Israel supporters=idiots

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If they Palestinian people had their way, I'm sure there will be peace, but they don't. Hamas is in control of that. It's not our choice.

Not your choice. You're in the wb. Hamas was elected.

The Palestinian people put Hamas in charge.

The Palestinian people own Hamas.

There you go. Proof positive that the majority of people are idiots. If you're in the majority, watch out, you just might be a complete moron.

Bingo!

So you absolve the palestinians from any blame because it's hamas. In the west bank i agree but in gaza, shouldn't the people who are tired with hamas and islamic jihad and all these extremist groups do something about it?

So you absolve the palestinians from any blame because it's hamas. In the west bank i agree but in gaza, shouldn't the people who are tired with hamas and islamic jihad and all these extremist groups do something about it?

Listen, if my kid got hit with a pebble by another kid and my kid responded by taking a bat to his head until he died I'd be the first person to bring his ass in.

Edited by NoJustice

Listen, if my kid got hit with a pebble by another kid and my kid responded by taking a bat to his head until he died I'd be the first person to bring his ass in.

Israeli's have Zero interest in symmetric warfare. Hamas is obviously not the solution to gaza's problem. Life in the wb is obviously better (though not optimal) see my point?

Israeli's have Zero interest in symmetric warfare. Hamas is obviously not the solution to gaza's problem. Life in the wb is obviously better (though not optimal) see my point?

Yeah, I see your point. Life is better in the WB, but we got plenty of problems too. Abbas knows better than to fight back against Israel for the injustices that take place here, so that's why. Gaza should do the same.

There is no merit in proportional warfare. It only encourages your enemy.

The only moral action is to decimate them.

The only moral action.

What happens if your kid shot a ****ty gun at some other kid with the intent to kill him and missed, what then? No consequences because no civilians were hurt?

Edited by FireChan

Life can't continue going this way for both sides. Israel has to give to get and vice-versa. There's only one or two solutions here.

Either go back to the '67 borders, dismantle all settlements and give the Palestinians control of themselves like any free country would have. As part of the deal make sure the Palestinians can never assemble a military.

The other option is to keep Israel as a whole, but give everyone equal human rights. That's it. Nothing else will work.

Until then the cycle of violence will continue. Israel's attacks only lead to making new members of Hamas and vice versa.

What happens if your kid shot a ****ty gun at some other kid with the intent to kill him and missed, what then? No consequences because no civilians were hurt?

I'd turn his ass in for that ****, too.

There is no merit in proportional warfare. It only encourages your enemy.

The only moral action is to decimate them.

The only moral action.

I would understand your point if Israel didn't start this **** this time around, but they did.

George W was re-elected, right? Obama was re-elected, right? The majority don't mean ****!

Instead of bitching about things, you should put all your efforts into getting rid of Hamas. Maybe that would change things, eh?

Off to sleep I go. It's 6am over here. I sleep as late as I can because I'm not trying to fast for 16 hours straight! Lol! You guys can continue to "hand my ass over to me" tomorrow.

No Justice:

Incorrect. This could have ended two days ago when Peace was offered.

The Palestinians chose otherwise.

This is an ongoing war, and has been since it began.

The Israelis owe you nothing.

This ends when you submit to their terms, or when there are no more Palestinians.

That's the only way.

Instead of bitching about things, you should put all your efforts into getting rid of Hamas. Maybe that would change things, eh?

Before I go I gotta respond to this.

You make it sound so easy. I don't see us Americans doing anything about our rights being stripped from us for over 10 years now, do you?

The people of Gaza support Hamas because they take care of them on a day to day basis with medical, eduction, food and other services. It's just unfortunate the bad comes with the territory.

No Justice:

Incorrect. This could have ended two days ago when Peace was offered.

The Palestinians chose otherwise.

This is an ongoing war, and has been since it began.

The Israelis owe you nothing.

This ends when you submit to their terms, or when there are no more Palestinians.

That's the only way.

This could've ended two days ago? Maybe so, but what about all the other human rights violations and the degradation? Keep poking a caged animal and eventually he'll try to bite you.

Do you even hear yourself? No more Palestinians? If that ain't Hitleresque I don't know what is.

(Edited)

They owe themselves, if not us. They will benefit from a real peace. They will live better lives. How would you like to be a 17 year old knowing when you're forced to join the military in a year, it'll be in the middle of a war? Wouldn't it be better if you joined during times of peace? Wouldn't you like to live a normal life?

Give Palestinians the proper motivation and there will be no Hamas.

Edited by NoJustice