Israel supporters=idiots

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meant to say Kerry.

If I remember correctly you are a U.S. citizen living in Florida. To mistake Kerry for Edwards would indicate to me that you do not pay much attention to American politics. The only conversations I can remember you having here at PPP have been about the Palestinians. Is it fair for me to conclude that the Palestinian plight is more important to you than the American plight?

If I remember correctly you are a U.S. citizen living in Florida. To mistake Kerry for Edwards would indicate to me that you do not pay much attention to American politics. The only conversations I can remember you having here at PPP have been about the Palestinians. Is it fair for me to conclude that the Palestinian plight is more important to you than the American plight?

American plight? Not from where I'm sitting.

The Jewish state owns the land, and new land acquired was taken in war. They have the right to defend it, and themselves by any means necessary. That's the real moral imperitive, and the only one that matters.

Like I said, I'd drive the Palestinians into the sea and be done with the whole affair.

The question NoJustice, or, any leftist, auto-Israel-wrong, person should ask themselves:

What would be different for Israel, in terms of their treatment by their neighbors, or, in terms of, anything, if they did drive the Palestinians into the sea?

My answer: exactly nothing would change.

Arabs want Israel gone, right now. They want the Jews exterminated, right now. Spare me the lies. That's exactly "what the Arabs want", and, we(Americans in general) "know" this, because THEY keep saying it on TV. Therefore, how does it get worse, if the Jews really did unleash the helicopters and tanks?

This is the great stupidity of the Arabs/Palesitinians. I will explain in what I am sure will be subsequent posts.

Palestinians are never going to convince reasonable, intelligent Americans( :lol: most of whom have no friggin clue what is actually happening) of their case, as long as the vast majority of them support the extermination of Israel. This is confirmed by polls taken, but more importantly, this is the message they CHOOSE to send us. This is the ONLY message they choose to send us.

They could choose a different message.

Hint 1: The first thing Palestinians need to do is fire their marketing VP, and his/her entire staff.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The question NoJustice, or, any leftist, auto-Israel-wrong, person should ask themselves:

What would be different for Israel, in terms of their treatment by their neighbors, or, in terms of, anything, if they did drive the Palestinians into the sea?

My answer: exactly nothing would change.

Arabs want Israel gone, right now. They want the Jews exterminated, right now. Spare me the lies. That's exactly "what the Arabs want", and, we(Americans in general) "know" this, because THEY keep saying it on TV. Therefore, how does it get worse, if the Jews really did unleash the helicopters and tanks?

This is the great stupidity of the Arabs/Palesitinians. I will explain using the quotes below.

Palestinians are never going to convince reasonable, intelligent Americans( :lol: most of whom have no friggin clue what is actually happening) of their case, as long as the vast majority of them support the extermination of Israel. This is confirmed by polls taken, but more importantly, this is the message they CHOOSE to send us. This is the ONLY message they choose to send us.

They could choose a different message.

Hint 1: The first thing Palestinians need to do is fire their marketing VP, and his/her entire staff.

This is the great stupidity of the leftists here in this country, and of the Jews who've been taken in by them.

This false hope that...someday...somehow...there's going to be a 2 state solution, that actually fixes problems, is directly responsible for even more death and chaos. The blood of countless Israelis and Palestinians is on the hands of those who keep pushing this pipe dream, as some sort of "Moral Imperative". :rolleyes: In fact, the unmitigated naivety of that is in fact the immoral position, because even if it were to happen, it would cause more death and destruction than it fixes.

The question those Jews, and various other unmitigated morons, who support 2 states need to ask themselves:

What would be the #1 goal of the newly formed Palestinian state?

Peaceful coexistence with Israel? :lol: Please. It's utterly childish to believe that somehow, some way, Iran, Egypt(perhaps not the state, but certainly many of the people), Saudi Arabia, WhatevertheF Syria/Iraq is going to be....would stop using the Palestinians to fight their war against Israel, because the Palestinians now have their own state. That is...if the newly formed state wanted to receive the aid it would want/need....from Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia, WhatevertheF, etc.

(Btw, when do Palestinians tire of being used by these other countries?) Perhaps the best thing to do: cut off all foreign aid from all countries to all sides. No one, including us, is allowed to send anyone, anything. Then? The Jews and Palestinians would have to work together, or starve. As it stands, both sides avail themselves of resources they otherwise couldn't afford to devote to this conflict. Both sides have power they haven't earned economically. Israel is more than happy to spend our money on our weapons. Palestinians are more than happy to spend Saudi money on rockets. Nobody is paying for this out of their own pocket. Perhaps its time to make everybody literally choose between guns and butter?

Then, as I said above: the first thing you need to do is fire your marketing staff/communications director.

Hint 2: Americans are largely ignorant about this situation. That's why I keep putting things in quotes. Sorry that we don't tend to care about the people who cheered on the street after 9/11. See? The only thing we know, is what you tell us. So, you, not us, are in control of what we hear. Control yourself. Then, control your message.

Why? Becuase the only message you are sending, regardless of intention, is "Exterminate Israel"/"Yeah 9/11!". Every time somebody, you say you disagree with, sends that message, where is your counter-message?

I've never heard a single Palestinian leader come out and counter/condemn a "Death to Israel" speech. Where is the Palestinian version of MLK's book tour in the US and Canada(the Canadians have to be included, or they will cry)? If you want to be a free state, where is the "opposition party"? Where is the guy who leads the "non-violent, peaceful solution" coalition? Where is the leader who says "open war/terror against Israel is never going to work"?

Instead, you come here to deliver the counter-message? No. You need a new marketing staff, that includes somebody with the necessary balls, to deliver your message consistently. You've been having the liberal college professor crowd in this country deliver your message. Those buffoons? :lol: How's that working out? How's the grandmaster of college professor mentality, John Kerry, doing? Has anything gotten better? Simple: Kerry/Obama exude weakness. Why should Israel react any differently than Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, who smell the same weakness?

Fire the college professors as well. This is something you shouldn't outsource to a bunch of clowns, whose only goal is their own self-aggradisement, and who couldn't care less what happens to you. DIY = Do It Yourself. You need a punk rock attitude towards this. Leave the hippies behind.

Yeah? I suggest you take a long, hard, objective look at that map as well. You know, when and if you ever get back here :lol:.

What would that map actually look like IF Israel had been as hard-line as you like to characterize them? Who would own the Sinai?

That's the other part of this problem: Arab shame. You don't like the fact that you've been soundly whipped so many times. So you bounce from aggressor to victim, whichever is most convenient for the time/argument. You think you're being clever, like Alladin/Ali Baba, but all you're really doing is Jon Stewart: when you get busted being wrong/stupid, you say "but I'm just a comedian". Or, in your case, "but we're the victims here"! :rolleyes: We know this act.

Very few people in this country care about this, until you do something negative that makes them care. (Imagine if you did something positive, that made them care? Like: Buy San Franciso a new fire truck, but, then, buy one for Dallas as well. See? That, my friend, is being clever. You'd get massive support and attention. How could you not? This is, again, why I say: fire your maketing people.) The very few who do pay attention? Most of us aren't fooled by the Jon Stewart routine.

:lol: Most people on this site do the exact opposite. If you were here more often, you'd know that. You'd also know that the main thing we do here is bust the balls of the people who eat up whatever the media and politicians feed them. Have you checked out my Global Warming thread?

Oh, here we go again, Jon Stewart!

Yeah, this is about you, but then it isn't, but then it is. You're a Palestinian American. You have every right to be pissed, or at least concerned, about this situation. But, don't play the Jon Stewart game. At this point, Bill Maher despises his own audience, because he knows the whole thing is phony. But he's trapped in his own awful creation. So are the Palestinians trapped in their own(and Iran, Egypt, Syria, etc.) awful creation.

You don't want to be those guys. They are pathetic. It's far past time for Palestinians to stop being pathetic victims, then violent aggressors, then back to pathetic victims. It's ridiculous, and it's not working. I will quote Thucydides again: Self contol is the key to Self Respect, and Self Respect is the key to Courage.

That's what you need right now: real Courage. The Courage to go out and lead non-violent protests, like Ghandi/MLK. That courage starts with: Control Yourself. Control yourself means no more rockets, no more murders, no more anything other than civil disobedience. It's takes big balls to walk towards a man who is holding an axe handle, and take the beating from him. That's what the Indians did. Do you guys have those kind of balls?

Neither of us are original thinkers when it comes to this. Tom Clancy literally wrote out the Palestinians/MLK scenario, it in one of his books 20 years ago. Israel acted stupidly, and killed the MLK-type character in that writing.

That was a real martyr. You're not being a martyr if you fire rockets from your house, and then get killed by a drone. You're being a moron, because you are certainly going to be killed or get some kid killed, and, you've not moved the ball one inch down the field.

Me too. :bag: It's like...how the F did this happen? I got into the Bills because of family. I got into the Cubs because as a young kid I mowed lawns/washed cars/delivered papers to make $ in Chicago, and I innocently enjoyed listening to Harry Carry on the radio while doing that. I was just a kid, and he sucked me in. Well, him and Ryne Sandberg, Lee Smith, Leon "Bull" Durham, etc. They were actually in the playoffs then. But, the worst sin here is: I had a "F the Mets" t-shirt that I got in Wrigleyville. It had all the Cubs uniform insignia, and it was the coolest thing I ever owned, that I paid for with my $....until my mom blatantly stole it from me.

There's a lot there so pardon me if I don't cover everything.

First of all, just because you see it on TV doesn't necessarily make it true. I've been here since March and visited many cities and villages and I've spoken to a lot of people. People just want to live their lives in peace. They realize the end of Israel isn't coming any time soon. Would they like to see it? Of course they do! Do you blame them? If someone took over the US would you recognize their right to exist?

Believe it or not, and I don't have any exact numbers, but outside of the US many people all over the world support the Palestinians over the Israelis.

I'm tired of people saying we lost our land in war. Israel started the war in '67 and TOOK our land. They claim they had no choice, but that's bull. Why do you think the war lasted 6 days? Because there was a real threat? Please.

I find it hard to believe these guys are that stupid to launch rockets into Israel, knowing what's coming next. It wreaks of false flag operation. Ever since I found out Hamas was started and funded by the Israelis I've been skeptical to believe what I hear about Hamas' hatred towards Israel. Everything they do benefits Israel. Why is that?

I find it hard to believe these guys are that stupid to launch rockets into Israel, knowing what's coming next. It wreaks of false flag operation. Ever since I found out Hamas was started and funded by the Israelis I've been skeptical to believe what I hear about Hamas' hatred towards Israel. Everything they do benefits Israel. Why is that?

Using this logic, al qeda is a US government covert operation because the US initially supported some groups who fought the Soviets and later morphed into the formal AQ organization. Sound reasoning, there.

Using this logic, al qeda is a US government covert operation because the US initially supported some groups who fought the Soviets and later morphed into the formal AQ organization. Sound reasoning, there.

It's possible.

There's a lot there so pardon me if I don't cover everything.

First of all, just because you see it on TV doesn't necessarily make it true. I've been here since March and visited many cities and villages and I've spoken to a lot of people. People just want to live their lives in peace. They realize the end of Israel isn't coming any time soon. Would they like to see it? Of course they do! Do you blame them? If someone took over the US would you recognize their right to exist?

Believe it or not, and I don't have any exact numbers, but outside of the US many people all over the world support the Palestinians over the Israelis.

I'm tired of people saying we lost our land in war. Israel started the war in '67 and TOOK our land. They claim they had no choice, but that's bull. Why do you think the war lasted 6 days? Because there was a real threat? Please.

The Six-Day War began in response to Egypt mobilizing troops along the Israeli border, a clearly aggressive act.

One is not obligated to wait until an invasion is u8nderway to defend themselves. If someone points a gun at you, you don't need to wait until after they pull the trigger to react.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

It's possible.

I don't know if it's true but its not the same logic:

One is that US created al Qaeda to fight against a common enemy in Russia, and when they were defeated they turned on US

The other is that Israel supported hamas over more moderate pali factions so they could continue the narrative about not having a partner for peace

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I don't know if it's true but its not the same logic:

One is that US created al Qaeda to fight against a common enemy in Russia, and when they were defeated they turned on US

The other is that Israel supported hamas over more moderate pali factions so they could continue the narrative about not having a partner for peace

You're an idiot ™

I'm struggling to keep up. Probably like those Israelis who don't get the joke that those rockets are. Well, they got the rockets, but evidently haven't got the joke yet. I'm sure once they understand that its just plain comedic humor and their lack of understanding and appreciation of Arab humor has sent them into an inappropriate histaminic reaction, that a peaceful solution to this mess will quickly result.

I know, you read it on the Internet, so it must be true.

Yet, we are the brainwashed who buy everything the media peddles.

Re-read your last statement.

What media you watching?

You'll really go to any lengths to defend this bull ****, won't you?

This is why you'll never have a state of your own, and this is why, in 100 years, there likely won't be any Palestinians.

It's your own damn fault.

Don't get mad, bro. Or maybe you should. Things ain't what they seem.

Re-read your last statement.

What media you watching?

I don't need to reread it, since I wrote it and understand exactly what i wrote. Did you?

The news that I consume do not involve conspiracy and nutjob sites.