Israel supporters=idiots

That's all there was to it? Really? You left out the blockade and everything that comes along with it.

There was no blockade. The blockade came after, as a consequence of electing a governing body who's stated objective was the destruction of Israel, who proceeded to destroy all the aid, and immediately militarize.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Egypt thing is just a bogus, racist, biased argument. Egypt didn't want a million+ refugees pouring thru their borders, they have their own problems. If you're saying palis are inherently bad for that reason, then how about jews who were repeatedly expelled from various European countries?

God you're a !@#$ing moron,.

Who are the groups of people who pledge solidarity with the Palestinians? Whose hearts bleed at every casualty but yet won't even open their homes to those they support? How are Palestinians treated in Jordan or Syria or Lebanon?

My argument is for the most vocal who, like Democrats, pretend they care so they get pats on the back but when the going gets tough, they're suddenly out of the office.

The blockade came after, as a consequence of electing a governing body who's stated objective was the destruction of Israel, who proceeded to destroy all the aid, and immediately militarize.

Sharon did everything he could to help radicalize Gaza on the way out by assassinating political figures and, just like the recent experience, wiping out families on the beach.

BBC, Friday, 9 June 2006

Palestinians killed on Gaza beach

Palestinians recover a blood-stained table cloth from the bombed beach in Gaza

The shelling has caused outrage among Palestinians

Seven people, including three children, have been killed by Israeli shells which hit a beach in the northern Gaza Strip

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5065008.stm

tumblr_mdmmraXN5Q1rfvdkho1_500.jpg

You people just can't "restrain" yourself from murdering families on Gaza beaches, can you?

Who are the groups of people who pledge solidarity with the Palestinians? Whose hearts bleed at every casualty but yet won't even open their homes to those they support? How are Palestinians treated in Jordan or Syria or Lebanon?

My argument is for the most vocal who, like Democrats, pretend they care so they get pats on the back but when the going gets tough, they're suddenly out of the office.

Wel then your point is even more stupid and hypocritical than I thought. Because some Arab countries don't support palis enough, in no way absolves israel of guilt or responsibility for their war crimes and occupation.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Sharon did everything he could to help radicalize Gaza on the way out by assassinating political figures and, just like the recent experience, wiping out families on the beach.

BBC, Friday, 9 June 2006

Seven people, including three children, have been killed by Israeli shells which hit a beach in the northern Gaza Strip

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5065008.stm

You people just can't "restrain" yourself from murdering families on Gaza beaches, can you?

Wel then your point is even more stupid and hypocritical than I thought. Because some Arab countries don't support palis enough, in no way absolves israel of guilt or responsibility for their war crimes and occupation.

And where did i absolve any one of anything? I said the blockade was there once hamas was elected. I also called out the hypocracy of so called palestinian supporters who in reality, just don't like israel.

BBC, Friday, 9 June 2006

http://news.bbc.co.u...ast/5065008.stm

Racist.

There was no blockade. The blockade came after, as a consequence of electing a governing body who's stated objective was the destruction of Israel, who proceeded to destroy all the aid, and immediately militarize.

Who forced those elections, in the first place?

And where did i absolve any one of anything? I said the blockade was there once hamas was elected. I also called out the hypocracy of so called palestinian supporters who in reality, just don't like israel.

If you're not absolving them of anything, then I don't understand the purpose of your comments. Why dont you actually criticize Israel for a change?

If you're not absolving them of anything, then I don't understand the purpose of your comments. Why dont you actually criticize Israel for a change?

I have. I don't agree with the right wing israeli extremists who don't want to compromise. I also think that the netanyahu government will milk the situation of hamas being in power to keep the status quo.

So until the palestinians decide to legimitately renounce violence, israel will keep electing governments who are less willing to compromise.

Who forced those elections, in the first place?

You can't be serious.

I'm so sorry that you had freedom imposed on you.

Once the Israelis abdicated power, something had to fill the vacuum. It always does.

Israel decided to help the Palestinians find freedom. A gracious gift.

You talk our both sides of your mouth like a snake.

You condemn Israel for not giving you freedom in war, then you condem them for giving you freedom in peace.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

You can't be serious.

Once the Israelis abdicated power, something had to fill the vacuum. It always does.

You condemn Israel for not giving you freedom in war, then you condem them for giving you freedom in peace.

See this is what bothers me about the pro-palestinians. They don't actually care about the vested interest of the palestinians but instead, making israel look bad.

I'm pro-palestinian in the sense that i want all the effort into modernizing life for them. Education, reform and turning away from violence. There will always be israeli's who dream of taking control of all the territories and there will always be palestinians who want to drive the jews into the sea but they need to be marginalized.

See this is what bothers me about the pro-palestinians. They don't actually care about the vested interest of the palestinians but instead, making israel look bad.

I'm pro-palestinian in the sense that i want all the effort into modernizing life for them. Education, reform and turning away from violence. There will always be israeli's who dream of taking control of all the territories and there will always be palestinians who want to drive the jews into the sea but they need to be marginalized.

lol @ Israel needing help looking bad. On that front its doing a great job of making itself look terrible.

or maybe he was just kicking a soccer ball with them on a beach and felt it unthinkable that anyone would attack a group of 4 kids playing. talk about displaced blame!

some good news......

NBC News Reverses Decision, Will Put Ayman Mohyeldin Back in Gaza

Suspicion over the cause of NBC’s initial decision to remove Mohyeldin followed a widely seen report he gave on Wednesday, describing an Israeli missile attack that killed four Gazan children and injured three others. Glenn Greenwald, who first reported NBC’s decision on First Look, criticized the networkfor removing the correspondent “at exactly the moment where he brought the humanity of this war and the humanity of Gazans to the world.”

Greenwald called the reversal “GREAT news” on Twitter Friday, crediting the social media outcry for pressuring NBC to reconsider its move.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/nbc-news-reverses-decision-will-put-ayman-mohyeldin-back-in-gaza/

Hey Bibi, 300 deaths and 2,250 injured enough for your political agenda? Bloodthirsty ghoul...

UN chief heads to Middle East to help end conflict as Gaza toll rises to 300

Fresh Israeli air strikes killed 11 people in Gaza on Saturday, hiking the death toll above 300 as UN chief Ban Ki-moon headed to the region to bolster truce efforts.

http://www.hindustan...h.T7GtcYoW.dpuf

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Hey Bibi, 300 deaths and 2,250 injured enough for your political agenda? Bloodthirsty ghoul...

UN chief heads to Middle East to help end conflict as Gaza toll rises to 300

Fresh Israeli air strikes killed 11 people in Gaza on Saturday, hiking the death toll above 300 as UN chief Ban Ki-moon headed to the region to bolster truce efforts.

http://www.hindustan...h.T7GtcYoW.dpuf

Hey Hamas, still glad you didn't accept the cease fire? Bloodthirsty ghouls.

Rockets fired from Gaza towards Israel right now.

Maybe you need to hear it from one more person as many have stated already, Joe your a dumb shhht.

Maybe you should fly to Palestine and help them ? Maybe you bump into 200 virgins after some Arab pillages your butt then assigns you to human shield duty ?

You can't be serious.

You just don't know and you will never know. "I'm so sorry that you had freedom imposed on you." Lol. You're an idiot. Plain and simple idiot. If you call being locked up in Gaza "freedom" then may God help you.

The US pushed them into having those elections. You don't like the outcome? Too bad! Those guys were "democratically elected". We shouldn't have tried to shove our ways on to someone else. Hamas won. We didn't like it. Tough ****. And if you know anything on this subject you'd know that elections weren't held in the Gaza Strip, only, the West Bank had elections, too. That had nothing to do with "filling the vacuum".

What kind of freedom is that anyways? An army can match onto your land whenever they wish? Is that your freedom? They can bulldoze your home whenever they wish? They can steal your house whenever they wish? They can year down your trees from the roots whenever they wish? They can bomb you whenever they wish? They collect taxes in return of nothing! They control your borders! No airport! No good coming in! That's your freedom? !@#$ your version of freedom, moron.

What you will never understand is the people here in the Middle East don't want or need democracy or capitalism. They actually need a Yasser Arafat or a Saddam Hussein. Just look at how great Iraq has become since we "freed them".

Oh yeah, there are no Palestinians living in Jordan. SMDH.