Israel supporters=idiots

Sooooo......the logic here is if you only have mediocre missiles, it's a-ok to shoot them into cities in a foreign country. And if you're the country being hit with the mediocre missiles, you're not allowed to use any of your good missiles to shoot back. Hmmm. Perhaps Israel should invest in crappier missiles, would that make you happy?

Not at all. I don't condone Gaza's retaliation. Just don't try to make it into something that it's not.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why don't you just fire bomb the whole neighborhood like the Israelis do in retaliation?

A/k/a "Philidelphia Police standard procedure."

I'm honestly surprised that Israel is responding so forcefully to rockets this time around. I thought Iron Dome was supposed to work.

Doesn't much change the simple fact, though: act like an unruly mob, get treated like one.

I'm honestly surprised that Israel is responding so forcefully to rockets this time around. I thought Iron Dome was supposed to work.

Doesn't much change the simple fact, though: act like an unruly mob, get treated like one.

According to a report, 90% success rate.

Who do you think instigated this round of violence, DC?

According to a report, 90% success rate.

Darn it! I almost missed out on a great opportunity. It's never too late though.

Fire bomb them. Demolish their homes and build new settlements on their land. That's how you should respond to the drive-by shootings. Then you'll be just like your terrorist friends-the Israelis.

Chop down some trees while you're at it and set up checkpoints everywhere. Almost forgot about those, too.

Edited by NoJustice

Darn it! I almost missed out on a great opportunity. It's never too late though.

Fire bomb them. Demolish their homes and build new settlements on their land. That's how you should respond to the drive-by shootings. Then you'll be just like your terrorist friends-the Israelis.

Chop down some trees while you're at it and set up checkpoints everywhere. Almost forgot about those, too.

and enlist morons like dr ruth to tout your invinciblity and gloat.

Israel rarely does something on w whim, so you have to imagine there's a broader undercurrent to this action (like learning that Hamas may have gotten greater capacity weapons, while the world's attention is on Syria & Iraq). It could also be the forerunner to a behind the scenes fight between Hamas & PA, and IDF is taking precautionary measures, like killing Hamas' chief, a week before Arafa's fatal diagnosis was announced.

But if you also believe the reports that IDF is getting intel from Egypt & the PA, mr. justice needs to focus his anger on getting his own brothers' and cousins' house in order before jumping on the convenient target.

Screw off you piece of ****.

No, I'll continue to tell you exactly how the world works.

You don't get to lob rockets at someone you consider an enemy, and not expect retaliation.

Further, you don't get to do this continually, over multiple generations, while at the same time expecting to be treated as if you didn't.

The Jews did not steal anything from you. They were given the land by it's former owner, who had been allowing you to squat on it, until they decided to use it for another purpose. The land wasn't yours.

You have no rights of return, you have no right to anything.

What you should do, is STOP LOBBING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL, AND STOP DEFENDING, SUPPORTING, OR CONDONING THOSE WHO DO.

Unless you can do this, you should be destroyed, as Israel, the rightful owners of the land, have every right to defend themselves from your asshatery.

No, I'll continue to tell you exactly how the world works.

You don't get to lob rockets at someone you consider an enemy, and not expect retaliation.

Further, you don't get to do this continually, over multiple generations, while at the same time expecting to be treated as if you didn't.

The Jews did not steal anything from you. They were given the land by it's former owner, who had been allowing you to squat on it, until they decided to use it for another purpose. The land wasn't yours.

You have no rights of return, you have no right to anything.

What you should do, is STOP LOBBING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL, AND STOP DEFENDING, SUPPORTING, OR CONDONING THOSE WHO DO.

Unless you can do this, you should be destroyed, as Israel, the rightful owners of the land, have every right to defend themselves from your asshatery.

That's fine with me as long as we go back to the '47 borders the "former owners" gave to BOTH the Israelis and Palestinians. In the meantime is just be happy with the '67 border lines.

Israel rarely does something on w whim, so you have to imagine there's a broader undercurrent to this action (like learning that Hamas may have gotten greater capacity weapons, while the world's attention is on Syria & Iraq). It could also be the forerunner to a behind the scenes fight between Hamas & PA, and IDF is taking precautionary measures, like killing Hamas' chief, a week before Arafa's fatal diagnosis was announced.

But if you also believe the reports that IDF is getting intel from Egypt & the PA, mr. justice needs to focus his anger on getting his own brothers' and cousins' house in order before jumping on the convenient target.

What did they do to deserve such a harsh reaction? The Israelis over-do it. Plain and simple.

Who gives a ****? Children argue about who started it. You can unwind who started it back to about 700AD.

When did you change your handle to DC?

What did they do to deserve such a harsh reaction? The Israelis over-do it. Plain and simple.

Again, nothing that's been disclosed, but based on the IDF force this time around, Hamas likely crossed some line that IDF felt needed to be restrained. I think having rockets with 80 mi range is getting a bit more attention in Israel's thinking in this offensive.

We have previously reported Six Israeli Jews arrested in murder of Palestinian teen.

Police now have determined that three of the six were not involved in the murder, and have been released on home confinement since they may be implicated indirectly to a group to which the actual murderers belonged.

The Times of Israel reports:

Three of the six people arrested Sunday in connection with the murder of East Jerusalem teen Muhammed Abu Khdeir were released to house arrest Thursday after police determined they had not taken part in the killing, despite being linked to those suspected in the crime.

The three remaining suspects, one adult from the West Bank settlement of Adam and two minors from Jerusalem, were certainly behind the deadly assault of the Arab teen, police asserted. The three prime suspects in the killing confessed to the crime and reenacted it after they were brought by police to the spot in the Jerusalem Forest where Khdeir’s beaten and burned body was found, officials said.

Needless to say, the usual suspects are falsely reporting the story as the murderers being released:

(more…)

Israel Warns Civilians to Stay out of Harm’s Way; Hamas Sends Them Back In

As Operation Protective Edge it’s worth anticipating the likely response to Israel’s latest war against Hamas. Israel will be accused of a disproportionate response and of not taking care to avoid collateral damage. Already there’s been at least one incident in which a number of civilians were injured and and 7 were killed.

Israel has a policy of letting civilians know when they are about to bomb a target to give them a chance to get of the way. One would assume that observers would be impressed that Israel gives up the element of surprise in order to reduce collateral damage. But that assumption would be wrong, if one judges by the reporting and analysis from the New York Times and Washington Post.

Here’s how the New York Times reports the incident:

the Post reports:

More at the original Link

Who gives a ****? Children argue about who started it. You can unwind who started it back to about 700AD.

um, no. ishmael and isaac go back to about 1600 BC. according to the old testament, sarah and abraham started it. which tribe were they? Edited by birdog1960

(more…)

Israel Warns Civilians to Stay out of Harm’s Way; Hamas Sends Them Back In

As Operation Protective Edge it’s worth anticipating the likely response to Israel’s latest war against Hamas. Israel will be accused of a disproportionate response and of not taking care to avoid collateral damage. Already there’s been at least one incident in which a number of civilians were injured and and 7 were killed.

Israel has a policy of letting civilians know when they are about to bomb a target to give them a chance to get of the way. One would assume that observers would be impressed that Israel gives up the element of surprise in order to reduce collateral damage. But that assumption would be wrong, if one judges by the reporting and analysis from the New York Times and Washington Post.

Here’s how the New York Times reports the incident:

the Post reports:

More at the original Link

I'm not so sure about this, but even if it were true you need to know more about one's home in this part of the world.

The average income around these parts is about $150 a week. A home costs around $400K to build. It takes a whole family to come together to build their homes and many years to do it. There are no monthly payments here.

If these people are running to the rooftops hoping to prevent it from getting bombed than that should tell you what their homes mean to them. It's everything they have in this world.

Again, nothing that's been disclosed, but based on the IDF force this time around, Hamas likely crossed some line that IDF felt needed to be restrained. I think having rockets with 80 mi range is getting a bit more attention in Israel's thinking in this offensive.

Maybe so, I still feel for the innocents that have lost their lives or homes or both.

Edited by NoJustice

That's fine with me as long as we go back to the '47 borders the "former owners" gave to BOTH the Israelis and Palestinians. In the meantime is just be happy with the '67 border lines.

Why? The Palestinian people don't deserve a do-over for territories they lost to Israel during wars. The lesson they should take away is to stop making war on Israel, because they will conquer your lands and keep them every time that you do. Further, they are within their rights to do so.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'll respond anyway:

I am a firm believer in total war, and see no merit to restraining yourself to a proportional response. When at war, the only correct and moral action for the preservation of your own people, treasure, and safety (Which are the only things that should be considered, period.) is the complete destruction or conquest of your enemy, it's culture, and it's treasure; or their immediate and complete surrender to your terms.

You do not allow a wound to fester. You do not make someone's feelings over their family home a concern.

If that person truely cared about their home they would not support individuals who would make war against a nation who will destroy it.

Maybe so, I still feel for the innocents that have lost their lives or homes or both.

Things happen in a war. This is why they should not be entered into lightly.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

This is a nearly an impossible situation to resolve.

From the Israeli perspective: Every where they look, whether it's to the east, west, north or south, people hate them. They wish them harm and for the annihilation of their civilization. They've been attacked from all sides and as a result they took territory to give them a buffer zone.

From the Palestinian perspective: Every time one of the supporters of their own country wish to fight back through means of terror or indiscriminate rocket attacks that usually hit innocent bystanders, the Israeli army exacts revenge and ends up doing ten times the damage that they received. They are constantly being suppressed and bullied around with no hopes of a semi civilized functioning economy.

It's one big cluster!@#$. Best thing that could happen is for the Palestinians to purge the likes of HAMAS and for the Israelis to understand that there will never be peace for them if they don't give up some territory.

Why? The Palestinian people don't deserve a do-over for territories they lost to Israel during wars. The lesson they should take away is to stop making war on Israel, because they will conquer your lands and keep them every time that you do. Further, they are within their rights to do so.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'll respond anyway:

I am a firm believer in total war, and see no merit to restraining yourself to a proportional response. When at war, the only correct and moral action for the preservation of your own people, treasure, and safety (Which are the only things that should be considered, period.) is the complete destruction or conquest of your enemy, it's culture, and it's treasure; or their immediate and complete surrender to your terms.

You do not allow a wound to fester. You do not make someone's feelings over their family home a concern.

If that person truely cared about their home they would not support individuals who would make war against a nation who will destroy it.

Things happen in a war. This is why they should not be entered into lightly.

It's not a war. It's genocide.

This is a nearly an impossible situation to resolve.

From the Israeli perspective: Every where they look, whether it's to the east, west, north or south, people hate them. They wish them harm and for the annihilation of their civilization. They've been attacked from all sides and as a result they took territory to give them a buffer zone.

From the Palestinian perspective: Every time one of the supporters of their own country wish to fight back through means of terror or indiscriminate rocket attacks that usually hit innocent bystanders, the Israeli army exacts revenge and ends up doing ten times the damage that they received. They are constantly being suppressed and bullied around with no hopes of a semi civilized functioning economy.

It's one big cluster!@#$. Best thing that could happen is for the Palestinians to purge the likes of HAMAS and for the Israelis to understand that there will never be peace for them if they don't give up some territory.

People said the same thing about Fatah and Yaser Arafat.

Hamas Ups the Ante

Writing from The Israel Project this morning, Omri Ceren draws our attention to a notable development (reported here) in Hamas’s war against Israel: “Yesterday Hamas launched – and then bragged about launching – three long-range M75 rockets targeting Israel’s nuclear reactor in the city Dimona. Iron Dome had to knock one of the rockets out of the sky; the other two landed in open areas.”

Omri comments: “A terrorist attack against a nuclear reactor is straightforwardly defined as nuclear terrorism by the UN’s 2005 International Convention for the Suppression of Acts of Nuclear Terrorism. This isn’t a close, debatable interpretation. It’s part of the black-letter definition at the very top of the convention[.]”

Hamas is likely to try again; if they succeed, writes Omri, they will have pulled off against an Israeli city what the UN considers to be an act of nuclear terrorism: “The Israeli reaction to an unconventional terror attack is impossible to completely foresee, but it’s safe to say that Israel’s missile defense system prevented a catastrophe yesterday.”

Now what might a “reasonable” response look like?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/07/hamas-up-the-ante.php

It's not a war. It's genocide.

No, it's a war. It's a war you are losing badly, but refuse to stop fighting. Further, it's not a genocide. The Israelis are not systematically killing Palestinians with the objective of wiping them off the Earth.

Even the total war I advocate would not be a genocide, as the extinction of a people would only be the objective unless/until they completely surrendered.

Too bad Israel won't let you in. A therapeutic dip in the Dead Sea is just what you need.

Aren't there other nice rock throwing countries to move to Like Jordan and Syria ?

Shalom.

Jordan is nice. I wouldn't put it in the same sentence as Syria. The dead sea is quite relaxing too as long as you don't have any STD's.

I suggest visiting Eilat.