Israel supporters=idiots

the one sentence on palestine here is accurate. it is far from statehood and peace. recent event do threaten a continuing cycle. i wouldn't characterize those points as either sympathetic or not. unlike the other countries critiqued in this article, palestine is occupied and does not control it's own destiny. it's a pretty important point to the topic.

They absolutely control their own willingness to lob rockets at their neighbor. They also control their willingness to admit that Israel has the right to exist. Lasting they control their decision to engage in radicalism. These three things define both their present and their future. By ceasing the rocket barrage, acknowledging Israel's right to exist, and condeming and prosecuting their radicals to the fullest extent of the law; they do put their own destiny in their own hands.

well, as long you're ok with it...."they" in this case includes a great deal of material assistance from secondary parties. these historic conflicts were not decided in a vacuum.

Nothing is, but it doesn't matter. Might ultimately makes right.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the one sentence on palestine here is accurate. it is far from statehood and peace. recent event do threaten a continuing cycle. i wouldn't characterize those points as either sympathetic or not. unlike the other countries critiqued in this article, palestine is occupied and does not control it's own destiny. it's a pretty important point to the topic.

well, as long you're ok with it...."they" in this case includes a great deal of material assistance from secondary parties. these historic conflicts were not decided in a vacuum.

Israel has as much historic claim as the Palestinians. Whether you believe they invaded, or got invaded, it doesn't much matter. They won. Get over yourself.

I don't see you scrambling to give land back to the Natives. Or land back to the French. We took all their chit too. We won the Revolution with material assistance from the French. Uh oh! This is partly why the rest of the world hates !@#$ing Americans. We make the same "immoral" decisions or events in our history, then judge other countries when they do too. Just like how we tell Brazil not to raze their forests for resources when we did the same ****.

Your morality isn't better than anyone elses' and it means less that the rules of war.

Winners win and losers lose. Coffee is for closers. Deal wit it.

Edited by FireChan

You people are really something else. Dumb *****. I almost wish some country would occupy the US just to see the way you treat them in return.

There are actually three countries beginning that process pretty heavily the past few weeks. So thanks for caring.

Israel has as much historic claim as the Palestinians. Whether you believe they invaded, or got invaded, it doesn't much matter. They won. Get over yourself.

I don't see you scrambling to give land back to the Natives. Or land back to the French. We took all their chit too. We won the Revolution with material assistance from the French. Uh oh! This is partly why the rest of the world hates !@#$ing Americans. We make the same "immoral" decisions or events in our history, then judge other countries when they do too. Just like how we tell Brazil not to raze their forests for resources when we did the same ****.

Your morality isn't better than anyone elses' and it means less that the rules of war.

Winners win and losers lose. Coffee is for closers. Deal wit it.

you're arguing that israel's acts justrified because the us has done similar things. and to make that argument, one must agree that the us was justified in those actions. i don't. precedent doesn't equal justification.

you're arguing that israel's acts justrified because the us has done similar things. and to make that argument, one must agree that the us was justified in those actions. i don't. precedent doesn't equal justification.

Fighting the American Revolution with material assistance from the French was an immoral thing?

So you regret the Revolution?

And no it doesn't. It means the "murderer" isn't allowed to judge or look down on another murderer.

Until we give the Natives, French and English back their lands, we have no right to say ****. Idiot. Which is why no one does. It's hypocritical and moronic.

Edited by FireChan

wouldn't need to do homework if such sentiments we're being widely disseminated on the airwaves and pages. they're not. read the first two comments after the article: :"bunch of feel good nonsense...". are you all posting on that site too. seems eerily familiar.

Maybe the media that brought you Barack Obama and the rest of the lefty drivel...

Never mind.

I thought you were a U.S. citizen.

Hence the word "almost".

In all fairness, it will likely be difficult for him to get back here. It's likely he's managed to get himself onto a no fly list by this point.

You can't be that stupid. Or could you?

So you regret the Revolution?

And no it doesn't. It means the "murderer" isn't allowed to judge or look down on another murderer.

Until we give the Natives, French and English back their lands, we have no right to say ****. Idiot. Which is why no one does. It's hypocritical and moronic.

therefore i must necessarily regret the revolution to be able to regret the way native americans were treated? who is the idiot here? i believe in the concept of a just war http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-naiman/netanyahu-war_b_5574984.html. much of what israel engages in is not just imo. Edited by birdog1960

therefore i must necessarily regret the revolution to be able to regret the way native americans were treated? who is the idiot here? i believe in the concept of a just war http://www.huffingto..._b_5574984.html. much of what israel engages in is not just imo.

The war is to reduce the amount of missiles from Gaza to Israel. Up to a while back, the missiles hit the south but now that they are threatening Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, the stakes have changed. The iron dome is the main reason no one has been killed on the Israeli side.

Edited by meazza

therefore i must necessarily regret the revolution to be able to regret the way native americans were treated? who is the idiot here? i believe in the concept of a just war http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-naiman/netanyahu-war_b_5574984.html. much of what israel engages in is not just imo.

Is your concept of a just war similar to your concept of wealth inequality - that it's just only when there are symmetrical casualties?