Summer

Where I will be in exactly 10 days.

1. Hot?

2. Single?

3. Mind that my wife will be waiting in the hotel room?

well. She won't be there. She's either at her house in the Hamptons or somewhere off in Europe.

No she's not single. And yes her husband has enough Money to make you disappear he really wanted to.

well. She won't be there. She's either at her house in the Hamptons or somewhere off in Europe.

No she's not single. And yes her husband has enough Money to make you disappear he really wanted to.

Can you imagine someone wanting me to disappear??? Ha!

The other reason I didn't ask those questions, lol

The first reason being .... ????

if your referring to NYC, the city is generally 5-10* hotter than Buffalo. My sister lives in Manhattan.

And, it feels like 50 degrees hotter. The buildings just seem to trap all the heat. I love NYC 2nd most to Buffalo, but I can't stand when it's super hot there.

Biggest rains ever from June 1st to now for this area. Around 14".

Lake Michigan elevations are the highest (constant) in 15 years.

This has been a great summer... Hot @ times, yet very mild and lovable... I almost feel I am back in Buffalo! 0:)

I remember about 10-12 years ago saying, "the summer that wasn't." It was a rain-filled mess. This summer (north of Albany) has been great, in my opinion. We've already had 4-5 fires in the back yard; the 4th of July was dry; there have been outdoor music festivals and arts festivals that enjoyed dry days.

My measurement of a good weather day is one that isn't raining.

In my opinion, you can't B word about the heat. It's summer, for Christ's sake. It's supposed to be hot.

Gorgeous here... Had the top and doors off the Jeep for over a week... I duck it in the garage when the showers come and go.

Biggest rains ever from June 1st to now for this area. Around 14".

Lake Michigan elevations are the highest (constant) in 15 years.

This has been a great summer... Hot @ times, yet very mild and lovable... I almost feel I am back in Buffalo! 0:)

Gorgeous here... Had the top and doors off the Jeep for over a week... I duck it in the garage when the showers come and go.

You going to the week one game in Chicago?

I will be out there Thursday-Monday... Hope to not get shot, stabbed or robbed

Ooops... I was gonna post something and then a my relief came in and told me what happened on the CTA today... Yikes. Chicago bang bang!

I have been doing chores and out of the news/internet for over a day...

What happened?

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#story/chi-cops-2-armed-men-robbed-pass

"...Romelia Garcia (pictured, below) told NBC 5 that she was the only one of about 20 passengers in the train car to fight back. She suffered a bruise on her forehead where one of the men hit her with a gun and other assorted bruises but she refused to give up her purse..."

http://www.nbcchicago.com/traffic/transit/Passenger-Robbed-on-Orange-Line-train-267416201.htmlengers-on-orange-cta-line-20140716/