CJ Spiller: countdown to 2,000 yards total offense.

Let the countdown begin....

*also, it's time to flush mrags out of hiding...

i'm just now realizing his name is M Rags...i always thought of him as Mr. Rags lol oops

Thurman was a great RB because he was good at running AND receiving. Let's get Spiller more involved in the passing game. 2,000 all purpose yards should definitely be do-able if he was getting a few catches per game, plus it would make life easier on EJ to have CJ vs a LB in space

i'm just now realizing his name is M Rags...i always thought of him as Mr. Rags lol oops

Thurman was a great RB because he was good at running AND receiving. Let's get Spiller more involved in the passing game. 2,000 all purpose yards should definitely be do-able if he was getting a few catches per game, plus it would make life easier on EJ to have CJ vs a LB in space

I really like Spiller... My thought on him has evolved since he entered the league... I think he is the type of complementary back that needs two main things in order to succeed:

1.) a strong never give up type of back paired with him... Someone that can beat up the D, and keep him fresh... FredEx or Dixon type...

2.) more designed swing passes, screens, draws, and outside runs... Give that man the ball in a little space and allow him to use his speed and elusiveness to make things happen...

Due to him needing those two things to prosper, he's clearly not a bell cow, 30+ touch a week type of guy, but I think any time he is on the field, he needs to be accounted...

Let the countdown begin....

*also, it's time to flush mrags out of hiding...

It also helps to predict a Hall of Fame career for Kyle Williams.

Seriously, given Marrnone's preference for a platoon system at RB, Spiller will be hard pressed to reach 2,000 yards from scrimmage in this offense.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

It'd actually have been MrAgs.

Well, from today I'd say start the countdown at about 500 days. ie, it'll take all of this season & most of next for him to accomplish it. Barring injury (to any of the likely significant contributors).

wHy?

well I guess it could be M Rags. But if you make ur MrRags then you're adding an R. And M's first name is Maggie. And his last name is some Polish rag something or other. So we know he isn't a Mr.

Approx 2000.... We will see how he does tonight

so at about week 8 he will still need about 1,500 I'm guessing.

He doesn't top 1,300 yards this season.

And I haven't been hiding. I do work ya know.

And JBoyst is right. It's M.rags

Edited by mrags

4 very good rbs and 5 very good wrs . not a chance he will get 2000, those kinda numbers are made when teams have one great rb but not usually close when the load gets shared.

I agree, with a better OL , its the wins that will matter not personal records.