Israel supporters=idiots

You're an idiot ™

I may not be an expert on Hama's creation, but watching recent events I do know that after the peace talks broke down because Israel didn't keep up its end of the bargain, netanyahu seized on the reconciliation betwern Hamas and Abbas as the reason the talks failed (even though theyd already failed prior to that), and has been staying with the Hama's narrative ever since. Once those boys were adducted the biggest enemy to them returning home safely (other than the abductors) was the action of netanyahu placing the blame on Hamas for political reasons, and distracting from real recovery efforts.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't need to reread it, since I wrote it and understand exactly what i wrote. Did you?

The news that I consume do not involve conspiracy and nutjob sites.

Therefore you're brainwashed.

PS I don't watch the news anymore. Just like in any crime I look at who benefits from it the most. There lies the smoking gun.

I may not be an expert on Hama's creation, ....

Yet that didn't stop you from commenting on its creation.

You're an idiot ™

Therefore you're brainwashed.

PS I don't watch the news anymore. Just like in any crime I look at who benefits from it the most. There lies the smoking gun.

Have you considered that Abbas, PA & Egypt may also benefit from Israel's heavy hand on Hamas?

You're an idiot ™

Have you considered that Abbas, PA & Egypt may also benefit from Israel's heavy hand on Hamas?

How did your brain washed mind come up with that one?

You're an idiot ™

I don't support the PA, Hamas or Abbas the puppet.

Edited by NoJustice

You're an idiot ™

My comment clearly was that I don't know the roots, but the premise of the statement on the alledged creation of al Qaeda and hamas was not the same logic.

You have the IQ of a single cell animal.

My comment clearly was that I don't know the roots, but the premise of the statement on the alledged creation of al Qaeda and hamas was not the same logic.

If you knew the roots, then you would understand the parallel.

You're an idiot ™

This from the guy who doesn't even understand internet memes.

I don't support the PA, Hamas or Abbas the puppet.

Then where is your outrage at Palestinian leadership, who've continually sold your people down the river? Will you be honoring Arafat's grave, while his family soaks up the pilfered $$billions in Paris? When will you tire of being pawns of the Arab regimes?

Don't get mad, bro. Or maybe you should. Things ain't what they seem.

See, that's just it.

I'm not mad at all. I don't have a dog in your fight. It's not my nephews with living in fear. It's not my family house being demolished.

You're free to do and believe what you want.

The fact that what you do and what you believe is going to lead to the imminent destruction of you people is hilariously ironic to me.

Enjoy your extinction.

See, that's just it.

I'm not mad at all. I don't have a dog in your fight. It's not my nephews with living in fear. It's not my family house being demolished.

The fact that what you do and what you believe is going to lead to the imminent destruction of you people is hilariously ironic to me.

Enjoy your extinction.

Don't bet on it, B word.

See, that's just it.

Enjoy your extinction.

As an american you have plenty at stake:

- $3 billion+ tax dollars/year in aid

- credibility at UN

- political capital with other nations

- image globally

- blowback when terrorists fly planes in our buildings and cite support for Israel as a reason

- politicians focused on Mideast instead of Americas problems at home

As an american you have plenty at stake:

- $3 billion+ tax dollars/year in aid

- credibility at UN

- political capital with other nations

- image globally

- blowback when terrorists fly planes in our buildings and cite support for Israel as a reason

- politicians focused on Mideast instead of Americas problems at home

You really are an idiot.

In truth, we all figured that out, at the very latest, with "The World Jewish Congress declared war on Germany in 1933!!!"

Does that really matter with regards to the definition of intelligence?

/birddog.