Israel supporters=idiots

Rockets fired from Gaza towards Israel right now.

Maybe you need to hear it from one more person as many have stated already, Joe your a dumb shhht.

Maybe you should fly to Palestine and help them ? Maybe you bump into 200 virgins after some Arab pillages your butt then assigns you to human shield duty ?

You know its funny. If not the first I was one of first to say all of Palestine needed to adhere to a pacifist approach, no matter how disgusting the Israeli practises. But to act as if the occupying power whose so dominant the kill ratio is over 300 to 1, bears no responsibility, criticism, or scrutiny of any kind, is truly shameful and utterly ridiculous. And who knows what this supposed cease fire was all about that Hamas supposedly rejected. They said they never received it. Who knows who is to believe at this point. I do know netanyhu is incented to keep the conflict going since calm provides the setting for legitimate peace talks... Last thing the champion of illegal settlements wants. Heck even meazza admitted as much

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe you need to hear it from one more person as many have stated already, Joe your a dumb shhht.

Maybe you should fly to Palestine and help them ? Maybe you bump into 200 virgins after some Arab pillages your butt then assigns you to human shield duty ?

It's actually spelled "you're", genius. Human shield? You're an idiot if you believe that. Keeping eating the dog crap you're being fed.

What you will never understand is the people here in the Middle East don't want or need democracy or capitalism. They actually need a Yasser Arafat or a Saddam Hussein. Just look at how great Iraq has become since we "freed them".

Oh yeah, there are no Palestinians living in Jordan. SMDH.

And there you have it. With a view like that your people deserve everything they get by putting their faith into an Arafat. I guess you're perfectly happy that your people can't control their destiny, while Arafat family lives on pilfered millions in Paris.

Wake the f up. Forget the occupation. Why do you think Israel's GDP is greater than most Arab countries by far?

And about those invisible Palestinians in Jordan http://www.meforum.org/3121/jordan-is-palestinian ...

It's actually spelled "you're", genius. Human shield? You're an idiot if you believe that. Keeping eating the dog crap you're being fed.

Nice work huh, just parroting the BS narrative he gets from fox. Must be nice renting your brain out to the network that most championed the lies got us into Iraq. Geesh, when will some people learn to think for themselves.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Let me ask you guys something and please answer:

What's Israel's mission?

I mean they claim to be targeting terrorists and yet they call people before bombing them. If they don't leave, they hit them with a gentle rocket, first, before blasting it into rubble. Is the house, itself, a terrorist? It doesn't make sense. What's their mission?

Let me ask you guys something and please answer:

What's Israel's mission?

I mean they claim to be targeting terrorists and yet they call people before bombing them. If they don't leave, they hit them with a gentle rocket, first, before blasting it into rubble. Is the house, itself, a terrorist? It doesn't make sense. What's their mission?

Agree makes no sense. If the target really is a terrorist inside, its likely a male who is most able to vacate in time. The ones that can't get out are the elderly, disabled, and women with children

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

And there you have it. With a view like that your people deserve everything they get by putting their faith into an Arafat. I guess you're perfectly happy that your people can't control their destiny, while Arafat family lives on pilfered millions in Paris.

Wake the f up. Forget the occupation. Why do you think Israel's GDP is greater than most Arab countries by far?

And about those invisible Palestinians in Jordan http://www.meforum.org/3121/jordan-is-palestinian ...

Iraq! I love how you conveniently leave out Iraq. Wasn't it much better off with Saddam?

I've visited plenty of my cousins in Jordan. They love it there. As a matter of fact, up to 50% of the Jordanian population is Palestinian.

Your link doesn't work.

Agree makes no sense. If the target really is a terrorist inside, its likely a make who is most able to vacate in time. The ones that can't get out are the elderly, disabled, and women with children

Lol! So true.

You'll notice no one else will answer my question. They have to click the news on first to find the answer.

Edited by NoJustice

Nice work huh, just parroting the BS narrative he gets from fox. Must be nice renting your brain out to the network that most championed the lies got us into Iraq. Geesh, when will some people learn to think for themselves.

Tell em tin foil hat youtube guy. "The real truths" huh ?

Israel is about to light that place up.

NJ thanks for the gramatic help with you're. Would you like for me to use in a sentence ?

You're people better run. Streets of Gaza are empty right now.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

So in one post, you want Palestinians to have equal rights, in another you want them to live under a dictatorship.

Good luck chuck. The world will never change because of people who think like you.

So in one post, you want Palestinians to have equal rights, in another you want them to live under a dictatorship.

Good luck chuck. The world will never change because of people who think like you.

Just answer the damn question. Was Iraq better off with Saddam? It's ok. You can say it. They know.

NS thanks for the gramatic help with you're. Would you like for me to use in a sentence ?

Idiot. Lol

Just answer the damn question. Was Iraq better off with Saddam? It's ok. You can say it. They know.

Are the North Koreans better off under Kim Jong Un?

No I don't think people are better off under a dictator.

Keep up the tough talk Ryan and align yourself with those who seek to sucker us into wars and support of "allies" not in our interest. You're only exposing a wreckless ignorance.

A harsh dictatorship is the only type of government compatible with Sharia Law.

Iraq wasn't sharia law under Saddam. Heck one of the reasons he ruled with an iron hand was to keep it out of the hands of those that would make sharia law. Palestineans arent sharia law either. Actually because of the extensive UN presence for decades, Palestinians tend to be the most "western" of middle easterners. Malaysia is very much a deomcrscy and I think sharua law only applies to Malaysian Muslims there. So a lot if variations out there.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

From Dr. Krauthammer: (here)

FTA:

Rarely does international politics present a moment of such moral clarity. Yet we routinely hear this Israel–Gaza fighting described as a morally equivalent “cycle of violence.” This is absurd. What possible interest can Israel have in cross-border fighting? Everyone knows Hamas set off this mini-war. And everyone knows Hamas’s proudly self-declared raison d’être: the eradication of Israel and its Jews.

Apologists for Hamas attribute the bloodlust to the Israeli occupation and blockade. Occupation? There is not a soldier, not a settler, not a single Israeli in Gaza. Does no one remember anything? It was less than ten years ago that worldwide television showed the Israeli army pulling diehard settlers off synagogue roofs in Gaza as Israel uprooted it settlements, expelled its citizens, withdrew its military, and turned every inch of Gaza over to the Palestinians.

There was no blockade. On the contrary. Israel wanted this new Palestinian state to succeed. To help the Gaza economy, Israel gave the Palestinians its 3,000 greenhouses that had produced fruit and flowers for export. It opened border crossings and encouraged commerce.

The whole idea was to establish the model for two states living peacefully and productively side by side. No one seems to remember that simultaneous with the Gaza withdrawal, Israel dismantled four smaller settlements in the northern West Bank as a clear signal of Israel’s desire to leave the West Bank too and thus achieve an amicable two-state solution.

And how did the Gaza Palestinians react to being granted by the Israelis what no previous ruler, neither Egyptian, nor British, nor Turkish, had ever given them — an independent territory? First, they demolished the greenhouses. Then they elected Hamas. Then, instead of building a state with its attendant political and economic institutions, they spent the better part of a decade turning Gaza into a massive military base, brimming with terror weapons, to make ceaseless war on Israel.

Where are the roads and rail, the industry and infrastructure of the new Palestinian state? Nowhere. Instead, they built mile upon mile of underground tunnels to hide their weapons and, when the going gets tough, their military commanders. They spent millions importing and producing rockets, launchers, mortars, small arms, even drones. They deliberately placed them in schools, hospitals, mosques, and private homes to better expose their own civilians. And from which they fire rockets at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

Why? The rockets can’t even inflict serious damage, being almost uniformly intercepted by Israel’s Iron Dome anti-missile system. Even West Bank leader Mahmoud Abbas has asked: “What are you trying to achieve by sending rockets?”

It makes no sense. Unless you understand, as a Washington Post editorial explained, that the whole point is to draw Israeli counterfire.

This produces dead Palestinians for international television. Which is why Hamas perversely urges its own people not to seek safety when Israel drops leaflets warning of an imminent attack.

To deliberately wage war so that your own people can be telegenically killed is indeed moral and tactical insanity. But it rests on a very rational premise: Given the Orwellian state of the world’s treatment of Israel (see: the U.N.’s grotesque Human Rights Council), fueled by a mix of classic anti-Semitism, near-total historical ignorance, and reflexive sympathy for the ostensible Third World underdog, these eruptions featuring Palestinian casualties ultimately undermine support for Israel’s legitimacy and right to self-defense.

Keep up the tough talk Ryan and align yourself with those who seek to sucker us into wars and support of "allies" not in our interest. You're only exposing a wreckless ignorance.

I don't talk tough. You are just coming across as youtube tin foil hat conspiracy theorist guy.

My allies are in Israel as I was born with a yarmulke on my head. Sorry man. Jews love Israel and Zionism.

I don't talk tough. You are just coming across as youtube tin foil hat conspiracy theorist guy.

My allies are in Israel as I was born with a yarmulke on my head. Sorry man. Jews love Israel and Zionism.

Shalom and by way, not the all of them do. You might want to search your beloved YouTube for Jewish people that are against both Israel and Zionism.

Another one bites the dust ....

CNN Removes Reporter Diana Magnay From Israel-Gaza After 'Scum' Tweet

NEW YORK -- CNN has removed correspondent Diana Magnay from covering the Israeli-Palestinian conflict after she tweeted that Israelis who were cheering the bombing of Gaza, and who had allegedly threatened her, were “scum.”

Magnay appeared on CNN Thursday from a hill overlooking the Israel-Gaza border. While she reported, Israelis could be heard near her cheering as missiles were fired at Gaza.

After the liveshot, Magnay tweeted: “Israelis on hill above Sderot cheer as bombs land on #gaza; threaten to ‘destroy our car if I say a word wrong’. Scum.” The tweet was quickly removed, but not before it had been retweeted more than 200 times.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/18/cnn-diana-magnay-israel-gaza_n_5598866.html

NJ thanks for the gramatic help with you're. Would you like for me to use in a sentence ?

OK I get it now. Are you the one on right or left?

http://youtu.be/M539PgDjbas

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack