Israel supporters=idiots

one more:

On FOX News Sunday this morning, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu repeated a line that he used in the prepared statement he read at his news conference this past Friday.

Contrasting the conduct of Israel and Hamas in the current hostilities, Netanyahu said:

The difference between us is simple. We develop defensive systems against missiles in order to protect our civilians and they use their civilians to protect their missiles.”

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

one more:

On FOX News Sunday this morning, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu repeated a line that he used in the prepared statement he read at his news conference this past Friday.

Contrasting the conduct of Israel and Hamas in the current hostilities, Netanyahu said:

The difference between us is simple. We develop defensive systems against missiles in order to protect our civilians and they use their civilians to protect their missiles.”

Here's another difference

http://www.theguardi...9642052&index=0

It's one of the most densely populated places on earth, NetanYAHU.

Edited by NoJustice

Ummm because that's what the israeli media and politiciamns have been calling them. But if you want to refer to them as just Israelies, fine by me. That means when Israeli Arabs commit acts of terror they should simply be referred to as Israelis as well. And not that its needed, but removing the distinction just all the more reason to demolish their homes.

If Jerry Sandusky were Jewish would you still think he is innocent?

Here's another difference

http://www.theguardi...9642052&index=0

It's one of the most densely populated places on earth, NetanYAHU.

Aren't they bombing the sites of rocket launches? A good way to stop that is to stop launching rockets.

Anyway dude, i think you have lost credibility three times in this thread:

1. Israel started the 67 war? Really? And Bush planned 9/11 right?

2. Intimating that Israel has a false flag operation and killed their own teenagers? That exposes a seriously large blind spot on your part. It really does.

3. Speakng of blind spots....Eva Mendes? :sick: You have to be kidding me.

I asked if you thought Gaza was justified in their rocket attacks on Israel using your own rationale. That's what I asked. Please answer.

No, that's not what you asked. You asked if I was suggesting Gaza was justified using that rationale. I answered. It wasn't what I suggested. I was suggesting you are using a double-standard. I neither judged Hamas, nor Israel, nor provided a rationale (nor would I consider that rationale "mine.") I merely pointed out your double-standard in holding Israel to one standard and Hamas to another.

Edited by DC Tom

No, that's not what you asked. You asked if I was suggesting Gaza was justified using that rationale. I answered. It wasn't what I suggested. I was suggesting you are using a double-standard. I neither judged Hamas, nor Israel, nor provided a rationale (nor would I consider that rationale "mine.") I merely pointed out your double-standard in holding Israel to one standard and Hamas to another.

DC Tom, on 13 July 2014 - 01:55 PM, said:

Egypt did kick UNEF out of the Sinai and blockade the Straits of Tiran. That wasn't a "belief."

I said:

Damn! That's some deadly, evil **** right there!

DC Tom

Today, 02:53 PM

It is an act of war. And the same sort of action (blockade of Gaza) that Hamas uses to justify attacking Israel.

If Israel's attack was justified then surely Hamas' rocket launches are justified, too (according to YOUR'S and Israel's logic).

So is it? Is Hamas' rockets attacks justified? Forget the last question. Answer this one.

If Jerry Sandusky were Jewish would you still think he is innocent?

Aren't they bombing the sites of rocket launches? A good way to stop that is to stop launching rockets.

Anyway dude, i think you have lost credibility three times in this thread:

1. Israel started the 67 war? Really? And Bush planned 9/11 right?

2. Intimating that Israel has a false flag operation and killed their own teenagers? That exposes a seriously large blind spot on your part. It really does.

3. Speakng of blind spots....Eva Mendes? :sick: You have to be kidding me.

1. Israel attacked first and won the war in 6 days.

2. I simply stated that was the belief around these parts and gave you the reasons why they think that way.

3. To each his own, I guess.

Egypt did kick UNEF out of the Sinai and blockade the Straits of Tiran. That wasn't a "belief."

I said:

DC Tom

It is an act of war. And the same sort of action (blockade of Gaza) that Hamas uses to justify attacking Israel.

If Israel's attack was justified then surely Hamas' rocket launches are justified, too (according to YOUR'S and Israel's logic).

So is it? Is Hamas' rockets attacks justified? Forget the last question. Answer this one.

Are you also suggesting Hamas is justified in their attack using that rationale?

This is the question you asked and I answered. Again, I brought it up to demonstrate YOUR double standard.

This is the question you asked and I answered. Again, I brought it up to demonstrate YOUR double standard.

Can't help but to let out a hearty LOL at a pro-israel goofball calling out someone for having a double standard.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

one more:

Reading prepared statements can be pretty cool, maybe even NSFW. B-)

Ok, politician. I'll let it go. The funny thing is, there is no double standard on my part. Israel wasn't justified in their attack in '67 and I repeatedly stated all Palestinians, including those in Gaza, should practice a peaceful resistance. Where is the double standard?

Of course you won't answer that question either. You're just like a politician, but it's obvious, by your own statements, that you believe blockading somebody is an act of war therefore you DO justify their aggression.

Edited by NoJustice

I said:

DC Tom

1. Israel attacked first and won the war in 6 days.

2. I simply stated that was the belief around these parts and gave you the reasons why they think that way.

3. To each his own, I guess.

this is the standard game. they (especially this member of the chorus) knows exactly what you meant, knows precisely why he didn't directly answer and knows that it frustrates you to engage in such an argument. fact is, it really isn't an argument. it's some poor attempt at discussion board performance art. the chorus is rarely clever enough to engage in actual debate. nevertheless, the extreme, shameful and distasteful opinions often display themselves and it's then of value. it's good to confirm what the extreme right is thinking or being spoon fed.

this is the standard game. they (especially this member of the chorus) knows exactly what you meant, knows precisely why he didn't directly answer and knows that it frustrates you to engage in such an argument. fact is, it really isn't an argument. it's some poor attempt at discussion board performance art. the chorus is rarely clever enough to engage in actual debate. nevertheless, the extreme, shameful and distasteful opinions often display themselves and it's then of value. it's good to confirm what the extreme right is thinking or being spoon fed.

They love to twist your words and put words in your mouth, too, and when challenged to produce the actual proof--bam, they got nothing. Apparently I'm not even in Palestine right now!

Edited by NoJustice

one more:

wow...and you bought that? they're never the aggressor here? they're not the occupier? neither organization is honorable. they're both full of criminals. this self defense theme as an excuse to empower and heavily arm like minded nut jobs is really becoming a tired cult conservative chant and apparently holds when only "desirable" nut jobs are armed to the teeth. Edited by birdog1960

I get that a non-American who identifies with west bank settlers like meazza pulls this crap, but the American non-israeli fanatics are the shocking ones. Not a single peep out of them about that p^@%k Netanyahu, how he helped sucker US into Iraq, has been trying same on Iran, and makes a mockery of every US-brokered peace attempt, all the while cashing $3+ billion checks from us every year. That creep presents the greatest risk to getting Americans senselessly killed out of any leader in the world. I guess some of them are simply fooled by media like Fox, and thinking that no politician could be so corrupt to send Americans to war to appease AIPAC. sadly not true. A lot of Buffalonians are vulnerable to this, because theyre patriotic and honest, and lets face it sheltered. It's really them I feel the greatest pity for ... what a shame some of them get sent overseas to die like this. I guess that more than anything is why I spend time posting here, if I can help save at least one of them it's worth it

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I get that a non-American who identifies with west bank settlers like meazza pulls this crap, but the American non-israeli fanatics are the shocking ones. Not a single peep out of them about that p^@%k Netanyahu, how he helped sucker US into Iraq, has been trying same on Iran, and makes a mockery of every US-brokered peace attempt, all the while cashing $3+ billion checks from us every year. That creep presents the greatest risk to getting Americans senselessly killed out of any lead in the world. I guess some of them are simply fooled by media like Fox, and thinking that no politician could be so corrupt to send Americans to war to appease AIPAC. sadly not true. A lot of Buffalonians are vulnerable to this, because theyre patriotic and honest, and lets face it sheltered. It's really them I feel the greatest pity for ... what a shame some of them get sent overseas to die like this. I guess that more than anything is why I spend time posting here, if I can help save at least one of them it's worth it

:lol:

Ok, politician. I'll let it go. The funny thing is, there is no double standard on my part. Israel wasn't justified in their attack in '67 and I repeatedly stated all Palestinians, including those in Gaza, should practice a peaceful resistance. Where is the double standard?

At the word "justified." You don't believe Israel was justified in 1967, but you've spent 20 pages providing nothing but justification for the Palestinians.

Of course you won't answer that question either. You're just like a politician, but it's obvious, by your own statements, that you believe blockading somebody is an act of war therefore you DO justify their aggression.

In other words, I did answer your question, and you're just being a whiny little B word.

I guess that more than anything is why I spend time posting here, if I can help save at least one of them it's worth it

Can you take me through the step by step process of how your posts on here could possibly save one life?

When doing the math, take into account a life expectancy of 80 years and assume you are saving a 20 year old soldier. So the savings would be 60 years. From this 60 years, or more if you have saved more than one soldier, subtract the amount of time people have wasted trying to figure out the ridiculous #$%^ that you write and figure out what the %^&* it is you were trying to say. I will be taken aback if this number somehow comes out to a net savings even before we add back how many lives implementation of your espoused policies will costs so don't even try to work those into the equation.

Thanks.

At the word "justified." You don't believe Israel was justified in 1967, but you've spent 20 pages providing nothing but justification for the Palestinians.

In other words, I did answer your question, and you're just being a whiny little B word.

You answered it like a fool running for office. You accused me of applying a double standard. That wasn't an answer.

No I haven't. Just give up already. You're starting to look foolish. You painted yourself in a corner and can't get yourself out. I've stated multiple times it's idiotic for Hamas to launch rockets into Israel, I prefer peaceful resistance.

It's illegal to occupy a land and attack the people of that land. When you attack somebody and treat them as a separate nation and call it a war it's total BS when you still control those people, their borders, the supplies that come on and out, their airspace etc etc. There is no justification. It's illegal.

Edited by NoJustice

You answered it like a fool running for office. You accused me of applying a double standard. That wasn't an answer.

No I haven't. Just give up already. You're starting to look foolish. You painted yourself in a corner and can't get yourself out. I've stated multiple times it's idiotic for Hamas to launch rockets into Israel, I prefer peaceful resistance.

It's illegal to occupy a land and attack the people of that land. When you attack somebody and treat them as a separate nation and call it a war it's total BS when you still control those people, their borders, the supplies that come on and out, their airspace etc etc. There is no justification. It's illegal.

Who is a politician?

You have repeatedly said:

1. Israel had no justification for doing ABC

and

2. I wish the Palestinians had not done XYZ.

You have worded it that way each time. Do you see the difference?

Who is a politician?

You have repeatedly said:

1. Israel had no justification for doing ABC

and

2. I wish the Palestinians had not done XYZ.

You have worded it that way each time. Do you see the difference?

Ah...yes....I do. Anybody that knows me knows I'm against violence. As of now we have over 160 Palestinian deaths to zero.

Look at my original post, I just hate how the Israelis fool everybody with BS rhetoric. They say they value life and are merciful. They say they're defending themselves when it's clearly offensive. That bothers me. People just eat that **** up.