me whether more Israeli characters are typecast as scheming, rude, loud, slickers or as golden children?

Jews are cast either as moralless assassins and arms runners, as unlikable lawyers, or as sniveling sissies.

Dear Lord, you are an idiot. Are you seriously comparing Seinfeld to Moses?

A highly neurotic, narcissist who is eventually jailed for his utter lack of human compassion is about as heroic as it gets.

Edited by Jauronimo

A highly neurotic, narcissist who is eventually jailed for his utter lack of human compassion is about as heroic as it gets.

Yeah, I know. But what was Seinfeld about?

Maybe Hollywood will pay an homage to Arab military victories when they get around to having one.