Don't rent a room to a stripper

Beerball

Back in the early 80's I sublet a room in a house I was renting in Texas to a stripper. Not as bad as the above story but bad.

My buddy and I also roomed with a stripper. She was really hot, and had her hot stripper friends over all the time. It was not terrible...

Ahhh....to be young again :)

My buddy and I also roomed with a stripper. She was really hot, and had her hot stripper friends over all the time. It was not terrible...

I think it's funny that you say, "she," and "her," and actually think we believe that.

Edited by Gugny

The real question is did you visit her at work? In a way while interesting it would be weird.

The real question is did you visit her at work? In a way while interesting it would be weird.

You just blew a great "whilst" opportunity. Have I taught you nothing?????

Male or female?

Oh she was female, and I thought it would be fun and games having her stripper friends over. The problem is that these women didn't have much in the way of concern for anyone but themselves. They would help themselves to my TV and stereo while I was at work, killed my pet, slashed my waterbed and had a good laugh over it. One of life's lessons learned. Don't trust women who are essentially one step above crack whores.

• 8 months later...