Israel supporters=idiots

Israel and the media has got the vast majority fooled and the reason they can do this is because most people are complete morons.

I'm here in the West Bank and have witnessed and experienced the oppression first hand. I'm a US citizen that isn't allowed to even visit Israel. That's just a small example of the discrimination people here face on a day to day basis. I have a return ticket in Tel Aviv, too. What the hell am I supposed to do? What have I done to Israel other than being of Palestinian decent for them to restrict my movement in this way?

Here's a quick rehash of the current events that led us to the current crisis and the proof of people's ignorance.

First three Israeli teens were kidnapped and brutally killed. Netanyahu tells the world, "They sanctify death, we sanctify life," comparing the teens to those who killed them. "They sanctify cruelty, and we mercy and compassion. That is the secret of our strength."

Netanyahu shows his "mercy and compassion" by bombing Gaza, announcing the building of new settlements, beatings, and conducting mass arrests at dawn taking hundreds of teens from their homes because of the killings.

He can say those things and then do the exact opposite because he knows MOST people are idiots and the corrupt and biased media has his back.

Nevermind the fact that Gaza had absolutely nothing to do with the kidnappings/killings. SOME of the people of Israel show it by killing a young teen and chanting "death to Arabs" throughout the streets.

Then Gaza responds exactly how Israel expects them to by launching rockets into Israel. Israel in turn launches a massive assault on the people of Gaza indiscriminately killing dozens of innocent people, including children.

He can do those things because he knows MOST people are idiots and the corrupt and biased media has his back.

Case in point the media's portrayal of the "fear and terror" the people of Israel are experiencing while actual and very real terror is being felt in Gaza and the media simply takes Israel at their word that they're targeting "terrorist targets".

He can do those things because he knows MOST people are idiots and the corrupt and biased media has his back.

Now there's talk of a ground attack in Gaza using 40,000 soldiers to do so. Israel calls this a "war". A war against whom? There's no army in Gaza. There's no military artillery in Gaza. Who are you fooling? Oh yeah, that's right, MOST people are idiots.

Edited by NoJustice

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So are they going to demolish the houses of the 3 jewish terrorists who kidnapped and burned the palestinean kid to death?

Israeli reaction to murder of teen a sign of Israel’s moral strength

Israel is undergoing intense soul searching, as a nation, for the actions of what are believed to be 6 Israeli Jews in murdering an Israeli Arab teen, Mohammed Abu Khedair, in retaliation for the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teens, Gil-ad Shaar, Eyal Yifrach and Naftali Fraenkel.

Much of that criticism is internal. Members of Israel’s Knesset unanimously condemned the murder, as has every prominent Israeli leader.

The Editor in Chief of The Times of Israel writes that ” the killing of Muhammed Abu Khdeir must rid us of the illusion that we enjoy a distinctive moral superiority over our neighbors.” An Israeli Jewish group is organizing a visit to the family of the murdered teen.

Israeli President Shimon Peres termed the murder a crisis of morality:

President Shimon Peres says Israel is in a deep crisis of morality following the arrest of six people in the killing of Palestinian teen Muhammed Abu Khdeir last week.

“We did not believe that such a heinous crime could take place among our people. We mustn’t be such a people,” Peres says.

“Today ‘out of Zion shall go forth the shame,’” he says, paraphrasing a famous Bible quote.

“There is no justification for death and no crime is more acceptable than another,” the president adds. “My heart aches with the grieving Abu Khdeir family and with the grieving Shaar, Yifrach and Fraenkel families.”

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyau personally called the family to express his disgust and to promise that the full force of the justice system will be brought to bear.

This reaction from Israeli society is not a sign of weakness, but of strength.

Where was there a similar Palestinian societal soul searching over the murders of the kidnapped teens? Where was the international hand wringing that Palestinian society has gone morally astray?

There will be no such soul searching not just over the murder of the kidnapped Israeli teens, but over the murder of Shelly Dadon .

Dadon, an Israeli Jew, was stabbed to death on May 1 on her way to a job interview in northern Israel. Yesterday the police announced the arrest of an Israeli Arab taxi driver in the crime, which the police believe was driven by “nationalistic” motives, i.e., terrorism.

Yet there is almost no press coverage. As of this writing, a Google News search does not reveal any major non-Israeli newspaper coverage of the arrest in Dadon’s murder.

Bunch of words mean nothing ....

so again are they going to demolish the houses of the 3 jewish terrorists who kidnapped and burned the palestinean kid to death? This is what they did to the palestinean suspects.

You're hopeless.

You're hopeless.

You're the hopeless one. You read an article with empty words and believe it over what you see with your eyes. You're an idiot, but don't you worry, because you're in the vast majority of idiots.

So our analysis of right and wrong in the area starts with your trip?

The winners of wars keep their spoils.

Another idiot. My US citizenship means NOTHING to these bigoted, racist, and oppressing !@#$s. Just because I opened my statement about my "trip" here shouldn't take away from the facts I've laid out in front of you.

I've witnessed road blockages, arrests, the apartheid wall, and the poor treatment of the Palestinian people firsthand. I see the fear in my nephews eyes whenever they hear about soldiers entering our village at 4am in the morning for no good reason.

Like I said before. You call this a "war"? See that's your problem right there. You've already bought into their line of BS because you're a mindless drone. You actually believe this is a "war". Right...

So are they going to demolish the houses of the 3 jewish terrorists who kidnapped and burned the palestinean kid to death?

He won't even call them beasts like he did to the Palestinian suspects that killed the three teens, much less demolish their homes.

Many here believe that was a false flag operation or simply self-inflicted. Palestinians drive around in cars with green tags, while the Jews get yellow. Why would those three kids even think about getting into a car with a green tag? Palestinians don't even drive on the same roads as the Israelis in the West Bank.

Who stood to gain the most by those kidnappings/murders? I think even the idiots know the answer to that question. The Jews are getting new settlements built in the West Bank because of what happened. What did the Palestinians gain? That's right, nothing.

Politics and world views aside for a moment, stay safe over there.

Thanks for that. I'm safe as can be as long as the Israelis don't attack my village, but you never know.

I don't even want to be here. My father became severely ill in March and passed away on April 1st. I'm just taking care of my mom for a few months. When I renewed my visa I noticed a restriction on my passport. I might have to leave out of Jordan now. 7/21 can't come soon enough. I hate this place. Not having civil rights and no freedom blows.

Edited by NoJustice

Another idiot. My US citizenship means NOTHING to these bigoted, racist, and oppressing !@#$s. Just because I opened my statement about my "trip" here shouldn't take away from the facts I've laid out in front of you.

I've witnessed road blockages, arrests, the apartheid wall, and the poor treatment of the Palestinian people firsthand. I see the fear in my nephews eyes whenever they hear about soldiers entering our village at 4am in the morning for no good reason.

Like I said before. You call this a "war"? See that's your problem right there. You've already bought into their line of BS because you're a mindless drone. You actually believe this is a "war". Right...

So, what happens if the Israelis drop these restrictions? What happens if the wall comes down?

An escalation of Palestinian violence. That's what.

You may not like it, but the Jews are winning a long running war (and that's exactly what it is), and they have every right to protect themselves by whatever means necessary.

If it were me, I'd drive the entire Palestinian people into the sea and be done with the whole damn ordeal.

Anyway, get back to your third world anti-West radicalization.

So, what happens if the Israelis drop these restrictions? What happens if the wall comes down?

An escalation of Palestinian violence. That's what.

You may not like it, but the Jews are winning a long running war (and that's exactly what it is), and they have every right to protect themselves by whatever means necessary.

If it were me, I'd drive the entire Palestinian people into the sea and be done with the whole damn ordeal.

Anyway, get back to your third world anti-West radicalization.

nice work there, so rife with inaccuracies and moral disregard, it's hard to figure where to start. but hey how about all this being paid on our dime to the tune of $3 billion+/year?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

That sounds like what some northerners wanted to do to Southerners in 1865. Good old Lincoln showed restraint though :)

nice work there, so rife with inaccuracies and moral disregard, it's hard to figure where to start.

If you have a time machine, I'm more than happy to go back to 1948, or 1920, or to the very beginnings of the British Empire... but you don't have a time machine, do you?

We are where we are, and regardless of how moral, or immoral, you may, or maynot, have found the geo-politics of the post WW2 era, it doesn't matter one ounce.

The Jewish state owns the land, and new land acquired was taken in war. They have the right to defend it, and themselves by any means necessary. That's the real moral imperitive, and the only one that matters.

Like I said, I'd drive the Palestinians into the sea and be done with the whole affair.

but hey how about all this being paid on our dime to the tune of $3 billion+/year?

That $3B is the only reason that Israel shows the restraint to not drive them into the sea.

But I'm with you on this: I say stop bribing Israel, and let them do what they should do.

Israel and the media has got the vast majority fooled and the reason they can do this is because most people are complete morons.

I'm here in the West Bank and have witnessed and experienced the oppression first hand. I'm a US citizen that isn't allowed to even visit Israel. That's just a small example of the discrimination people here face on a day to day basis. I have a return ticket in Tel Aviv, too. What the hell am I supposed to do? What have I done to Israel other than being of Palestinian decent for them to restrict my movement in this way?

Here's a quick rehash of the current events that led us to the current crisis and the proof of people's ignorance.

First three Israeli teens were kidnapped and brutally killed. Netanyahu tells the world, "They sanctify death, we sanctify life," comparing the teens to those who killed them. "They sanctify cruelty, and we mercy and compassion. That is the secret of our strength."

Netanyahu shows his "mercy and compassion" by bombing Gaza, announcing the building of new settlements, beatings, and conducting mass arrests at dawn taking hundreds of teens from their homes because of the killings.

He can say those things and then do the exact opposite because he knows MOST people are idiots and the corrupt and biased media has his back.

Nevermind the fact that Gaza had absolutely nothing to do with the kidnappings/killings. SOME of the people of Israel show it by killing a young teen and chanting "death to Arabs" throughout the streets.

Then Gaza responds exactly how Israel expects them to by launching rockets into Israel. Israel in turn launches a massive assault on the people of Gaza indiscriminately killing dozens of innocent people, including children.

Case in point the media's portrayal of the "fear and terror" the people of Israel are experiencing while actual and very real terror is being felt in Gaza and the media simply takes Israel at their word that they're targeting "terrorist targets".

Now there's talk of a ground attack in Gaza using 40,000 soldiers to do so. Israel calls this a "war". A war against whom? There's no army in Gaza. There's no military artillery in Gaza. Who are you fooling? Oh yeah, that's right, MOST people are idiots.

You've convinced me with your well thought out positions and arguments.