Israel supporters=idiots

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This will make JTSP very happy. He's very eager for all Israelis to be wiped off the face of the earth. Iran can certainly expedite things.

did you even read the article? he's calling for an election so people can decide on their government in that region; why isn't the "only democracy" Israel doing that? he's calling netanyahu's regime "fake" ... from any moral authority standpoint it is. And if an election were held in all the territories Israel controls ... direct or indirect, hed likey lose that election too. And he's not intending to get rid of Jews

"Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Wednesday called for a referendum canvassing the Arabs and Jews that live in Israel in order to end the "Zionist state"

"There are logical and practical means to this end, which is for people who live and belong there to pick the government of their choice through a referendum. That would be the end of a usurping fake regime,"

Khamenei made clear for the first time that he was talking about the dismantling of the state of Israel, not the death of Jews."

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I already answered above, since you can't understand my posts (no matter how clear), here's a Washington Post Columnist:

Israel is acting as if it is free of moral responsibilities.

When people decide they must leave their homes, they can do so. But where are these evacuees supposed to go? To the nearest school or hospital? Not if these, too, are considered legitimate targets by the Israeli Defense Forces.

Gazans cannot flee across the closed border with Egypt. They obviously do not have the option of escaping into Israel or sailing away across the Mediterranean Sea. Gaza’s 1.8 million people are packed into an enclave measuring 139 square miles — an area and population roughly the size of Philadelphia.

http://www.washingto...dc97_story.html

Why are they not firing rockets into Egypt?

I already answered above, since you can't understand my posts (no matter how clear), here's a Washington Post Columnist:

When people decide they must leave their homes, they can do so. But where are these evacuees supposed to go? To the nearest school or hospital? Not if these, too, are considered legitimate targets by the Israeli Defense Forces.

Gazans cannot flee across the closed border with Egypt. They obviously do not have the option of escaping into Israel or sailing away across the Mediterranean Sea. Gaza’s 1.8 million people are packed into an enclave measuring 139 square miles — an area and population roughly the size of Philadelphia.

http://www.washingto...dc97_story.html

So they announced they were bombing that building three days ago and your point is what? They couldn't go legitimately anywhere else?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eugene-robinson-israel-is-acting-as-if-it-is-free-of-moral-responsibilities/2014/07/24/6b76763c-1372-11e4-9285-4243a40ddc97_story.html

Here's an idea....stop launching rockets into Israel!

My guess is if the situations were reversed, you would still be criticizing the Israelis. Yes, your anti semitism is that transparent.

Edited by Bronc24

and you didn't get the point of my response. there doesn't appear to be a strategy that will completely eradicate al qaeda but attempted annihilation through overwhelming force hasn't worked and isn't likely to. history has shown it to actually be counterproductive.

Since you're continuing to talk out of your ass, why don't you go full retard and tell us all which strategies have been effective in dealing with Al Qaeda or Islamic fundamentalists in general? Also, please elaborate on how you've judged the likelihood of success of the current strategy and the one you're proposing?

Hamas Tunnel Threat at Center of War with Israel

Associated Press, by Tia Goldenberg

Original Article

JERUSALEM -- A network of tunnels Palestinian militants have dug from Gaza to Israel - dubbed "lower Gaza" by the Israeli military - is taking center stage in the latest war between Hamas and Israel. Gaza´s Hamas rulers view them as a military game changer in its conflict with Israel. The Israeli military says the tunnels pose a serious threat and that destroying the sophisticated underground network is a key objective of its invasion of Gaza. Israel has known about the tunnels for several years, but has been hard-pressed to find an effective way to block them.

more at the Link:

IDF discovers additional, sophisticated tunnels...

Howard Stern gives epic defense of Israel...

Allow me to introduce the one and only, mindless-drone, copy-n-paste King of the universe!

I tried to listen to that classless piece of ****, Howard Stern, but as soon as I heard that anti-Semitic bull **** I cut it off. I'm so !@#$ing tired of hearing that ****. I hate it when people play that !@#$ing card!

How's this for thinking for yourself? Maybe, just maybe, some of those tunnels are used to bring in something other than weapons? Did you ever think of that you dumb-!@#$? There's a blockade in Gaza, moron! Oh yeah, that's right, there's no way Hamas made those awesome rockets on their own, Iran uses those tunnels to supply them with those MOAB's, right?

Edited by NoJustice

Allow me to introduce the one and only, mindless-drone, copy-n-paste King of the universe!

I tried to listen to that classless piece of ****, Howard Stern, but as soon as I heard that anti-Semitic bull **** I cut it off. I'm so !@#$ing tired of hearing that ****. I hate it when people play that !@#$ing card!

I think if you turn on any newspaper and see what people have been saying in the protests, it's not bull ****.

But yeah, "To the slaughter" is a harmless comment by a select few. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Sorry....that (actual) mindless response doesn't work with me.

I will add informational articles to the thread, (some in-depth, some fluff) you can ignore them if you wish, or throw childish tantrums when its a view that you don't like.

Your call.

ADDED: oh, and as to your edit..................It is well documented that the tunnels were being built BEFORE the blockade.............but you knew that ...right?

I would add the link but I know that upsets you :rolleyes:

Edited by B-Man

:lol:

Sorry....that (actual) mindless response doesn't work with me.

I will add informational articles to the thread, (some in-depth, some fluff) you can ignore them if you wish, or throw childish tantrums when its a view that you don't like.

Your call.

ADDED: oh, and as to your edit..................It is well documented that the tunnels were being built BEFORE the blockade.............but you knew that ...right?

I would add the link but I know that upsets you :rolleyes:

Have you seen me post even one link on the destruction of Gaza? What about all the dead children? What about all the crying parents? No? There's a reason for that. This is a forum to speak your mind. All you do is post links. You're a habitual copy-n-paster. It's okay to do it every now and then but damn! You're shooting like 90% of links on your posts!

All the while common sense and logic escapes your simple ass.

Edited by NoJustice

Have you seen me post even one link on the destruction of Gaza? What about all the dead children? What about all the crying parents? No? There's a reason for that. This is a forum to speak your mind. All you do is post links. You're a habitual copy-n-paster. It's okay to do it every now and then but damn! You're shooting like 90% of links on your posts!

Just curious as to why you don't reference JT6P when chastising people for copying and pasting?

So, Egypt successfully closed the tunnels leading into their country. Why isn't Hamas firing rockets at them?

Open Letter to President Obama from Norwegian Doctor in Gaza

"The last night was extreme. The “ground invasion” of Gaza resulted in scores and carloads with maimed, torn apart, bleeding, shivering, dying... All sorts of injured Palestinians, all ages, all civilians, all innocent.

The heroes in the ambulances and in all of Gaza’s hospitals are working 12 to 24 hour shifts, grey from fatigue and inhuman workloads (without payment in Shifa for the last four months). They care, triage, try to understand the incomprehensible chaos of bodies, sizes, limbs, walking, not walking, breathing, not breathing, bleeding, not bleeding humans. Humans!

Now, once more treated like animals by “the most moral army in the world” [sic!].

Mr Obama – do you have a heart? I invite you – spend one night – just one night – with us in Shifa. I am convinced, 100 per cent, it would change history. Nobody with a heart and power could ever walk away from a night in Shifa without being determined to end the slaughter of the Palestinian people.

Please. Do what you can. This cannot continue."

http://www.independe...al-9617586.html

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Open Letter to President Obama from Norwegian Doctor in Gaza

"The last night was extreme. The “ground invasion” of Gaza resulted in scores and carloads with maimed, torn apart, bleeding, shivering, dying... All sorts of injured Palestinians, all ages, all civilians, all innocent.

The heroes in the ambulances and in all of Gaza’s hospitals are working 12 to 24 hour shifts, grey from fatigue and inhuman workloads (without payment in Shifa for the last four months). They care, triage, try to understand the incomprehensible chaos of bodies, sizes, limbs, walking, not walking, breathing, not breathing, bleeding, not bleeding humans. Humans!

Now, once more treated like animals by “the most moral army in the world” [sic!].

Mr Obama – do you have a heart? I invite you – spend one night – just one night – with us in Shifa. I am convinced, 100 per cent, it would change history. Nobody with a heart and power could ever walk away from a night in Shifa without being determined to end the slaughter of the Palestinian people.

Please. Do what you can. This cannot continue."

http://www.independe...al-9617586.html

Whose heartstrings are you attempting to tug at here?