Israel supporters=idiots

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You people are really something else. Dumb *****. I almost wish some country would occupy the US just to see the way you treat them in return.

Yes joe the six pack is really dumb. I agree.

You people are really something else. Dumb *****. I almost wish some country would occupy the US just to see the way you treat them in return.

Well, there's the thing. We don't lob rockets into either Mexico or Canada, giving them reason to occupy us.

You should give that a try.

Well, there's the thing. We don't lob rockets into either Mexico or Canada, giving them reason to occupy us.

You should give that a try.

Extremists are doing that, they don't speak for the whole of Palestine.

It's kinda how we went after Iraq for 9/11.

Basically both sides have their extremists at this point, and the only people being hurt are innocents who'd prefer peace.

Edited by Dorkington

Extremists are doing that, they don't speak for the whole of Palestine.

It's kinda how we went after Iraq for 9/11.

Basically both sides have their extremists at this point, and the only people being hurt are innocents who'd prefer peace.

The extremists were elected...

There's a lot there so pardon me if I don't cover everything.

First of all, just because you see it on TV doesn't necessarily make it true.

Then you've missed the point of what I wrote above. All Americans can possibly make time for right now vis a vis Israel/Palestine, is what we see on TV.

That's not our fault. We have lives. You can be critical of us for not having an in-depth understanding. But, so what? You can't be critical of us for choosing to spend our time on something else that's important to us. Sorry, but, given the choice between watching our kid's soccer game, and reading up on this? You lose. Thus, you have to live within the constraint that what we see on TV is true, for us. That's the amount of time/effort we are willing to spend on this.

Therefore, you need to start controlling what we see on TV, by controlling yourselves. That is the point I'm making. Hire a new marketing VP. If all we see is violence and cheering for 9/11....that is your fault, not ours. The rules of this game have been set. You need to get good at the game, and stop complaining about the rules.

I've been here since March and visited many cities and villages and I've spoken to a lot of people. People just want to live their lives in peace. They realize the end of Israel isn't coming any time soon. Would they like to see it? Of course they do! Do you blame them?

But, that's the problem! WTF is wrong with you? Don't you see it? What exactly does the "end of Israel" look like, in reality(where I live)? Mass muder. Mass suffering/rape/torture/beheadings. Children being sold into slavery(don't bother to deny it, as that is precisely what would happen. The crazies would make sure it did). We've seen plenty of what Islamic combatants(because they don't deserve the honor of being called soldier) do with their enemy dead/prisoners lately, haven't we? And now you're telling me: "of course Palestinians would like to see it"? :wacko: I'll ask again: WTF is wrong with you?

If someone took over the US would you recognize their right to exist?

That analogy is false and you know it. The Israelis have been living in what we now call Israel for as long as the Palestinians have. They didn't "invade" and "take over" anything. They simply liberated part of the British Empire for themselves, put lines on a map, and called the place where they were already living: Israel.

:rolleyes: Stop trying pushing the false narrative that you've been invaded by a foreign power. We know that's a lie. Again, bad messaging. You need to remove the lies, like that one, from your message.

Good messaging instead: When the Israelis drew that new map, they also drew it around a bunch of other people who've also been living there since forever, and didn't bother asking these other people if it was OK with them, and didn't bother to guarantee them anything, other than a fight, if they said anything about it.

That's a legitimate complaint. That's a legititmate message.

Wishing for "The end of Israel" makes you nothing more than a sociopath. We routinely put sociopaths out of our misery, or, we just put them away forever.

In all cases, "the end of Israel" message is eventually going to get you all killed. It's going to prevent us, the ONLY people willing to help you, from helping you.

Believe it or not, and I don't have any exact numbers, but outside of the US many people all over the world support the Palestinians over the Israelis.

Yeah, and when the Israelis decide enough is enough and start rolling their tanks through your houses, how many of those clowns are going to show up and do something to help you? None.

No. The ONLY people who Israel will listen to is us. Again, if we talking in terms of reality...and not college professor fantasy world. Therefore, you shouldn't waste your time/marketing budget on anybody else but us. The rest of the world is utterly useless to you. You think Europeans are going to do anything to help you? :lol: We can barely get them to half-pay for their own damn defense budgets.

Look: the only reason ANYBODY says ANYTHING in your defense? It's a political tool for their anti-USA agenda. They are using you to get what they want. They don't care about what happens to you at all. We are the only people who actually have a half-ass chance of caring what happens to you.

That's because many of us are actually moral. We won't stand for genocide or mass injustice...and we have a 200 year track record of doing something about it, that matters, unlike every other country in the world, who has to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing the right thing.

I'm tired of people saying we lost our land in war. Israel started the war in '67 and TOOK our land. They claim they had no choice, but that's bull. Why do you think the war lasted 6 days? Because there was a real threat? Please.

Well then get used to being tired, because you lost your land in a war, and, that original war that made Israel possible, ended long before 1967. So um, wtf?

Israel didn't have a choice. And, that's what the Arabs keep having difficulty understanding. It's fascinating really, how something so obvious to us, pretty much defines your blind spot. You put a tiny country, surrounded by enemies on a map, and then? You antagonize that country every single day....and then wonder why they attack you?

Are you a moron? Or, are you simply incapable of empathy? Put yourself in their shoes. Aren't you going to spend every minute of life shifting from different levels of paranoia, sometimes low, but never "safe"? And, you wonder why these guys would tend to see everything as a threat, and find it necessary to attack?

Then...instead of giving them reason to feel safer...what do you do? Everything you can to make them feel more paranoid. :wallbash: Then, cry when they attack?

Jesus. Take 5 damn minutes and think this through. You'll be the first Palestinian to do so in 50 years.

I find it hard to believe these guys are that stupid to launch rockets into Israel, knowing what's coming next. It wreaks of false flag operation. Ever since I found out Hamas was started and funded by the Israelis I've been skeptical to believe what I hear about Hamas' hatred towards Israel. Everything they do benefits Israel. Why is that?

Reading through your posts, it's not hard for me to believe that every Palestinian suffers from the same inability to see the obvious that you do. And, given the historic stupidity of the Arabs in general, throughout this entire ordeal, I don't think it's hard at all to see that a couple of clowns, motivated by Hamas propaganda could very easily fire off a rocket or 2.

But again...none of this conspiracy theory crap matters. You are avoiding the central argument.

If 2 Israelis, dressed up as Palestinians(which is funny, because, exactly what would they have to change?), and fired rockets at Israel...what should you be doing?

Cheering in the street, or condemning it? What is going to be on TV? Have your learned anything?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Exactly. It's their representitive "government" that is doing this. Further, you'll note that the general population supports, or atleast defends their actions.

An elected representative actually represents a population when it comes to Palestine...

But in the US? "He's not my President"

Kinda weird the way that works.

I guess we'll agree to disagree, then.

And what was the reaction by Israeli politicians, Israeli public, Israeli media?

i don't know. i haven't sen or heard a lot of wailing and mea culpaea's other than what i linked. perhaps dr ruth was really sorry but just forgot to mention it while revelling in her glory days shooting people from hidden positions. how bout you link some?

i don't know. i haven't sen or heard a lot of wailing and mea culpaea's other than what i linked. perhaps dr ruth was really sorry but just forgot to mention it while revelling in her glory days shooting people from hidden positions. how bout you link some?

Consider this article (was on the front page earlier today). Certainly seems like journalists who are sympathetic to the teenage boy that was burned alive.

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/twilight-zone/.premium-1.604381

Or the response from the mother of one of the slain Israeli children who was against the retaliation.

An elected representative actually represents a population when it comes to Palestine...

What the !@#$ are you talking about?

Try to make atleast a little !@#$ing sense.

Consider this article (was on the front page earlier today). Certainly seems like journalists who are sympathetic to the teenage boy that was burned alive.

http://www.haaretz.c...remium-1.604381

Or the response from the mother of one of the slain Israeli children who was against the retaliation.

can only see the first paragraph, setting up the father of the slain palestinian boy's perspective. perhaps that leads later to a tirade on conscience? don't know. no way i'm giving them a buck to read more....

Do your own homework, Sue.

But here's something from a very conservative Israeli paper, especially since you want to sit on a high horse of morality

But if the President of the United States goes to war, every US citizen is a part of the war. Even the protesters. Which is why they !@#$ing protest. No one can be this stupid.

Do your own homework, Sue.

But here's something from a very conservative Israeli paper, especially since you want to sit on a high horse of morality

wouldn't need to do homework if such sentiments we're being widely disseminated on the airwaves and pages. they're not. read the first two comments after the article: :"bunch of feel good nonsense...". are you all posting on that site too. seems eerily familiar.

If we couldn't beat them, we'd surrender. That's what most countries do.

Honestly, your bias really shines through in this situation. It's absurd. The fact that you hand-wave your "countrymen" who are launching rockets, and somehow say that all Israel needs to do is give you back the land they took the first time you started acting up, is insane. Honest to goodness insane. The ones who deserve your ire are the ones shooting the rockets. They don't give a chit about you, or your women, or your children. They are causing the soldiers to come in at 4 am. And they get a pass? Laughable.

Then you've missed the point of what I wrote above. All Americans can possibly make time for right now vis a vis Israel/Palestine, is what we see on TV.

That's not our fault. We have lives. You can be critical of us for not having an in-depth understanding. But, so what? You can't be critical of us for choosing to spend our time on something else that's important to us. Sorry, but, given the choice between watching our kid's soccer game, and reading up on this? You lose. Thus, you have to live within the constraint that what we see on TV is true, for us. That's the amount of time/effort we are willing to spend on this.

Therefore, you need to start controlling what we see on TV, by controlling yourselves. That is the point I'm making. Hire a new marketing VP. If all we see is violence and cheering for 9/11....that is your fault, not ours. The rules of this game have been set. You need to get good at the game, and stop complaining about the rules.

But, that's the problem! WTF is wrong with you? Don't you see it? What exactly does the "end of Israel" look like, in reality(where I live)? Mass muder. Mass suffering/rape/torture/beheadings. Children being sold into slavery(don't bother to deny it, as that is precisely what would happen. The crazies would make sure it did). We've seen plenty of what Islamic combatants(because they don't deserve the honor of being called soldier) do with their enemy dead/prisoners lately, haven't we? And now you're telling me: "of course Palestinians would like to see it"? :wacko: I'll ask again: WTF is wrong with you?

That analogy is false and you know it. The Israelis have been living in what we now call Israel for as long as the Palestinians have. They didn't "invade" and "take over" anything. They simply liberated part of the British Empire for themselves, put lines on a map, and called the place where they were already living: Israel.

:rolleyes: Stop trying pushing the false narrative that you've been invaded by a foreign power. We know that's a lie. Again, bad messaging. You need to remove the lies, like that one, from your message.

Good messaging instead: When the Israelis drew that new map, they also drew it around a bunch of other people who've also been living there since forever, and didn't bother asking these other people if it was OK with them, and didn't bother to guarantee them anything, other than a fight, if they said anything about it.

That's a legitimate complaint. That's a legititmate message.

Wishing for "The end of Israel" makes you nothing more than a sociopath. We routinely put sociopaths out of our misery, or, we just put them away forever.

In all cases, "the end of Israel" message is eventually going to get you all killed. It's going to prevent us, the ONLY people willing to help you, from helping you.

Yeah, and when the Israelis decide enough is enough and start rolling their tanks through your houses, how many of those clowns are going to show up and do something to help you? None.

No. The ONLY people who Israel will listen to is us. Again, if we talking in terms of reality...and not college professor fantasy world. Therefore, you shouldn't waste your time/marketing budget on anybody else but us. The rest of the world is utterly useless to you. You think Europeans are going to do anything to help you? :lol: We can barely get them to half-pay for their own damn defense budgets.

Look: the only reason ANYBODY says ANYTHING in your defense? It's a political tool for their anti-USA agenda. They are using you to get what they want. They don't care about what happens to you at all. We are the only people who actually have a half-ass chance of caring what happens to you.

That's because many of us are actually moral. We won't stand for genocide or mass injustice...and we have a 200 year track record of doing something about it, that matters, unlike every other country in the world, who has to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing the right thing.

Well then get used to being tired, because you lost your land in a war, and, that original war that made Israel possible, ended long before 1967. So um, wtf?

Israel didn't have a choice. And, that's what the Arabs keep having difficulty understanding. It's fascinating really, how something so obvious to us, pretty much defines your blind spot. You put a tiny country, surrounded by enemies on a map, and then? You antagonize that country every single day....and then wonder why they attack you?

Are you a moron? Or, are you simply incapable of empathy? Put yourself in their shoes. Aren't you going to spend every minute of life shifting from different levels of paranoia, sometimes low, but never "safe"? And, you wonder why these guys would tend to see everything as a threat, and find it necessary to attack?

Then...instead of giving them reason to feel safer...what do you do? Everything you can to make them feel more paranoid. :wallbash: Then, cry when they attack?

Jesus. Take 5 damn minutes and think this through. You'll be the first Palestinian to do so in 50 years.

Reading through your posts, it's not hard for me to believe that every Palestinian suffers from the same inability to see the obvious that you do. And, given the historic stupidity of the Arabs in general, throughout this entire ordeal, I don't think it's hard at all to see that a couple of clowns, motivated by Hamas propaganda could very easily fire off a rocket or 2.

But again...none of this conspiracy theory crap matters. You are avoiding the central argument.

If 2 Israelis, dressed up as Palestinians(which is funny, because, exactly what would they have to change?), and fired rockets at Israel...what should you be doing?

Cheering in the street, or condemning it? What is going to be on TV? Have your learned anything?

There are so many historical inaccuracies in the post it's not even funny. You have no credibility. Over 90% of land was owned by Arabs in 1946. The Jewish population was under 8%. I guess you might have missed all the photos of the boatloads of Jews coming to Palestine, too.

Since you have zero credibility I won't bother to answer all your other garbage, too.

If we couldn't beat them, we'd surrender. That's what most countries do.

Honestly, your bias really shines through in this situation. It's absurd. The fact that you hand-wave your "countrymen" who are launching rockets, and somehow say that all Israel needs to do is give you back the land they took the first time you started acting up, is insane. Honest to goodness insane. The ones who deserve your ire are the ones shooting the rockets. They don't give a chit about you, or your women, or your children. They are causing the soldiers to come in at 4 am. And they get a pass? Laughable.

You missed the part where he said that the people launching the rockets into Israel are actually Israeli Jews opperating a false flag opperation.

There are so many historical inaccuracies in the post it's not even funny. You have no credibility. Over 90% of land was owned by Arabs in 1946. The Jewish population was under 8%. I guess you might have missed all the photos of the boatloads of Jews coming to Palestine, too.

Since you have zero credibility I won't bother to answer all your other garbage, too.

In 1946 100% of the land was owned by the British Empire. 90% of it was covered in Arab squatters. In 1947 the British Empire decided to repurpose their land, and gave it to the Jews for the creation of Israel, while carving out portions of it for Palestinians as well. The Palestinians and other surrounding hostile Arabs immediately waged war against the Israeli Jews, and forfiet portions of their land to capture when the Israeli Jews won.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

wouldn't need to do homework if such sentiments we're being widely disseminated on the airwaves and pages. they're not. read the first two comments after the article: :"bunch of feel good nonsense...". are you all posting on that site too. seems eerily familiar.

What in the hell are you talking about? Every single news outlet was horrified by the burning murder. Yet again you deflect to the zero tolerance standard.