Israel supporters=idiots

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regurgitating Hamas’ talking points and ignoring the UNRWA’s close working relationship with Hamas, the United Nations Human Rights Council called for an investigation for alleged war crimes by Israel.

Hillel Neuer responded (video)

(unrelated) ?

Norway’s intelligence service said Thursday it has received information about an imminent “concrete threat” against Norway from people with links to Islamic fighters in Syria.

http://www.foxnews.c...ies-with-syria/

It's all cool, I mean who cares that they indiscriminately fire rockets into a civilian population or that they purposely place their head quarters and rocket sites in the middle of hospitals and schools so that they can decide who should be the human shields used as martyrs. It's all good.

Edited by Magox

It's all cool, I mean who cares that they indiscriminately fire rockets into a civilian population or that they purposely place their head quarters and rocket sites in the middle of hospitals and schools so that they can decide who should be the human shields used as martyrs. It's all good.

The problem is that defining the "they" is so hard.

If you and me start a war against Mexico and lob some bombs at them, is it OK if Mexico attacks DeMoines? Or blows up the school next to our warehouse?

This is a hard and complicated issue that defies simple resolution. Israel is screwed no matter what it does. Right now, it is no closer to ending this conflict. But the futures market for Hammas looks good.

Powerful article here. Shalom, motherphuckers.

Not a particularly bright author:

"We go at great lengths to avoid civilians actually calling them in their areas and dropping warning charges, to give innocents a chance to escape. That’s unprecedented in warfare history."

As you can see here, in this link at the 3min 32 second mark, Regev doesn't even deny that they blew up a hospital that had nothing to do with rockets launches.

Check the 7:45 mark too. It's a doozy.

I know you won't watch the entire 8 minute clip, but I can assure you Mark Regev got his ass handed to him.

http://youtu.be/M_-76H-YRjs

As you can see here, in this link at the 3min 32 second mark, Regev doesn't even deny that they blew up a hospital that had nothing to do with rockets launches.

Check the 7:45 mark too. It's a doozy.

I know you won't watch the entire 8 minute clip, but I can assure you Mark Regev got his ass handed to him.

NYTimes had an interesting article yesterday about how the Pals would rather see this war than simply go back to the slow death of the Israeli blockade that's simply strangling them. Thanks for posting that interview

NYTimes had an interesting article yesterday about how the Pals would rather see this war than simply go back to the slow death of the Israeli blockade that's simply strangling them. Thanks for posting that interview

Thanks. I had to. You hear a lot of fabricated and false rumors, on both sides, it's nice when you get a tough interviewer asking the right questions.

Thanks. I had to. You hear a lot of fabricated and false rumors, on both sides, it's nice when you get a tough interviewer asking the right questions.

By the right questions, do you mean gotcha tactics where the interviewer attempts to shame his guest? Any collateral damage means you're not trying to minimize civilian death and you're just as bad as the organization firing missiles indiscriminately!! Pandering at its most obvious. If only the Israelis would just talk to Hamas they'd find out how reasonable they are.

I guess the polite society hasn't taken upon itself to try to understand why Hamas has taken to desperate acts that provoked Israel's response? Has anyone looked at their patronage relationships with Egypt, Iran & Syria over the last year? Has anything changed? Why has Israel been so forceful after the kidnapping of the three teens? Why have Egypt, Jordan, PA been relatively quiet?

Nojustice, this is for you - your people will be better off if Israel completes the mission and wipes Hamas off. What's the urge to follow a suicidal sect? Do you score a moral victory in backing fanatics that are nominally on your side?

By the right questions, do you mean gotcha tactics where the interviewer attempts to shame his guest? Any collateral damage means you're not trying to minimize civilian death and you're just as bad as the organization firing missiles indiscriminately!! Pandering at its most obvious. If only the Israelis would just talk to Hamas they'd find out how reasonable they are.

I replied to the hospital accusation. We got an answer on that. It wasn't true. That's what I meant.

From day one israel didn't talk to Hamas. Talking things out is better than killing. You missed the interviewers point on that completely. They tried EVERYTHING else. It's not working. Try talking.

I guess the polite society hasn't taken upon itself to try to understand why Hamas has taken to desperate acts that provoked Israel's response? Has anyone looked at their patronage relationships with Egypt, Iran & Syria over the last year? Has anything changed? Why has Israel been so forceful after the kidnapping of the three teens? Why have Egypt, Jordan, PA been relatively quiet?

Nojustice, this is for you - your people will be better off if Israel completes the mission and wipes Hamas off. What's the urge to follow a suicidal sect? Do you score a moral victory in backing fanatics that are nominally on your side?

I'm fine with that, but that's not happening, here. Civilians are being killed, not Hamas.

I suppose those nations stay out of it due to fear. Remember '67? They don't want to see a rerun.

Edited by NoJustice

I replied to the hospital accusation. We got an answer on that. It wasn't true. That's what I meant.

From day one israel didn't talk to Hamas. Talking things out is better than killing. You missed the interviewers point on that completely. They tried EVERYTHING else. It's not working. Try talking.

I'm fine with that, but that's not happening, here. Civilians are being killed, not Hamas.

I suppose those nations stay out of it due to fear. Remember '67? They don't want to see a rerun.

Being vocal does not mean military intervention...

Someone should be made to explain what happened on that beach don't you think? My God, if that doesn't at least make you want to ask questions, what will?

Sounds like they should shut up about "human rights" then.

"We'd rather all die than live under the Israelis!"

"Oh god, they're killing us!"

Someone should be made to explain what happened on that beach don't you think? My God, if that doesn't at least make you want to ask questions, what will?

Sure. As long as someone is made to explain for the rockets continuously launched at Israel population centers. Right?

One would think that you would nominate it for a Best Comedy Oscar.

Yes, I do think an inquiry is warranted as to how a mistake like that was made. I'd support investigations into Hamas' transgressions if there was any question as to how and why they're killing civilians. But I'm not going to condemn Israel for not minimizing civilian casualties to a level deemed acceptable by her critics (i.e., 0%) while her opponents aim is to maximize civilian casualties on both sides.