Israel supporters=idiots

I guess you skipped over the part in the article where people specifically said they don't like the idea of a black list, but there's nothing wrong with publicly calling out idiots as such.

Kind of like this place.

i didn't skip over anything. the fact that there is even the threat of a blacklist and that pro israel ownership and management has that capability speaks to bias in very loud tones. Edited by birdog1960

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i didn't skip over anything. the fact that there is even the threat of a blacklist and that pro israel ownership and management has that capability speaks to bias in very loud tones.

Next thing you know they'll be audited by the IRS.

Oh wait...

Next thing you know they'll be audited by the IRS.

Oh wait...

argue the point. for multiple pages, you and others here contend that there isn't media bias. bias in movies and tv was even more casually dismissed. how can that be so when a threatened blacklist against those speaking out against israel in the industry is plausible?

argue the point. for multiple pages, you and others here contend that there isn't media bias. bias in movies and tv was even more casually dismissed. how can that be so when a threatened blacklist against those speaking out against israel in the industry is plausible?

But yet other forms of bias by your ilk against your opponents is tossed aside?

Consistent are we? No I don't agree with black lists but I do think Penelope Cruz is a moron.

i didn't skip over anything. the fact that there is even the threat of a blacklist and that pro israel ownership and management has that capability speaks to bias in very loud tones.

Next thing you'll tell me is that Mel Gibson was misunderstood.

Netanyahu asks US to help Israel avoid war crime charges

Palestinian leaders are getting ready to join the ICC, and met with officials in The Hague recently to discuss the implications of joining.

“The prime minister asked us to work together to ensure that this strategy of going to the ICC does not succeed,” Rep. Steve Israel told The Post by phone from Tel Aviv.

Netanyahu “wants the US to use all the tools that we have at our disposal to, number one, make sure the world knows that war crimes were not committed by Israel, they were committed by Hamas. And that Israel should not be held to a double standard,” the congressman said.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/06/netanyahu-asks-us-to-help-israel-avoid-war-crime-charges/

Lol @ congressman "Israel". How does he know there were no war crimes committed by Israel? Was he there? Nope, no bias here. Imagine the hooting and hollering here if Congressman "Keith Palestine" was working with Abbas to garner US support for the war crimes measure?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Hey Birddog, see any bias in this article ? :lol:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/07/374425/bibi-killing-gazans-proportionate/

Netanyahu asks US to help Israel avoid war crime charges

Palestinian leaders are getting ready to join the ICC, and met with officials in The Hague recently to discuss the implications of joining.

"The prime minister asked us to work together to ensure that this strategy of going to the ICC does not succeed," Rep. Steve Israel told The Post by phone from Tel Aviv.

Netanyahu "wants the US to use all the tools that we have at our disposal to, number one, make sure the world knows that war crimes were not committed by Israel, they were committed by Hamas. And that Israel should not be held to a double standard," the congressman said.

http://nypost.com/20...-crime-charges/

Lol @ congressman "Israel". How does he know there were no war crimes committed by Israel? Was he there? Nope, no bias here. Imagine the hooting and hollering here if Congressman "Keith Palestine" was working with Abbas to garner US support for the war crimes measure?

LOL @ this post and I ain't laughing with you t-w-a-t.

Honest question, fellas, do you think Israel will benefit from a real abd genuine peace with the Palestinians?

yes.

another honest question: do you think HAMAS will ever even consider a real and genuine peace with Israel?

Honest question, fellas, do you think Israel will benefit from a real abd genuine peace with the Palestinians?

Depends which Israelis:

For netanyahu's radical right, no because either a one or two-state means an end to their goal of a Jewish state on all the land. From their perspective they might as well take their chances on status quo with settlement expansion

yes.

another honest question: do you think HAMAS will ever even consider a real and genuine peace with Israel?

Care to elaborate?

If the blockade is lifted and all settlements in the West Bank are dismantled my answer is yes, but since that's not gonna happen anytime soon we will continue to see violence.

Depends which Israelis:

For netanyahu's radical right, no because either a one or two-state means an end to their goal of a Jewish state on all the land. From their perspective they might as well take their chances on status quo with settlement expansion

I couldn't agree more. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain. As of now the Israelis have the best of both worlds. They control the Palestinian people without any of the financial responsibilities that come along with it. They can also continue to build their illegal settlements. Why would they want a change from the status-quo? People should keep this in mind when we talk about this conflict.

Care to elaborate?

If the blockade is lifted and all settlements in the West Bank are dismantled my answer is yes, but since that's not gonna happen anytime soon we will continue to see violence.

You need to take into account Hamas's stated goal of the destruction of Israel.

Care to elaborate?

I couldn't agree more. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain. As of now the Israelis have the best of both worlds. They control the Palestinian people without any of the financial responsibilities that come along with it. They can also continue to build their illegal settlements. Why would they want a change from the status-quo? People should keep this in mind when we talk about this conflict.

Have the Israeli's ever shunned away from peace before? Remember they see the difference between living in peace with Egypt and Jordan and living at war with Palestinians and Syrians.

The same could be said about the Israelis. The only difference is one group is actually doing it slowly but surely. Just look at the maps of the area since '48. It'll tell you everything you need to know about that. The proof is there.

Palestinians in Gaza catch a lot of heat for voting in Hamas and rightly so, but the Israeli people did the same thing by making a known hawk who's against a two state solution their prime minister.

Hamas needs to be made irrelevant. Promise the Palestinian people no settlements and no blockade if and only if Hamas gets overthrown and you will see another intifada, only this time it will be aimed at Hamas, not Israel.

Have the Israeli's ever shunned away from peace before? Remember they see the difference between living in peace with Egypt and Jordan and living at war with Palestinians and Syrians.

Well they did assassinate the one guy (Rabin) that was willing to do so.

NJ's question is not exclusive to Israel's relationship with Hamas. Abbas' Fatah controlled west bank went out of their way to stress acceptance of Israel. And yet netanyahu and the radical right undermined US peace efforts and continued settlements.