• Joanna Krupka
    • Konstantin Rokossovski
    • Albert Sabin
    • Izabella Scorupco
    • Walter Sobchak
    • Stanislaw Sosabowski
    • Gugnyski
    • Mrrags should stay with Gugny

I still contend that none of you would enjoy the freedom of a poll if not for guys Caz & Tadeusz Kosciuszko! And to think, Independence Day was just a few days ago! What kind of poll is this? Maybe Tom couldn't spell their names. Some military expert he is, leaving the "father of the American cavalry" off the list.

:-P ;-P

I still contend that none of you would enjoy the freedom of a poll if not for guys Caz & Tadeusz Kosciuszko! And to think, Independence Day was just a few days ago! What kind of poll is this? Maybe Tom couldn't spell their names. Some military expert he is, leaving the "father of the American cavalry" off the list.

:-P ;-P

He was born in Lithuania, you nitwit.

Hey, who changed the last option in the poll?

Now I have to change my vote. This is a violation of several privacy laws, I'm sure. Please delete my account, or I'm going to sue!

Be careful what you ask for...

I write in Josef Hoffman.... My ass and ears will thank him for the comfortable drive home from work tonight.

He was born in Lithuania, you nitwit.

No. Try again you dummy... It was a dual state. It is still Poland, ruled the King of Poland. Pulaski was born in Warsaw. Without him, you'd be asking the Queen of England if your Polish poll was acceptable.

What are you saying, Polish people didn't exist between approx. 1600 and 1800? The father of the American cavalry wasn't Lithuanian, he was Polish. Kosciuszko was also a Pole even though he was born in what is present day Belarus.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois